The infinite Rose(abused and...

By BaccaGod7

I am Y/n Rose the son of Taiyang Xiao Long and Summer Rose and my life wasn't all great my family would beat... More

Prologue
The third stone and Beacon we go.
The shining Beacon
Initiation
The first day
The Rescue
a dead writer
The Power stone
A Unwanted Reunion
Jaunedice
Stray
Black and White
The Date
Food Fight

Just info

4K 44 33
By BaccaGod7

First off my mother started reading my books. She's upset with with the language and the cursing I put in it. I write these books for others entertainment same for when I started YouTube. I watched a youtuber reading their comments. One off them stuck out, it was about that they brightened up their day when it was at their darkest. I always wanted to make others happy and put a smile on their faces and doing this and doing YouTube seems to be doing it. Now secondly I am a Christian I don't typical like cussing but I do it on here to help put my point across like show the character is very angry and stuff like that. I know I could use alternatives for those but I don't want to confuse people with a sudden change. I hope everyone understands why I put this in a chapter instead of on my profile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 3.6K 24
Ok your (Y/N) Rose the adopted son of Taiyang and Summer younger brother of Yang Xiao Long and older brother of Ruby Rose RWBY belong to rooster tee...
63.7K 1.6K 92
Y/N Rose was the son of Qrow Branwen and Summer Rose, and the oldest child of the Rose family. Due to Qrows' semblance and a messy end to they're rel...
303K 2.3K 32
You are the adopted son and the eldest child of Taiyang Xiao Long and Summer Rose. You have been treated like nothing but just a stranger. Always got...
1.7K 43 16
(I don't own anything. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and all art work belongs to their respective owners)