QUICK TRANSMIGRATION FEMALE L...

By Danikat55

(THIS STORY IS NOT MINE FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY) AUTHOR: ORIGAMI GLAZED TILE - 折纸琉璃 Luo Qing Chen is a wand... More

1-5
Chapter 6: Deeply pampered by the emperor
Chapter 7: Deeply pampered by the emperor
Chapter 8: Deeply pampered by the emperor
Chapter 9: Deeply pampered by the emperor
10-13
14-17
18-21
22-25
26-28
29-32
33-36
37-40
41-44
45-49
50-59
66-73
74-89
90-102

60-65

3.2K 100 0
By Danikat55

Chapter 60: Cannon fodder counterattacking the indifferent campus king (Part 32)

Sitting in her father's car, Luo Qing Chen decided to ignore him for the rest of this year.

She received a text from Su Liang Chen today, there was only a single word: Sorry......

Ze, ze! She suddenly felt that she was male G.o.d Su's first love because he was so ignorant and there was no creativity with his apology at all!

Su Liang Chen on the other side felt very awkward. He had looked at his cell phone several times all morning, but he didn't receive any response at all.

Although his expression didn't show anything, his actions completely demonstrated his heart.

For example, his mom had him buy some eggs, but he bought duck eggs in the end.

His little brother had him buy a cup of milk tea, but he brought back coconut milk tea.

His dad had him buy a newspaper, but he brought back a magazine.

When he came home, his entire family was stunned!

The Su Family's eldest son with his heaven defying memorization skills, how could he have made such mistakes!

"Son, are you alright? Are you sick?" Mother Su asked with a worried face.

"Bro, you, you, you, are you mutating?" Little Brother Su asked with a terrified face.

"Son, did the girl you like run off with someone else?" Father Su with a look of melancholy.

"Dad, what did you say?" Su Liang Chen's brain wisely chose to ignore Mother Su and Little Brother Su's words and only heard Father Su's words.

"Aiya, my son is finally in love!" Father Su was certain when he saw his expression. His son had the same expression when he saw his mother that year, his deep eyes were sparkling.

Su Liang Chen was a bit stunned. Looking at his father looking like he had won the lottery, he shook off his daze.

He put the duck eggs, coconut milk tea, and magazine on the table before softly saying, "I'm heading out."

"Son, come back soon! We're having out New Year's Eve dinner tonight!" His mother's voice sounded behind him, but he was already out the door.

There was a beautifully wrapped little box in his pocket that had a Swarovski swan necklace inside. It was the New Year's gift he wanted to give her.

Although, what he really wanted was a ring......

He remembered Luo Qing Chen's address from the school anniversary records last time. Although he had only caught a glance, he firmly remembered it.

After half an hour, he was downstairs at her house. He took out his cell phone to send a text: Happy New Year's, I'm downstairs at your house.....

"Ding ling~" Luo Qing Chen who was at her grandmother's house eating a roasted chicken leg heard her cell phone ring. She held the chicken leg in one hand as she opened her cell phone with the other.

After that, the chicken leg fell onto the table and she was in a completely stunned state.

System, nonsense system. The house he is downstairs of, which house is it! Is it my house?

[Nonsense, otherwise!]

d.a.m.n, why does he know where my house is! Moreover, what is he doing coming to my house on New Year's Eve instead of being at home eating chicken legs for?

The system instantly played dead, not planning to answer her nonsensical questions.

Luo Qing Chen's heart was filled with anxiety. She came to the old folk's home to celebrate New Year's Eve, she couldn't tell her dad to send her back.

Forget it, she would go back herself!

She quickly finished the chicken leg and drank several mouthfuls of soup before standing up while saying, "Dad, mom, grandma, grandpa, I need to go back to school first. The teacher has something they need!"

As soon as her voice fell, she ran to the train stop with her little bag.

Her grandmother's house was only two stops away from A City. She didn't need a first cla.s.s ticket, she could just use a standing ticket.

"It's New Year's Eve and you still need to go to school!"

"Students these days! They really are hardworking!"

Mrs. Xu and her grandmother's voice slowly came from not far away.

Her expression: She couldn't hear anything!

