Alpha's Beginning | ✔ Complet...

By lylaoweds

I wanted to punch that grin right off his face. "I don't think your mind is capable of thinking anything." "W... More

Introduction
Glossary of Terms
Book I ♦ Chapter I
Book I ♦ Chapter II
Book I ♦ Chapter III

Book I ♦ Publishing

323 16 2
By lylaoweds

Alpha's Beginning
Rising Sun

On All Hallows' Eve 2019, Alpha's Beginning will be published as Rising Sun on Amazon. You can either buy it, or read it free on Kindle Unlimited (with a KU membership). This version has been heavily edited, and includes new scenes, changes throughout, and so much more. 

Pre-order Now: https://books2read.com/red-rising

It's tough losing a sister.

It's even worse when you've lost them, and they're still alive.

But unfortunately, I know exactly how that feels. 

My name is Gloria Protean. When I was five, my older sister, Grace, was taken from me. Growing up, I blamed myself. But I know better now. I'm an adult, twenty-three years old since last month. And one of the first female graduates from Aletheia University's criminal justice program. 

So I'm well aware that it wasn't my actions that caused a group of corrupt psychopaths to hold my sister prisoner. She was a willing captive, of course, but that couldn't be helped.

Yet still, knowing that she was alive, and not really a part of my life, made the constant ache of her absence hard to swallow.

She wasn't brave, not like me. So she wouldn't stand up to him. Especially not now.

So I was going to have to do it for her. And if that meant I'd have to also become the first female detective on the local force, in order to gain access to the places I needed to go, then so be it. I could absolutely do this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 150 17
"So Sav..." Sam starts. "We brought you here to ask you something." "What is it?" I ask, kinda nervous. "So, you know how we said we were goi...
8.2K 252 20
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of John Winchester, half-sister of Sam and Dean Winchester. Her mother remains unknown, mainly beca...
68.1K 1.5K 95
"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the power, witch?" Kieran added making them l...
60.8M 2.9M 83
[IN BOOKSTORES AND KINDLE UNLIMITED NOW!] What if you were matched with the original love god? --- When Lila goes to the Cupids Matchmaking Service i...