Living With My Bully

By FangirlsTrash123

(Original Version, New Version in Progress that I suggest waiting for if you'd like) "I'm sorry for your los... More

Ch.1: Dave Franco Is Mine!
Author's Note:
Ch.2 Today's A Bad Day
Ch.3 Welp, It's Been Fun God. Pt.1
Ch.4 I Looked Into The Eyes Of Satan Pt.2
Ch.5 I Guess He Has a Sunny Side
Ch.6 Tea Parties, Shady Guys, and Ice Cream
Ch.7 His Funeral
Spooky Scary Halloween (Halloween Special)
Ch.8 Here we go Again
Christmas Special: Part 1
Christmas Special: Part 2
Ch.9 Not My Type of Plans For a Tuesday Afternoon
Valentines Day Special
Ch.10 I Can Finally Tell Her
Ch.11 BUCKLE YOUR SAFETY
Ch. 12 Pinkie Promises are Sacred
Ch.13 Bonding?
Ch. 14 We Both Have Daddy Issues
Ch. 15 The Fight
Ch. 16 Terrence's Party
Ch. 17 Oliver's The New Champ
Ch.18
Ch. 19 We're a Mess
Not a chapter, sorry 💖
Ch. 20 Fighting Again?
Ch. 21 Dad Problems and Prom Problems
Ch. 22 Richard's Last Day
Ch. 23 Iris and Terrence's 'Date'
Ch. 24 His Courage
Ch. 25 Iris and Oliver's Date
Ch. 26 Prom Date
Ch. 27 Announcing King and Queen (Prom pt. 1)
Ch. 28 Secrets Revealed (Prom pt.2)
..authors note..
revised version is ready :)

Epilogue

7.1K 172 85
By FangirlsTrash123

I hope you're all staying safe!!!!

Epilogue

***3rd POV***

It's been nearly eleven years since their graduation and since Oliver and Iris had become a couple. They dated for two years but decided it'd be best to take a break during college. It was rather hard to keep a long distance relationship.

Oliver went to the university his dad always wanted him to go to, even though it was cities away. Iris stayed in the area so that meant living in the Sullivan household, but she was used to it by now. Oliver would visit during holidays though and every time he did, it was like the two fell more in love.

Even though they were on a break, neither of them had moved on completely. Had they made new friends and met new people? Yeah, but no one could compare to the other in their eyes. So, here they are, ten years later. A couple once again after dating for another three years.

Oliver and Iris walk hand in hand through the mall they used to visit in high school. It was where they went Christmas shopping, where Iris had her first date and where Oliver and Iris went on their dates as well. Kayla, Lucas and Ross followed behind them just conversing with themselves.

Adam went and joined the army after high school. Kayla was heartbroken but they all helped each other get through that time. He visits when he can but it's rare so naturally, they stick to FaceTiming whenever he's allowed. As for Ross and Lucas..well, they're still goofballs. But goofballs with big hearts.

"Hey, you guys made it!" Addison calls from up ahead, smiling at the group. Right by her side was Chad who hadn't seemed to age a bit since high school..well, besides the facial hair and glasses. He greeted them all with a friendly grin.

"Of course! This is the last day we're all free before having to head back to work so we wouldn't miss it." Kayla admits, hands stuffed in her pockets to keep them warm. The mall wasn't as packed as it usually was. Probably because there was a new one just a bit away that was indoors but they all preferred this mall instead. Most likely because of the memories.

"Yeah, lets all enjoy today while we're here together." Oliver says, pulling Iris into his side and holding her there. Iris smiles, kissing his cheek.

"We should definitely go ice skating first!" Lucas exclaims, grinning with glee. He still hadn't lost his spark after all these years.

"No way! Definitely laser tag!" Ross grins slyly, wanting to compete and win against them all. Just like Lucas, Ross hasn't changed much either in personality. At least, not when he's around his friends.

"Nu-uh! Ice skating!"

"Laser tag!"

"Ice skating!"

"We're doing laser tag, idiot!"

A couple of people stare at the two, wondering why two grown men are arguing about what to do. The rest of the group just laugh, unlike Oliver who sighs.

"Why do I always have to keep you guys in check?" He mutters, looking between the two of them. Lucas and Ross share a glance then shrug simultaneously, trying to annoy Oliver more.

"Well, how about we ice skate first then we move on to laser tag? After that, we decide where we eat and we'll see where we go from there?" Chad suggests, being the most logical out of the group. Other than Iris, of course. They all agree to that, though Ross was a bit upset about the choice. But when they got to the ice rink, he was still competing to see who could skate around the rink the fastest.

Thankfully, nobody was injured enough to the point where they would sue..

*************

  "Haha! I told you I'd win! Looks like you're paying for lunch, Lucas!" Ross exclaims, rushing ahead the bridge to get across. Lucas groans, following after him in silence as he was mad at himself for losing to Ross. The others laugh, following them both.

"Hey Iris, can I talk to you?" Oliver asks, grabbing Iris' arm and pulling her away from the others. They all turn to face the two, hearing what Oliver had asked. "Sorry, we won't be long. You guys go on ahead." He flashes them a genuine smile. The group nods and continues waking across the long bridge that was covered in snow.

"Is everything okay, Oli?" Iris tilts her head in confusion, a bit concerned about what Oliver has to say. Normally, he'd say anything aloud to the entire group but this must've been important.

"Yeah, of course. Just wanted a bit of alone time with you I guess." He chuckles. They peer over the ledge of the bridge, looking into the small pond that was frozen over. In the speakers around the mall, a familiar Christmas song began to play. Iris took a glance at Oliver, noticing a gleam in his eye.