Chapter 61: Cannon fodder counterattacking the indifferent campus king (Part 33)

When she got on the train, she immediately wanted to take out her phone to send a text to Su Liang Chen, telling him that she was on her way.

But the moment she took out her phone, she was stunned again.

No! Battery!

What to do, what to do? Would he be angry and leave, never talking to her again!

It was all her fault, why was she angry when nothing was wrong. He was clearly thinking about her good. After all, it was eighteen years of hard work, she couldn't screw it up for a moment of willfulness.

System, do you have anything like the Anywhere Door?

[Yes.]

d.a.m.n, you really have it! Can I exchange for it?

[It requires ten thousand points. The host does not have enough points and cannot redeem it.]

Ten thousand?! Why don't you go to heaven? In this life, no, the next life, no, the next, next life, it would be unknown if I could ever get ten thousand, alright?

Luo Qing Chen saw that the system was too lazy to talk to respond. The train shook and she was sent flying.

She didn't know how long pa.s.sed, she just knew that it was already dark when she got off the train.

Looking around, she didn't see any familiar figures. She sniffed her nose and suddenly felt a bit sad.

She reached into her bag to get her key, but she found that there were too many things in her bag and she couldn't grab her key.

Suddenly, she felt pain in her finger and she pulled out immediately. She found that she had been poked by something sharp in her bag and she began to bleed.

She was feeling even more sadness in her heart. Every family was happily spending their New Year's together while she was alone.

Her parents weren't here and the person waiting for her was gone.

She became angry and threw her bag onto the ground. She squatted down and placed her head between her knees, as she began crying while trembling ever so slightly.

Aiya, so frustrating, so angry!

After a while, a bright hand rubbed her head and a clear as water voice softly spoke, "What are you squatting for? Quickly get up....."

This warm hand, this familiar voice, she knew who it was, but her head went it deeper and her crying became stronger!

It was like a child who had fallen and injured themselves. If an adult didn't care about them, they would obediently stand up and pat their wound.

However, if an adult did care about them, it would make seeds of frustration sprout in their hearts.

Luo Qing Chen in this moment had this kind of feeling.

"Sorry, sorry, don't cry!" When Su Liang Chen saw that she was crying even harder, he began to flail around even more. It was all his fault, he would have apologized earlier and shouldn't have come this late.

It was all his fault.....

"Qing Chen, I won't bully you in the future....." His voice was very soft and a bit stuffed up. Compared to the clear voice which made each word sound like a pearl, it was a completely different person.

"Puchi——" Hearing his frustrated voice, Luo Qing Chen couldn't help bursting into laughter.

She slightly looked up with crystal like tears still dripping down her face, but there was a faint smile on her lips.

"If you say this, it isn't like Su Liang Chen at all." She rubbed her nose before speaking with pouty lips.

He raised his hand and softly wiped the tear from her face. He said in a gentle and loving voice, "However you want me to be, I will be that way."

These words that seemed like a lover's talk and also didn't seem like it, when they came from his lips, it filled her body with a numbing sensation.

"Really good." She opened her arms and softly hugged him.

"Wait." He took a step back and put his hands into his pocket. He took out a beautifully wrapped box with a pink bow and gave it to her, "Happy New Years!"

Chapter 62: Cannon fodder counterattacking the indifferent campus king (Part 34)

Luo Qing Chen was stunned. Her face instantly turned red, even reaching the very tip of her ear!

This was not shyness, but rather embarra.s.sment!

The other side had carefully prepared a New Year's gift for her, but her hands were completely empty!

What to do, it was so embarra.s.sing?! What could she say!

System, create a gift for me!

[Yes, it requires.....]

No need, your gifts are quite expensive thinking about it. Moreover, you are a sick system that likes sitting there raising prices. You specialize in extorting a cute and innocent young girl like me!

[......] The system really wanted to break itself. It wanted to say that it would only take fifty points to exchange for the same grade gift as Su Liang Chen. But before it could even finish, it had been insulted! Human things were very cheap, how could it require a very high price to exchange for it! Is the host a fool?

Of course, Luo Qing Chen couldn't hear a single thing the system was saying.

The system was very proud, it didn't plan on telling her this!

