24-Hour love potion || Drarry

By Time4ATeaParty

Drarry slow burn, fluff and maybe a little smut but you will have to read it to find out. NOT MY ARTWORK CRED... More

Chapter 1: Hand Shake
Chapter 2: Suspicious Behaviour
Chapter 3: The Plan
Chapter 4: Effects Of The Love Potion
Chapter 5: Effects Of The Love Potion pt.2
Chapter 6: Dormitory
Chapter 7: Date
Chapter 8: Is There Something Else?
A/N
Chapter 10: The Secret is out
Chapter 11: The Morning After
Chapter 12: Ginny
Chapter 13: Rumours
Chapter 14: Unwanted Kiss
Chapter 15: Free Period
Chapter 16: Problem
Chapter 17: On Good Terms
Chapter 18: Green and Red letters
Chapter 19: Aftermath
Chapter 20: 'That' Step
Chapter 21: The Great Ending
Thankyou For Reading!
Edit
Just to clear up

Chapter 9: The Closet

39.6K 1.2K 1K
By Time4ATeaParty

Harry left the hospital wing feeling much better than he had started the day. Slowly making his way back to his dorm room to change, he became increasingly cold as heavy rain hit down hard.
He hurried along the corridors, when he reached his dorm he noticed the door was slightly ajar. He pushed it open, hoping it was just Ron or Hermione or Draco but the low hum of multiple voices told him otherwise.
He walked in, in the centre of the room several Slytherin students sat playing cards, Harry recognised Blaise and a few others but there was no sign of Draco.
"Oh look, the golden boy has come to ruin our fun," one of the Slytherin said, throwing her cards down.
"W-where's Draco?" Harry asked quietly, and everyone's eyes went to Draco's bedroom door, which was shut completely.
Harry nodded and quickly scurried off to open the door, two of the Slytherins giggled as Harry opened it. Inside all the lights were off, only two people moved on Draco's bed. Flicking the lights on instantly, Harry's heart began to race when he saw the pale blond straddling a familiar girl.
"What is going on here?" Harry firmly questioned, Draco and the girl immediately sat up. Malfoy was wearing no top and the girls hair was a mess, so was her lipstick. Pansy Parkinson.
"Harry umm-" Draco pushed himself off Pansy and stumbled over to Harry, he put a hand up to keep Draco from getting too close.
"Interesting," He deadpanned, and walked out heading straight for his room.

"Harry please, open up I want to talk." Draco said through Harry's wooden door, and knocked again and again until Harry finally opened up his door.
"Why don't you just go screw Parkinson?" Harry spat angrily, making Draco cower away a bit.
"Because that's not what I want, I don't even like Pansy but I didn't even realise what was happening until you came in and brought me back to reality!" He yelled, "Why are you so wound up about this?"
Harry stood frozen in front of his roommate, he didn't know what to do as his mind was full of things. Quickly, Harry inaudibly mumbled something under his breath, quiet enough for Draco not to hear.
"What was that?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.
"I'm g-" Harry chocked on the last word, "gay, I'm fucking gay are you happy now?"
Malfoy stood wide eyed in Harry's door way, his eyes glistened a silver blue in the light, his hair was messed up from Pansy.
"You are?" Is all he said, and half smiled to himself.
"Yes I am," he announced and shut his door on Draco. He sunk down it to the floor, realising what he had just said.

Draco spent the rest of his Saturday reading over a bunch of notes he had written to himself, from the ages of 14 to now. His mother suggested one day that  Draco write letters to himself almost like a diary to get feelings and thoughts out, and that's exactly what he did.
They began lighthearted and talking about silly things about pressure in school, they quickly shifted to crushes and who he should and shouldn't like. He had written over 16 letters about how he would be skinned alive if he liked a boy, and how he must force himself to find a woman. This was the one thing Draco didn't even talk to Narsissa about, he couldn't in case she said something or hated him for it. One letter stood out the most to him, it was the letter he admitted to not hating Harry, how he thought he wanted to be friends but realised throughout time he wants it to be more. He kept that letter folded up in his robes, and he would take it out every so often to escape the reality of today.
Interrupting his reverie, a knock at the door startled him. Like lightning, he picked up all the letters and shoved them under his duvet, placing the letter about Harry on his nightstand, and opened the door.
"Round two?" Said the short girl standing at Draco's door.
"Go away Pansy, I don't want to see you," he barked back, closing the door.
Instead of it closing though, Pansy placed her foot between the frame, and kicked it back open letting herself into his room. Draco turned around and was instantly pinned by Pansy kissing him hard. Draco tried to fight her off but she latched on.
Eventually he managed to get her away, "What do you think you're doing!" He exclaimed.
"You were all over me earlier, what's so different now? Your little crush on mister Potter growing even more?" She teased.
"I do not have a crush on Harry, that's mindless."
Pansy grabbed the note from the bedside table, "whats this then?" She opened it and began to read aloud, "'I don't know what to do. I want to be his friend, but do I? My mother and father would kill me if they found out that I was thinking about a certain golden boy at night...'" she mimicked Draco while pushing him away to continue reading.
"Not so loudly, Harry's next door." Draco snatched back the letter.
"Oh no, what if he finds out you are secretly gay for him...? I can help you there," she said, and once again put her lips on Draco's mouth.
After 2 seconds, he pushed her so hard she almost fell over, "You need to leave, before I do something I don't want to have to do," he threatened, and she left in the blink of an eye, seeing the anger in his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 241 20
Hey guys :) Many of you may recognise this title from another story, so I want to put a disclaimer out before I get reported etc. I have asked for an...
13.8K 331 27
a dracoxreader slowburn story <3 includes smut so viewer discretion is advised! love you guys and hope you're all having a great day :)
2.9K 69 9
in which draco malfoy has only got eyes for harry potter. will contain mature themes. i do not own the characters or the hogwarts plot.
35.9K 813 34
Read the title u weirdo. No smut, only Drarry and other canon ships besides harryxginny. Enjoy :)