Innocence (Male Reader x Dead...

By MFParzival

After you get embarrassed in front of your whole class you are walking through the woods alone, until you're... More

So It Begins
A Dangerous Game
A New Life
Getting Situated Pt. 2
"Anotha One"
The Meeting
A/N
Gardenside Housing
First Day
Strange Intuitions and Them Being Right
Strange Intuitions and Them Being Right Pt. 2
Confession
Growing
Bloodshed and Deception
Hero
We back bois (A/N)
Making Moves
Change
Betrayal
Remedy
Knight In Shining Armor
Separated
Anna
Things Are Looking Up
Afterthoughts

Getting Situated

8.6K 169 86
By MFParzival

Chapter 4 - Getting Situated

[Y/N POV]

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

I woke up to the god awful sound of my alarm clock blaring through out my room. I quickly slap the top of it, finally silencing it's repeating tone.

The clock displayed 6:30 in bold red numbers, letting me know it was about 5 hours to early for me to be up. With a hesitant sigh, I sat up and hopped in the shower.

In a span of 30 minutes I was ready to walk out of the door and head off to school, but luckily for me it wasn't quite that time yet. I walk out of my room and enter the kitchen. Hanging from one of the chairs around the kitchen table was a creepy looking mask.

Oh I guess it wasn't a dream?

I let myself get lost in my thoughts as I went through my daily routine of pouring my bowl of honey nut cheerios. If anyone else were to see me I would have probably looked like a robot following pre programmed code, or maybe closer to a functioning zombie.

Almost on que Susie walked in to the kitchen looking worse than me. She slowly rubbed her eyes before speaking.

Susie: "Why are you up so early?"

She sounded groggy and not completely aware of the situation. I could see her eyes were passing right through me as she glared in my general direction.

Y/N: "Oh, did I forget to mention I had school today? Sorry to leave you here alone, but I'll be back by 3:00 so feel free to poor yourself some cereal. Oh and also I'll leave Netflix on TV so you don't die of boredom while I'm gone."

I felt bad dropping all of this on her at once, especially when she's only half awake but there was nothing else I could really do for now.

Susie: "O-ok sounds good."

I could tell by the tone of her response she didn't really pick up on what I was saying but again I had no choice but to just go with it for now.

She took a seat across from me and just continued staring blankly ahead. I laughed to myself, thinking back to all the times that I've been in the exact same position as her.

I checked my phone to see I didn't have much more time before I had to leave. I got up and walked over to the sink, empty cereal bowl in hand. I was quickly but thoroughly cleaning out all the excess cereal in the bowl.

Before I could completely finish I felt two arms wrap around my torso from behind. Not long after I could feel a woman's body press up against my back. I could tell she was using me to keep herself from falling, meaning she had most of her weight pressed against me.

I blushed slightly at the situation I now found myself in.

Susie: "Y/Nnnnnnnn, I want to sleep in your bed with you... I can't sleep when I'm alone."

She now sounded even more tired than before. From what I could tell she was basically already asleep, and what was happening now could be more closely related to sleep talking to anything else.

I looked down at the girl who was still tightly clinging to me and felt sympathy for her. I could see deep bags underneath her eyes as she held them open with all her strength, even if it wasn't much.

I just gave a faint smile as I picked her up and carried her through the kitchen. I let her down on my bed but before I could back away I was pulled in after her. She held on tightly, keeping me in the little spoon position, and she was obviously the big spoon.

Susie: "L-let me protect you. Please... I can protect you forever."

She was now fully asleep and genuinely sleep talking. Even if she was only sleep talking I still blushed at the notion she was trying to give me.

I slowly tried to peel her arms off me but she had an iron grip around me. I turn myself around so I'm now facing Susie and slowly put my hand on her cheek. She opens her eyes, if only slightly, and in that moment of her grogginess I peeled her arms off me.

Before I can fully make my escape she puts her hand under my chin and kisses me on my cheek.

Susie: "I'll see you after school."

My face turns a dark shade of red as I slowly back out of the room.

WTF just happened! How could I let that happen? Why did she do that? We just met!

Before I can question the situation any further I'm distracted by the clock in my room. It was already 5 minutes past the time I was supposed to leave, and with that I bolted out the front door.

I arrived at school and took a seat in my designated desk, already starting to space out as I stare at the blank white board. I could see many of the students snickering at me, most likely because of last night's prank.

I did my best to ignore them and proceeded with the day as usual, and before I knew it, the bell rang signaling it was lunch time. I stood up and walked out of the room, heading for the bathroom.

After a short walk I rounded the corner that led to the bathroom, but was stopped by a familiar face, Chad.