"What, you don't want it!?" Su Liang Chen saw her expression changing and her face looking a bit weird. He slightly pulled his hand back and said, "I'll take it back if you don't......"

"I do, I do, I do." Luo Qing Chen quickly took the box and said while desperately nodding, "Don't take it back, I want it......"

"Open it and take a look." He awkwardly smiled as he said, "This is my first time giving a girl a gift, I don't know if you like it or not."

"I do!" She looked up and looked at him with smiling eyes as she said, "I'll like anything you give me."

After saying this, she carefully untied the ribbon, afraid that she would ruin the beautifully wrapped box.

After that, she opened the box and the delicate swan necklace appeared in front of her. The necklace was dazzling and beautiful, so beautiful that it couldn't be beat.

"So beautiful, thank you." She held the necklace as her heart almost jumped out of her chest.

Su Liang Chen took the necklace from her hands and his slender hands gently put it around her neck, helping her put it on. The delicate swan fell onto her white neck, looking like it was perfect for her.

It was unique and perfect.

Luo Qing Chen was stunned, not daring to move for a bit. She looked at the young man in front of her with an awkward look as she said, "But, I forgot to prepare a New Year's gift for you."

She really didn't do it on purpose. She wanted to buy a New Year's gift, but she was just too angry on that day, so she purposefully didn't buy one.

Actually, she never thought that she would receive a New Year's gift from him.

It was even such a beautiful necklace. He must have spent quite a bit of time to pick this......

So regretful! Why did she have to be so willful! It was New Years and she didn't even prepare a gift for her male G.o.d!

"You did!" He picked her up from the ground with a faint smile as he spoke.

Instantly, Luo Qing Chen felt her legs go numb and she fell back into his warm embrace.

The fragrance of his body entered her nose and her slender arms tightly held her, as if she would fall down at any moment. He slightly knit his brows and a look of panic appeared in his eyes. Why was this girl so careless, if he hadn't been beside her, what would she have done.....

After a while, she was able to stand firmly. Thinking of what he had whispered in his ears, she looked up and asked, "What did I give? I didn't give anything, what did I give you?"

She didn't remember giving him any gift? Could it be that she had secretly gone to his house to give him a gift while sleepwalking?

Only then did his clear voice slowly sound beside her ear.

"You——"

"Ah, what?"

"You gave me a Luo Qing Chen. I like it very much, thank you."

Chapter 63: Cannon fodder counterattacking the indifferent campus king (Part 35)

Throughout the whole winter break, she thought about what Su Liang Chen said every night.

"You gave me a Luo Qing Chen. I like it very much, thank you."

This phrase was completely invincible, lingering in her mind without leaving.

After the winter break was over, they welcomed the most important sprint in the lives of third year high school students.

There was only one hundred and fifty days before the entrance exams.

Luo Qing Chen's grades were considered stable. Her practice tests all pa.s.sed Q University's line by twenty marks and Su Liang Chen had tested her level, so it was no problem for her to get into Q University.

But thinking about the countdown decreasing day by day, her heart was still filled with nervousness.

This was a race against time. Or it could be said the entrance exam was like an army of ten thousand going across a single wooden, they would fall down and crack if they weren't careful.

There was only fifty days left before the entrance exams.

Today she was in charge of cleaning up and she had to write the necessary material for tomorrow on the blackboard.

She stood on her chair with a thought filled look in her eyes. She was struggling to solve the question for tomorrow on the blackboard.

A little ball with ma.s.s m is fixed at the bottom of a tube. A line is used to connect this little ball to a little block with M=km......The little ball's spin velocity does not change, so what is the acceleration of the little block's downward descent?

"It's a bit hard....." Luo Qing Chen was writing the question on the board while muttering to herself.

"Try it with Newton's Second Law?" There was suddenly a voice that rang through the empty cla.s.sroom.

Luo Qing Chen was surprised and fell off the chair.

Moving as fast as lightning, Tang Yu instantly caught her, stopping her from coming into contact with the ground

"Tang Yu?" Luo Qing Chen narrowed her eyes. She picked up a book on the podium to slap his hand on her waist.

She didn't use much force, but it was enough to make Tang Yu let go.

After that, she quickly moved half a meter away. She had a cold look and spoke with a cold snort, "What business does cla.s.smate Tang have with me?"

