Secrets~(A Flash/Supergirl/Sh...

By LuckyJ111

Barry Allen has a secret. Kara Danvers has a secret. Ryder Lynn has a secret. Blaine Anderson has a secret. M... More

Getting the Guests
Introductions
Barry's Secret
Kara's Secret
Bringing In Some People
Duet/Blaine's Secret
Pepper's Secret + Videos
A/N
Magnus' Secret
Unwanted Surprise
Memes and Videos
Oops, I did it again
Others
A/N
The Best of John Constantine
Pyromaniacs Are the Best Maniacs
A/N - I'M SORRY
Here's Your Chapter *IMPORTANT*
READ THIS PLEASE

Ryder's Secret

5.5K 72 25
By LuckyJ111

"Okay, onto Ryder's secret, and probably one on the most boring ones!" Ally yelled, getting everyone's attention.

Ryder: Another one? I don't understand, all I do is study. I haven't even seen Dark Knight Rises yet.

-Scene change-

Jake: I don't want any trouble.

Ryder: I know your a bad ass. You wanna know how I know your such a bad ass? Because you ride a razor scooter. Nothing says 'I'm a bad ass' like a razor scooter.

-Scene change-

Sam: [In Bane voice] When Gotham's in ashes, you have my permission to die. 

Ryder: Good to know, Bane. That a jock strap?

Everyone started laughing..

-Scene change-

Ryder: Your mom rules. She always sneaks me extra meatballs on spaghetti day.

Sam: LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marley: Really? 

-Scene change-

Ryder: Then, last March, in the middle of a match...

Marley: He died?

Ryder: He crapped himself in front of the whole school.

-Scene change-

Santana: Lead in a musical. And I'm pretty sure that you don't know the names of the other half of the people. 

Rachel: That's not true.

Santana: Alright. [Points to Ryder] What's his name?

Rachel: Rick.

Ryder: [Mouthing] Ryder

-Scene change-

Finn: Sit in a room, and tell each other your deepest fears. Only by admitting your weaknesses, can you realize your strengths.

Ryder: You sound like Yoda dude.

Cisco: 'Do or do not, there is no try'

-Scene change-

Marley: Those 11 hour energy shots, cause there's a reason they're illegal in Canada.

Ryder: Nothings going on, what could be going on, it's history class.

-Scene change-

Ryder: It's a heart pendant, from the jeweler at the mall. It's pretty but it's not too expensive so she won't think you stole it.

-Scene change-

Jake: Why are we doing this again?

Sam: It's broga. Yoga for bros.

Ryder*I'm so done with this lol face*

Everyone chuckled at his face.

-Scene change-

Ryder: Mega-stud won't complain.

Jake: Wait, hold on, did you seriously just call yourself Mega-Stud?

Ryder: It's my alter-ego.

-Scene change-

Jake: This is kinda embarrassing-

Ryder: Jake! What are you doing? Are you really standing up in front of everyone and singing to prove your love for Marley?

-Scene change-

Jake: So did you do an apple pie 500 times before having sex?

Ryder: That's exactly what I did, but I wore condoms so I didn't make any apple fritters.

Winn: TMI, dude.

-Scene change-

Blaine: I have won more show choir competitions than anyone in this room.

Ryder: *Cough* You suck. *Cough*

-End of video-

"Okay! On to the Adam videos!" Ally said, getting everyone's attention again.

"One thing, don't call me a cheerleader, ass" (A/N YES Kara WILL have sass towards Adam AND Blaine) Kara snapped at Adam. "Also, stop trying to flirt with me." Adam was taken aback, much like most of the other New Directions. Magnus wasn't that effected, as he had accidentally seen her future once, and it included a LOT of sass. 

"Okay! Before Kara bites Adam's head off, I have only one video of Ryder that I actually like. Sorry, but your kinda boring, but that's my opinion." Ally said, laughing to herself as she pulled up the next video. "I honestly can't wait for Clark's reaction to this." Kara then realized why she said that, and chuckled a bit. Then, the video started.

By the end of the video, Clark and the rest of team Arrowverse realized why she wanted to see his reaction, while the New Directions were confused. Clark and the rest of them were all suppressing laughs, when Jake spoke up.

"Why would she want to see your reaction, dude?" Jake asked Clark. Clark broke, causing the rest of them to break, too.

"That was probably the worst song you could have chosen for that!" Clark said, in between laughs.

"What, does she, like, hate Superman or something?" Adam asked.

"Oh, it's something, alright." Caitlyn said, making the New Directions look at her, confused.

"Is there something we're missing here?" Will asked, wanting to be in the loop for once. Ally just looked at them like they were idiots, which they were being.

"She's Supergirl. Who's Supergirl's cousin? Superman." Ally said, like she was explaining it to a toddler.

"Wait, then why did you want to see his reaction?" Puck asked, for the entire group.

"Oh my god you people are idiots." Ally said, walking away. "Clark, you explain. I can't with these people right now." Ally was now on the other side of the theater, mumbling to herself about how it was "too late for this" and how she "needs either coffee or sleep" and how she "hates these contacts and prefers her glasses" (Guys thats true i just cant put anything in my eyes and its rly late here and i have school tomorrow help.)

"Quoting the song, I am Superman." Clark said, looking kind of bored. The New Directions looked pretty surprised.

"Wait, you mean to say that we are in the presence of THREE superheroes?" Quinn exclaimed, surprised. Ally let out a loud laugh at that, and most of team Arrowverse chuckled, too.

"Okay, that is definitely not true. Raise your hand if your a superhero. And yes, Oliver, before you ask, even heroes without powers count." Most of team Arrowverse raised their hands. The only people not raising their hands were Felicity, Thea, Lena, Iris, and Winn. "Let me fix this really quickly." Ally went and made Iris, Felicity, Thea, and Winn raise their hands. Her explanation being "Even comms and retired heroes count." Kara noticed that Ally looked REALLY tired.

"Umm, Ally, when was the last time you slept?" Kara said. Ally seemed to think for a moment.

"Last night, but I only got, like, four hours of sleep, then I had school, then rehearsal for two straight hours." Ally said, "But that's pretty normal for me." 

"That's not healthy." Roy piped up. She looked up at him, bored.

"Tell that to Ollie, who only ever gets about two hours of sleep, max." Ally pointed out.

"Why don't you go get some sleep, I think that we could wait." Barry said.

"Okay, I'll be back in a minute or two! Bye." Ally said, yawning. Then she disappeared.

------------

Hey Guys! So, I have a VERY IMPORTANT question for you! 

How would you guys like me to start the next chapter?

A) Embarrassment

B) Angst/Jealousy

or

C) Confusion

Comment what you think, and the one with the most votes will start off the next chapter! By the way, I will only update if that poll ^^ gets multiple votes in the next week. After that week, I will update with what I want to do, but don't worry! All of them will be shown!!!

Make sure to

Comment^^

Vote

and Add to your library!

See you in the next one!

~Alex

1066 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 6.1K 58
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
128K 1.6K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
50K 122 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™€๏ธ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...