Chad: "Where do you think your going?"

I could tell he was trying to sound menacing but it instead came off as almost cringe worthy.

Y/N: "U-um I'm just going to the bathroom."

Chad: "Why? You got your guy friend waiting for you in there?"

Ah, the gay joke. A classic.

Y/N: "Woah, it's not nice to call your mom a guy, dude. Have some respect."

His smile instantly disappeared as it's replaced by a scowl. I swear I could see steam coming from his ears as a vein becomes visible on his forehead.

Before I could get another word in he drives his fist into my stomach. I could feel the air being forced out of my lungs as I collapse to the floor heaving for oxygen molecules to replace the ones that I lost.

Before I can completely regain my breath, he picked me up by the collar of my shirt and punched me in the face. His knuckles connect with my right cheek bone as I hit the ground once more. Chad, and now Brad, are both standing over me with an evil grin spread across their face.

Before they ever even got a kick in though, another voice rings through the empty courtyard. To my surprise it was Megan.

Megan: "Hey! I think he's had enough for today. After last night and now this, I think he gets it."

Her words shocked everyone surrounding her, including me.

Chad tried to argue but one glare from Megan quickly silenced his attempts to continue. The group of four began to walk away, and only then did I begin to stand up. When I was finally on my own to feet Megan turned around and flashed me a smile before turning away.

I just shrugged off her weird behavior and internally thanked whoever was looking out for me today. With that I walked into the bathroom and started what I planned to do in the first place, plus washing the dirt off my face.

Soon after the school day ended and I made my way back home. On the way home I stopped by a small grocery store to get some supplies for tonight's dinner. I wanted to get something nice for Susie as it's been years since she has had a real meal.

I got some chicken breast and vegetables, and continued home. I opened up my front door, and a familiar pink haired girl was sprawled out on the couch with the TV on in the background. Her head jolted to my direction as a large smile fills her face.

Susie: "Y/N! How was your day at school? And oh my god! I've been waiting for you to come home so I could talk to you about Netflix! There are so many shows on it since I last watched it and my favo-"

Her voice was full of excitement as she talked at 1000 words per minute until she suddenly went silent.

I placed my binder, and the groceries on the ground before turning my head to the TV.

Y/N: "School was good, and yeah Netflix has progressed a lot over the last few years. What did you decide on watching?"

My eyes answered the question for me as I could see a cartoon Spider-Man swinging from a building.

Oh 'Into the Spider Verse'! At least she's not watching '13 Reasons Why' or something of the sorts.

My attention is taken off the television as I feel Susie's hand touch my chin, pulling my gaze off of the movie and onto her. She looked worried as she traced her hand up my face so it was resting in my cheek.

Susie: "Who did this to you?"

Contrary to her facial expression, she sounded angry, speaking in short monotone sentences. As she spoke she moved her thumb up to my cheek bone and lightly pressed against it, causing me to wince and pull away slightly.

Y/N: "N-no one I just ran into a pole as I was looking at my phone, it's honestly no big deal."

She frowned slightly at this but I quickly took the silence to move past the topic.

Y/N: "Oh, on a side note I got some food for tonight. Are you good with chicken and vegetables?"

Susie: "Y-yeah, that sounds g-great."

She was obviously trying to sound as sad as possible to bait me, and lowkey, it was working. Instead of fully giving in I grabbed her hand, giving it a tight squeeze, and give the most reassuring smile I could muster.

Y/N: "Anyway, how about we get you some clothes?"

A/N: Hey guys I'm super sorry for the lack of quality and delay in this chapter. I wrote this entire chapter today and kind of rushed it so I'm sorry if it's short and frankly just bad in general. Also about the delay it just falls onto me being lazy. I just got Control which is a great game and I'm obsessed right now so I've been sinking hours into it. Not only that but I just binged 7 deadly sins season 2 which was also great. 

Beside that, thank you so much to everyone who has read the story to this point, I really appreciate it and leave any notes or recommendations in the comment. 

Oh also after the next chapter the second character for the harem will be introduced so at least that's something to look forward to!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 6.4K 29
(Y/N) had a beautiful life-a happy family, friends, a home, and a strong passion for music. That all changes when her parents get divorced and her mu...
76.3K 2K 23
Yandere Slashers x Fem!Reader Y/N L/N, is a young girl who just graduated and finally found a Job in an Asylum in her Town. Finally, it was the firs...
54.5K 1.2K 80
"Death is not an Escape" From the popular multiplayer horror survival game 'Dead by Daylight'. I just came across some scenarios, but unfortunately I...
831 27 5
things always get better. and all things must end. *content warning*