He smiles, pushing away from the ledge and humming along to the lyrics. She turns, watching him with a small smile as she leans against the ledge.

"Santa Claus won't make me happy, with a toy on Christmas day.." Oliver started singing silently, turning back to face Iris with a smile. Iris laughs softly, her eyes following him as he starts swaying in place. Oliver chuckled, continuing to sing the lyrics of the song and dancing around on the bride.

A few people began to crowd at the sight of the obvious couple on the bridge. Some sang along in the crowd or rocked in their places. Few people crossed the bridge to obviously get to the other side but they'd offer the two a smile as to not seem rude.

Oliver walked forward, gently garbing Iris' hand as he pulled her away from the ledge. "Cause I just want you here tonight," He spun her around as Iris laughed, following his movements. "Holding on to me so tight,"

Iris smiled, looking around at the crowd that surrounded the two. Her cheeks were a light pink and not just from the cold. She looked into the crowd and spotted Kayla who was swaying along to Oliver's singing. Kayla looked up and over to find Iris staring at her. She flashed her a wink and gestured to turn around.

"What more can I do?" The crowd gasped lightly and smiled bright. Iris lifted a brow and turned around slowly to see what Oliver was doing now. Then she herself gasped too, covering her mouth with her hands as she felt tears well in her eyes.

"Baby, all I want for Christmas is you.." Oliver smiled warmly up at Iris from where he was down on one knee. In his hand was a blue velvety box and in it a shiny diamond ring. The music played lightly in the background as Oliver spoke.

"Iris, you know I'm not one for cheesy romantic things but for you, I can't help but be sappy." Iris giggled with a small nod, "Without you, I wouldn't be who I am today and I owe you the world for that. But I can't exactly give you to yourself because you're my world. You make me so happy, you always have. You inspire me to be a better person. You've been spending a part of your life with me already and together we grew. And I fell in love with the person you grew to be - who we grew to be. I love us. I love you. And I want to be the one who makes you happy - who will keep you happy. So Iris, will you marry me?"

Iris smiled wide with tears streaming down her face. "Oliver.." He gulped, staring into her eyes. "Of course I will!" She laughed softly as Oliver stood up with a smile. Iris jumped into his arms, squeezing him tightly as she buried her face in his chest.

The crowd around them cheered and clapped. A few people whistled to show happiness and as a way to congratulate the two. Kayla, Lucas, Ross, Addison and Chad made their way through the crowd over to Iris and Oliver. Oliver was slipping the ring on Iris' finger as they smiled at each other.

"That's my best friend!" Kayla shouted with a laugh, reaching them and giving Iris a big hug to congratulate her.

"Yes Oliver! Go get some of that!" Lucas cheered his usual catchphrase with a wide smile.

Oliver chuckled, smacking Lucas' arm lightly at the joke. "Come on Lucas, you're still saying that? We're adults now."

"Maybe you are but Lucas has yet to hit puberty." Ross snickered, nudging Lucas in the rib.

"Oh shut it! I'm more of a man than you." Lucas rolled his eyes with a smile.

"Come on guys, let's not argue. Not right now at least." Kayla shoved the two lightly as she gestured at Oliver and Iris. "Besides we made reservations for that nice restaurant."

"What?" Iris' eyes widened slightly as she looked over at Oliver who chuckled. "So you all knew this was happening?"

"Of course we did. Oliver planned for this a little while ago." Addison giggled, "We even spoke to the person who controls the speakers here at the mall to play the song. It wasn't just random chance."

Iris smiled, "Gosh, you guys are the best." She sighed happily, bringing them all in to a large hug. They smiled as they all grouped together. Moments later they all separated and most of them began walking towards the parking lot.

Before she could follow, Oliver gently grabbed hold of Iris' arm. She looked back at him and they shared a small smile. "How about after dinner we go visit your parents?" He asked her.

"I'd love that Oliver. Then we can go visit Sasha and Ruby tomorrow." Iris added with a smile. He nodded, knowing they already knew what he planned but nodded anyway. Iris leaned in and pecked his lips with a smile. Oliver chuckled, taking her hand in his as they began following after their friends.

Oliver stopped after a few steps, looking back at the bridge. Iris stopped with him and followed his gaze. She smiled warmly, glancing at Oliver then back at the bridge. There were many stories about this bridge and how special it was to couples and such. Now their story was apart of it too.

=================================

...im gonna cry. LWMB, the first story I've written and published where you can really see how much I've progressed in my writing. Don't lie to me because I know how cringe it was in the beginning but I think it got better over time. Believe me, I'm going to go back and edit everything to make this story better. But if you were here from the beginning/now, I appreciate you so much. You put up with my long breaks, weird chapters, and errors. And I'm so glad you stuck with me.

Iris. Oliver. Kayla. The boys. All of them. This entire story. It holds a huge place in my heart.

They'll all be missed. But now it's time for me to say goodbye. So thank you again.

And for the final time, if you enjoyed this chapter please like, comment, and leave feedback. Thank you. Bye bye.

~FT💖 (p.s. i am crying)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.5K 23
"I'm Aiden," he said then held out his hand. "Yeah.. I.. I remembered.. Aiden. You're Nate's best friend slash brother." "Oh, you don't prefer handsh...
358K 7.6K 32
"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me "if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her "No" she says to me "Then no I don't like cuddling with...
3.5K 107 10
***this book contains suicidal thoughts and tendencies, may not be appropriate for younger audiences*** In which she looks for the purpose of life. L...
195K 5.5K 33
"That's not something you mess around with." I say to her and she just rolled her eyes. "It's not like he's going to fall for it anyway." S...