She didn't hate Tang Yu, but she definitely wouldn't like this kind of person. Thinking about it, her coming to this world was intricately related to Tang Yu.

If it wasn't for his words, the original host wouldn't have committed suicide by jumping off the roof. Then again, after she came to this world, Tang Yu had given her quite a bit of trouble.

Although Qian Fei Fei was the initiator, it still couldn't affect the bad image of Tang Yu in her mind!

"I....." He hesitated in speaking. Seeing her not want to approach him at all, he didn't know why his heart felt especially uncomfortable.

A long time ago, he was the focal point of her eyes. It was like wherever he went, her eyes would follow.

But now, if he approached her even a bit, her face was covered in disgust and indifference.....

Why, why was it like this? If he did something wrong in the past, couldn't they just start over?

"Ke, ke." Luo Qing Chen cleared her throat before saying with a taunting smile, "Perhaps I should be asking, what business does cla.s.smate Qian Fei Fei have?"

He wouldn't be here without a reason. Other than because of Qian Fei Fei, she couldn't think a second reason Tang Yu would come looking for her.

"It's not related to her." Tang Yu's brows knit and his emotions swayed.

Without knowing why, he didn't want to mention Qian Fei Fei. He liked her that much in the past, but now it didn't seem the thing.

Compared to Qian Fei Fei, he seemed more interested in the young girl in front of him.

Chapter 64: Cannon fodder counterattacking the indifferent campus king (Part 36)

"It'll be the entrance exams soon, which schools are you taking the test for?" Tang Yu saw that the atmosphere was a bit awkward, so he revealed a smile and narrowed his eyes as he asked Luo Qing Chen.

"Does it matter to you?" Luo Qing Chen did not hesitate to shut him down.

Is this person sick! He doesn't care about what school Qian Fei Fei is going to, why is he caring about what school she's going to?

It really was like what the system said: Since ancient times, deep emotions can't gain something, only by ignoring will one gain the heart.

"Don't be nervous, I.....I was just casually asking....." Tang Yu's expression became a bit dark and there was an indescribable discomfort in his heart.

His grades weren't that bad, he was placed in the year's top thirty. If he had the chance to go to the same university as her, there might be a chance.....

After all, Su Liang Chen was going to A University and she couldn't do the same.

They were destined to go to different universities and he understood the concept of first come, first serve.

"Humph!" Luo Qing Chen said with a snort, "What? You're not asking which school your Qian Fei Fei is going?"

"She's going to A University." Tang Yu gave a shrug and spoke with a helpless smile.

Other than Qian Fei Fei's decent english marks, she couldn't compare to him in her other subjects. She actually wanted to go to A University, he also felt it was a bit incredible.

But since she was chasing after her love, he as the year round spare tire had no qualifications to say anything.

And he really didn't want to keep being the spare tire......

"Ha, ha!" Luo Qing Chen's lips curled as she said while laughing, "Based on her grades?"

She wants to go to A University with her grades!? Are you sure it wasn't a joke!

Perhaps Qian Fei Fei will say: If there is a will, there is a way!

But the problem was, was there anyone at Royal High School that wanted to go to A University more than her, Luo Qing Chen!

Her boyfriend was at A University, alright? Alright? Alright?

But! But people had to know their limits, A University's grade line was not something normal people could reach.

She couldn't even do it with her Memory Bread, was there a need to mention Qian Fei Fei?

"I also advised her against it, but she wants to go, so there's no other choice!" Tang Yu's lips curled into a meaningful smile as he said, "Perhaps the male G.o.d that she liked all these years will appreciate her effort!"

"He, he." Luo Qing Chen said while coldly laughing, "You're making this treasure die of laughter!"

"So where are you going? Are you also going to A University to be near Su Liang Chen?" Tang Yu looked up at her with a pair of deeply affectionate and eager eyes as he spoke.

"What does it....."

"Is it related to you where she is going?" When Luo Qing Chen wanted to shut him down, a clear as water voice came from the back door of the cla.s.sroom.

Su Liang Chen was wearing a white uniform and carrying his bag over one shoulder as he slowly walked towards her. The sunlight sprinkled over his white face and it was so beautiful that it seemed to be glowing.

