Wisteria Eyed

By Walker_19049

[OC-insert] She was not a part of their world; nor did she want to be, if she had to be honest. But now she... More

Formalities first
Playlist
Please read
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
New teachers?
13
14
15
16
17
That strict ass!
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
I don't like this
31
32
33
34
35
36
Maybe
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Popularity of valentines
46
47
48
Undeniable Attraction*
49
50
51
52
Smiles and Glances
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63

1

20.9K 476 147
By Walker_19049

_________________________________________

(~<Childhood Arc>~)
_________________________________________

Would it be weird to say that I vividly remember how I was born?

Yes?

Well, it's even weirder to experience it first-hand. Especially when it's the second time you are born.

Obviously, I didn't remember the first time; I didn't have enough brain to even understand it.

But the second time?
I did.
And it wasn't exactly pretty.

Warm, sticky blood on the pink flesh of my body felt icky and the cold air outside the womb made me stiffen momentarily. And that was the first memory of my second life as Miyasha Sarota.

Ironic, how I was named after the very being I didn't believe in.

_________________________________________

Before you move to the next chapter, I just have one thing to inform you:

This is gonna be an extremely slow burn fic (with proper relationship building) and will be a rather OC-centric fanfic with occasional chapters from the POV of other characters. The first 2 arcs in this book will be completely about my OC, and we'll slowly shift towards the plot of KNY, so please have patience and give it a chance!

Lastly, the main focus of this fanfic is NOT romance— but rather, relationship building among ALL the characters in KNY, not just with my OC but with each other too. In the end, I started this fanfic to cover all the lack of connection, which the manga had (unfortunately) rushed through. Who will die and who will not is still undecided, but I assure you that the fate of many will change in this fanfic. For good or bad, you decide.

Also, thank you for giving this fanfic a chance! It means a lot to me TwT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.1K 36
โŠนโ‚Šโ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โœฟใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆโ‚ŠโŠน ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜...
18.9K 966 23
A story about a girl who brings light to those around her despite being shrouded in darkness herself. WARNING: THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN โ–ซ๏ธStrong Langua...
333K 11.6K 147
A Pillar who's even calmer than any of them, with a smile always on this Pillar's face. . . . 'A priceless smile' the other Pillars thought. . . . . ...
784K 32.6K 108
๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š. *************************************************** Kimetsu no yaiba belongs to Koyoharu Gotลge I only own my ocs...