otra vez

By vangohs

i can feel it all begin to fade οΎŸβ˜† [circa late 2020] More

pyromania
dual diagnosis: a saga
again??? (sep 12 2020)

unedited

1K 91 16
By vangohs

im sorry there's so little of me left. i think if u were to cut me open id be sterile on the inside, clean-swept and perfectly morgue-like with nothing but chips of bones and dust gathered in the corners. lately i don't feel like i used to. before there was a big absorptive moss called a heart in my chest that would grow fat and happy with love, and a little gold would drip from it & bring the buzz to my veins. and sometimes the world would throw me a left hook and a jerking stop-drop-roll catastrophe would wring it dry but all it took were a few smiles for it to start plumping up again. it was always there & always hungry & always ready. now there's just a lot of static empty space stretching wide and clinical and my feelings crash into my hardwood chest and leave dents. occasionally they clang around and bounce off my insides like a badly-aimed pool ball and I walk around with a weight dragging my gut in circles. i used to be afraid of the torrent that would escape if I opened up too much, but by now I'm sure the whole damn world could go on a hunt inside me and not a single person would find anything at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 900 21
luke texts michael everyday, waiting for him to answer. or in which michaels famous but to luke he's a lover who left him in the dust and luke does...
1M 51.5K 86
"Aren't you ashamed of yourself?" I asked, my voice no longer loud, barely a whisper. "Why should I be?" He said, his voice equally as hushed now...
45K 916 21
Boy Better Know what he's getting himself into...
131K 4.7K 8
Based on 1D's new Stockholm Syndrome. Harry's world is turned upside down when he wakes up bound and blindfolded somewhere. He doesn't know who she i...