His eyes were cold and when he walked past Tang Yu, he didn't even spare him a glance. It was like there was no one standing there, it was nothing but thin air.

"Su Liang Chen?" Tang Yu slightly knit his brows and looked at Su Liang Chen standing beside her. Without knowing why, there was an indescribable feeling in his heart.

He saw him pick up the chalk and write the answers for all the main questions on the chalkboard. His speed was as smooth as writing ancient calligraphy. After two minutes and eighteen seconds, he put down the chalk in his hand and finished answering all the questions.

Luo Qing Chen was frozen on the spot. When he wrote the answers, he went from one question to another, not pausing at all in between.

It was like all the questions on the blackboard were all the same.

"What are you in a daze for?" Su Liang Chen put his hands in his pocket and looking at Luo Qing Chen standing in a daze, his voice became even more loving, "Let's go home."

Chapter 65: Cannon fodder counterattacking the indifferent campus king (Part 37)

At the gate of the school, Su Liang Chen showed that his mood was pretty good as he went home with a faint smile on his lips.

This was because he had used his top of the school ident.i.ty to ruthlessly beat down Tang Yu.

"School hunk Su's mood seems pretty good!" Luo Qing Chen stood beside him, giving a soft laugh.

She seemed to know why his mood was so good.

"Un, I've sent my love rival packing." He raised his right hand to rub her head as he said with a faint smile, "I am a bit possessive, does Qing Chen not like it?"

He was a bit worried that his strong possessiveness would make her feel pressured. But he didn't know why, his heart was that small, hoping that her eyes would always remain on him.

"Of course not!" Luo Qing Chen honestly nodded before looking at him and saying, "I like you, more than anything in this world."

After a while, he revealed a faint smile and pinched her face as he said, "Silly!"

The setting sunlight stretched their shadows out very long. In a little alley, he softly held her hand.

He knew that in this life, he never wanted to let go of this delicate little hand because the warmth from this hand warmed his ice cold heart.

This kind of him with her was truly blessed.

Time pa.s.sed very quickly and when they were holding hands again, it was after their entrance exam.

In a cafe beside the amus.e.m.e.nt park, Luo Qing Chen was inside wearing a pair of blue overalls and she had just ordered a strawberry parfait. She looked at the serious youth helping her count her marks, or perhaps it was better to call him the youth who attracted everyone's gaze.

"Un, there is no problem going to Q University, you should be thirty points over the requirement." Su Liang Chen put down his pen and his mark sheet, looking at her with a smile as he spoke.

Luo Qing Chen said with a shrug, "I know! I have already counted, but you wanted to count it again."

Actually, she wasn't as happy as one imagined being able to get into Q University because she would soon be divided from him!

She was in despair! Why couldn't Q University be beside A University! System, system, when will Q University relocate and move to a new campus?

[The host is asking for too much! After all, that is impossible!] The system emotionlessly cut off her thoughts!

System why do you have to use such forceful words when reprimanding me, can't you just directly say it!

[No!] The system felt a taste of pride! Although it knew that it could be killed by a certain someone!

Goodbye! Goodbye! Goodbye!

The system has become more and more arrogant with her. When she insulted it in the past, it would at most pretend to be dead and ignore her. But now.....He, he!

However, although she felt that sometimes the system wasn't that cute, it did bring her a bit of good news on Qian Fei Fei and Tang Yu.

Who were the supporting male lead and female lead of this world.

It said that in order to get into A University, Qian Fei Fei used advanced technology to successfully sneak her cell phone past the metal detector and into the test room. Of course, she couldn't escape the sharp eyes of the invigilator in the end.

In the end, she lost the right to partic.i.p.ate in the entrance exam and went to a youth detention center for three months. She also lost the right to take the entrance exam for the rest of her life.

Luo Qing Chen's heart couldn't help trembling. The entrance exam punished cheating so seriously, they even locked people up in prison!

But she didn't have any sympathy for Qian Fei Fei. Everyone had to be responsible for their actions, kindness and evil would be returned in turn.

Her side task could be considered finished, but her main task remained at ninety affection without moving at all!

Aiya, her heart is so tired!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 68.3K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.5M 135K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
188K 14.6K 36
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...