SPILLED ICHOR

By sunflowerlies

❛Tragic lovers. Tragic stories. Tragic beginnings. Tragic endings.❜ A compilation of words strung together to... More

SPILLED ICHOR
HEARTACHE
PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
PART FOUR
PART FIVE
PART SIX
PART SEVEN
PART EIGHT
PART NINE
PART TEN
PART ELEVEN
PART TWELVE
EUPHORIA
PART FOURTEEN

PART THIRTEEN

119 32 20
By sunflowerlies

The ones who wronged me were forgotten the moment I met you.
You held the power to destroy my darkness and of enclosing me in the comforting embrace of your light.

Darling, you were my savior,
you erased the upsetting memories
and ceased my pain and anguish.
You filled my void of a heart with love far more and deep than I could ever imagine.

You turned me into something I didn't know I could be: a girl so happy and so free.

For all the kind things that you've done to me and for the clouds of love you send to rain over me, I am eternally grateful. I love you more than you could ever imagine.

- Simraan Bedekar

___________
A/n I decided to put out this poem as it is a more positive and heartwarming one as opposed to all the others in this collection. It was a rather new idea to included such pieces in spilled ichor so please let me know if you'd like more of these or would want me to revert back to my old sad ways :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 301 39
Hello everyone, here I will be posting all the poems which I write. Not any particular genre, but I hope you all like it. I am not a proper poet, bu...
6.8K 352 72
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
2.7K 460 68
Within this anthology lies a tapestry of verses penned by Jcena Mortiff, each intricately woven around diverse manifestations of love. These words ac...
423K 4.8K 17
In a steamy sexy world filled with drama and scandal sex should come easy especially if you're married. Right? No wrong. Things for these couples are...