Slenderverse one shots! ((Cov...

بواسطة deathbybeuty33000

I Take requests I also do nsfw and sfw or both you ask I write uwu and this is my first time posting without... المزيد

Evan X Vinny fluff 💜 sfw
Habit ✖️ Vinny ((a mix between sfw??
Headacnons ♠💜VINNY 💜♠
Brian x Tim angst ((TRIGGERS))
High Alex Inspired by reddit story
Requests???
Habit x Jay your MY IDOT sfw
Alex x jay rebirth ((trigger warning))
Alex x jay rough day high school au
Animals and heathens regards Alex x jay
Heathens and animals part 2
I need requests I have ran out of ideas.
Facade
Disclaimers
I miss the misery
Reckless recorders.
So this will not effect my writing
A future and a past.
Hey sorry

Scarlet

146 0 0
بواسطة deathbybeuty33000

So yeah shoulders be showing I know arrest me but heres a face reveal of scarlet.

Its a character development she's a 17 year old girl who, wants answers for strabge accurnces and what the faceless man is.

So she's on a search of why she's lost her head and what's going on a kid looking for answers its clitche sounding but the story lines a bit strange I will upload the story line soon enough.  And yes that's me.

thered new pictures to that's a face reveal or a new one but uh icp looking ass is me these two pictures are me XD .

But yeah now you know who scar is and a idea of what she looks like. ..

There!  And updates of her and the other characters will arrive eventually !  Thanks!  For reading.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

756K 28K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
629K 31.9K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...