The Basketball Champ (Complet...

By Maderz10

My name is September I'm sixteen years old. I'm not your average everyday do this do that kinda girl. I'm a... More

The Basketball Champ
A Bad Loss
The New Allstar
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note
Stop Daydreaming
Authors Note
Chapter 12
Game Day
Authors Note
Rule Breaker
Rykers Basketball Game
The Game is On
Authors Note
Authors Note
The End!
Authors Note

Going Home

1.2K 23 0
By Maderz10

The game was amazing. The score was 20-5, and our team won. Once Ryker got done talking with people, he went and changed out of his basketball clothes, into some regular ones. On the way out the door, there were more people to talk to. Once we finally got out of that mess, we hopped into Ryker's red ford truck.

"That was a great game, hon." I say to him, trying not to sound too tired.
"Thanks, and thanks for coming, too."
"Of course! Why would I miss it??"
"I don't know I just feel like these days we've been falling apart."
"What?! Never! Ryker, your my one and only, so don't ever feel like that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 9K 50
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
Hum For Tum By sushi

Teen Fiction

174K 13K 34
♡ This is an Indian highschool lovestory, full of love, drama, comedy, romance and more; where two school toppers, Aarohi: the sweet and bubbly girl...
2.5K 49 17
Seventeen year old Wendy returns to Neverland two years after being held captive for over a century by the sinister Peter Pan. When Wendy reaches the...
Alexandra Rose By <3

Teen Fiction

272K 8.2K 45
It's been ten years since the Stones family lost their little girl. In those ten years, Alexandra Rose has grown up with an abusive foster father wh...