Still Alive(Bbb Fanfic)

By castrielklee

[C O M P L E T E D] At the flouting island,where Boboiboy and the gang fought with Bora ra, the fight ended w... More

Author's Note
New student
Where is "him"?
Flashback prt.1
Flashback prt.2
Similar
His Master
NOTICE!
He's Back
Alive
Bring Him Back
Lost Memories
Headache 0.1
Headache 0.2
Remembered
Welcome Back[End]
Thank You![A/N]

Save Our Friend

2.6K 99 41
By castrielklee

At the Previous chapter...

"But how did you know we're at the mansion?"

"I got an emergency signal from there"

"Emergency signal? Who would send an emergency signal?"

"I did"

___________________________________

The gang:"Huh??!!! Chichi ko!? "*shouted all of them

Fang:"so it was you who send the emergency signal to Ochobot,commander- I mean Chichi ko?"

Chichi ko:"yes I'm the one who send it because I heard the news that Boboiboy is still alive but what happened? Why did he attack you before?"

Gopal:"he didn't mean to attack us, he lost his memories that's all!"

Yaya:"yeah, we just want to talk to him! So we decided to meet him by going there!"

Ying:"but...we didn't know it was a trap"

Ochobot:"how about you guys go rest,you guys must be very tired. Me and Chichi ko will figure a way to make Boboiboy remember"

The gang:"ok"

At the same time-Reverse/Boboiboy

Reverse/Boboiboy:"arhhh!!"*scream in pain

Bora ra:"I beat after this you wouldn't disappointed me again or you know what will happen"*push the off button

Reverse/Boboiboy:*fall to the ground and fainted*

Bora ra:"send him to his room, let him rest"

Robot:"yes master Bora ra"*bow and quickly carry Khai to his room

Bora ra:"pathetic!*slam the table*..I will destroy those brats for sure! Just you wait!"

A week later...

At the kokotiam where the gang usually hang together.

Yaya:"it's been a week now and there's still no sign of Bora ra and Boboiboy yet"*in a sad voice

Ying:"it's ok Yaya we will bring him back for sure, we need to defeat Bora ra then save him"

Fang:"hmm....but we need a plan to defeat Bora ra once again then second bring back Boboiboy and his memories too"*explain Fang

Gopal:"dey! Are you crazy or what?! We're not the ones who defeated him, it was Boboiboy who defeated Bora ra...how we suppose to defeated him without Boboiboy?! I mean Boboiboy is the strongest one if he was here he would already destroy Bora ra!"*shouted Gopal to Fang

Fang:"would you shut up!!?"*snapped

Gopal:*shut up

Fang:"this wouldn't have happened if we didn't save him that time!! He sacrificed himself to save Ochobot and us while he's still injured!And when Bora ra manage to avoid being sucked by the black hole h-he pulled Boboiboy with him!!"

Yaya:"Fang calm dow-"

Fang:"we tried to save him b-but we failed and what's more...we only watched him being sucked into the black hole with Bora ra!...We know he's strong then us but that doesn't mean we only depend everything on him!"*shouted Fang loudly

Gopal, Yaya and Ying:*silence

Fang:"we need to save him,even if it's the last thing we do. This is the only way. Boboiboy would do that for us even if it means losing our life's"

Yaya:"yeah but we need more help"

Chichi ko:"maybe I can help"

Ying:"Chichi ko? What can you help with? You have no powers"

Chichi ko:"call me by my real name. Koko Chi!*wearing glasses Commander Koko Chi!"*wearing glasses again

Gopal, Yaya, and Ying except Fang:"whaaaaa?"*confuse

Koko Chi:"you maybe got confuse now, right?"

Gopal, Yaya and Ying:*nod

Koko Chi:"I am the commander of Tapops!!!"

Gopal, Yaya and Ying:"Tapops?"

Koko Chi:"yes! Tapops! Tracker And Protector Of Power Spheres!!!"*tapops pose

Gopal:"what about it?"

Then suddenly they hear music and a lot of colourful lights around the kokotiam...

Gopal:"I don't understand a thing"*blank expression

Fang:"lets say tapops is a large agency that track the power sphere and protect them from the hands of evils"

Gopal:"ouh... Now I get it"

Ying:"how do you know that Fang?"

Koko Chi:"because he's also a member of tapops too!"

Gopal, Yaya and Ying:"what?!"

Fang:"yes. I'm the member of tapops as well as my brother"

Yaya:"you mean Kaizo?"

Koko Chi:"yes! Kaizo is one of the elites of tapops! Now we're done with the introduction, like I said before I will help you!!"

The gang:"you will?!"

Koko Chi:"yes.Bora ra is the most wanted villain. So we will capture him and locked him up"

Gopal:"but how?"

Koko Chi:"did you forgot? I'm the commander of tapops!!"*smirk

Then suddenly, out of nowhere a familiar space ship come from the sky and land to the ground. And then, the door of the space ship open, revealing none other that......

Gopal, Yaya and Ying:"Captain Kaizo?!!"

With Boboiboy

In his room, Boboiboy started to waking up little by little. When he fully awake himself, he sit up from his bed.

Boboiboy/Reverse:"ugh..."*in mind* "I can't let father down again. His punishment become more painful than before"

The his room door open, revealing none other that Bora ra.

Bora ra:"ahhh... You finally wake up son"

Boboiboy/Reverse:"y-yes father"

Bora ra:"don't let me down again okay? I don't want to punish you again,got it?"

Boboiboy/Reverse:"yes father! I won't let you down"

Bora ra:"good, now rest. We have a big day tomorrow"

Boboiboy/Reverse:*nod

With the gang

Captai Kaizo:"...And that's the plan. Does everyone got it?"

The gang:"we got it!"

Gopal:"wait! So does this mean we're members of tapops as well?"

Lahap:"come on. Commander just tell you a few minutes ago"

Gopal:"hehe I just want to make sure only"

Koko Chi:"and my answer is yes. We really need people that could help us defeat the evil and bring peace to the world"

Captai Kaizo:"now that we have a plan, let's start tomorrow's plan at sunrise"

The gang:"yes captain!"

And then, all of them go back to their home and sleep, waiting for tomorrow to save Boboiboy.

The next day, everyone already up and now at the kokotiam. They all ready to bring Boboiboy back. Well not everyone is ready.

Gopal:"I'm sooooo tired! Why do we need to wake up early in the morning!!?"

Ying:"stop whining! this is only half of the plan.We need to get ready to save Boboiboy remember?"

Just at the time, captain Kaizo walk up to them with Lahap besides him.

Captain Kaizo:"are everyone ready now?"

The gang:"yes Captain!!"

Captain Kaizo:"good.now let's go"

The gang:*in mind*"wait for us Boboiboy, we're coming!"

With that,all of them go to Bora ra's mansion to save their best friend and defeat Bora ra once and for all.

___________________________________

And done finally!
I don't know what to say soo...
See you at the next chapter where the gang save Boboiboy!

Bye!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241 17 6
[On Hold] ✧⁠*⁠。"I'll be the shield of this team!" As the team's shield with the power of force fields, you'll play a crucial role in protecting them...
70.8K 2.9K 37
Y/n once lived in Japan two years ago but her teacher sended her to Paula Rintis for her proctection, even if she already knows how to defend herself...
13.6K 587 10
|DISCONTINUED| Seven Loyal Guards have been assigned to protect the [Last Name] Kingdom's Only heir and that is [Full name],Protecting the princess a...
6.5K 375 25
"I ain't giving up, not today" "I promise to protect you, Y/N" "Let's fight, let's win this battle" -------- When a highschooler dies mysteriously an...