Fucking,Lots and Lots of Fuck...

Por IProbablyKilledYou

This is literally smut only I don't know what else to tell you. It's just smut so don't bitch when there's sm... Mais

Naruto X Fem Kyubbi
Naruto x Kyuubi 2
Naruto x Kyuubi 4!
Naruto x Kyuubi 5!
Yuriko's BSU Introduction
Issei x Fallen Hoes
Issei X Fallen Hoes AND The Silver Queen Of Annhilation
Issei X Silver Haired Queen Of Annhilation...And Rias
Issei x Hoe x Silver Queen of Annhilation and Brunette Queen of Destruction
*Shrugs*
Fuck, I Don't Have A Name...
Naruto x Kyuubi 6

Naruto x Kyuubi 3!

4.3K 38 10
Por IProbablyKilledYou

You thought I couldn't make another chapter huh? Darren...I'm looking at you, light skinned shit.

"AH~, that's the spot Naruto-kun, hit it again"

"Damn it Kyuubi, can you act more... I don't know civil?"

"I will if you keep fucking me!"

"Damn horny woman, and here I thought Ero-sennin was the biggest pervert in the world.

Kyuubi screamed out when another orgasm rocked both of their body. Hands on the wall with her back facing him who is cumming deeply into Kyuubi for the next five minutes before letting her sat on the ground on her knees and sucked his cock.

Naruto looked at the hot water from the shower that was pouring down non-stop on their body. It had been a week since he made this contract with Kyuubi and the day after returning from a mission that saved his friend Gaara from Akatsuki. Kyuubi's improvement to his body had helped him a lot. His physical attacked even though nowhere near Tsunade or Sakura and definitely Kyuubi's level had improved a lot since two weeks ago, his stamina was now what Kyuubi called 'godly' by using her 'testing' methods. His jutsu were a lot stronger and his fighting skills was a lot better.

Speaking of fighting skill, when he thought Jiraiya was cruel with training, he had to think again when Kyuubi left him in a whimpering mess, blood covering most of his body from the deep wounds all over him. Kyuubi had her fun kicking and punching Naruto around, releasing all the anger over the blond these passed years and nearly killed him with her tail. Lucky for Naruto that Kyuubi had healed all the wounds and let him lived. Thanks to her harsh training he now could probably fight in hand to hand combat with Lee or even Gai.

The first time Naruto let her go outside of his house she nearly killed two kunoichi from talking about how handsome Naruto was and she almost killed two chunnin with some kind of powerful Genjutsu that affected five sense if not for Naruto stopping her before she could have her way with them. She had made sure to delete their memories of her using the small amount of youki that Naruto let her use and made her promised that she wouldn't used that jutsu on anyone else.

What the Genjutsu was about? He had no idea, he just knew that it was something related to sex.

Pulling her head off of his long rod Naruto brought Kyuubi's face back and kissed her passionately, his tongue went in a battle of dominating with Kyuubi's. Her hand was stroking his cock non-stop before he released his cum all over her chest, not stopping there she wrapped her breasts around his length and started giving him a tit-fuck, drawing more and more cum out of his sack.

"Damn it, can I go now?"

"Only if you want me to fuck Kakashi now fuck me."

Groaning Naruto pulled her body up and thrust his cock into her pussy, brutally pounding into her tight hole before sucking her breasts and nipples, attacking them with both his mouth and hands.

"That's my boy" Kyuubi smiled running her hands through her long wet hair. After a week of fucking non-stop with him, she had gained better control over the situation. Sometime she would be the one who be on top, but most of the time she would make him so frustrated enough to fuck her boneless. Sometimes she would lose count of how many times he had cum inside her sometimes she would even lose her mind into pleasure and act like a cheap whore, but that was a small price for her.

Cumming deeply into her pussy Naruto quickly pulled out and turned off the water, he was painting hard, but Kyuubi was way more tired than him, but she was still no were near her end yet. Naruto had finally got over her unreal charms by now and was acting pretty normal around her. He walked out of the shower, but stopped mid-way.

"Well?" Naruto scolded turning around facing a pouting Kyuubi "what're you waiting for let's go".

"Out?" Kyuubi smiled and walked out of the room.

Naruto was walking through the streets of Konoha while particularly invisible. Why? It was easy to tell that was, because the horny fox girl walking next to him who was doing sexy poses to the men of the village. While she hated Konoha's guts she still couldn't forget the fact that she loved men, and men would always be a tool for her to use, well... except for her Naruto-kun that is.

Naruto huffed while Kyuubi pulled her short skirt high to expose her pussy to a group of civilians which Naruto recognized as part of the civilian Council. They all cheered in excitement when she started doing some more sexy poses, before Naruto grabbed her hand and pulled her with him making the men who were completely lost in her beauty shout out in frustration. Don't get him wrong, he wasn't jealous or anything it's just that whenever her teasing crossed the line men would always runs to her and try to touch her assets. Only for Kyuubi to use her invisible tail to wrap around their body and crush their bones with a cruel smile. If it was a shinobi she would try to fuck him to death just like those two chunnin he managed to save. He was just saving their lives from a bloodthirsty kitsune that would happly bath in their blood.

Kyuubi was wearing a normal civilian girl's clothes which consist of a white buttoned up shirt that looked like it was going to bust due to the side of her breasts, she only buttoned the middle two buttons of her shirt, exposing a lot of cleavage and midriff and small sensually. Her skirt was so short that it barely reached passed her butt and pussy maybe it was, because of the size of her ass. She was also wearing black high-heels boots. Her long flowing red hair had been tied into a long braid, but still let some form her face perfectly. What was worse was that she didn't wear any underwear, just wearing something to cover the important places she needed to, but sensually exposed them whenever she wanted to.

Sitting down on a massive rock at the training ground Kyuubi smirked when Naruto begin his training routine. She already told him the secret of Shadow clones and they had helped the blond improve a lot.

Seeing a massive army of sweating Naruto Uzumaki in front of her she couldn't help, but rub her thighs together, her juice leaking down her thigh on to the rock she was sitting on. The clothes she was wearing were uncomfortable and she preferred to be naked if possible, she never understand how humans nowadays wore their clothes, but just shrugged when she put on the clothes Naruto brought for her. She had a good tease and fuck later, because her sexiness only increased when she put her clothes on. The red haired Kyuubi sighed happily at the memory.

Naruto breathed out and slowly dispelled all his clones, his first routine had finished and he was ready to start the next one. The blond instantly turned his head to the Kyuubi who was sitting on the ground with her face completely covered in cum that he nearly cracked his neck. The memories hit him it seems some of his clones had abandoned thier training and went to have some fun with her.

She blew a kiss to him making Naruto's eyebrow twitched uncontrollably. Damn woman and her sex drive.

Calming himself down Naruto focused his energy before concentrating in summoning a Kitsune. All the week he couldn't get his mind off Kyuubi's body and always ended up summoning her out of the seal, which lead to a cum covered red head on the bed afterward. Concentrating hard and brushing the image of Kyuubi out of his mind Naruto's body glowed a soft blue light before doing the familiar hand seals and slammed his hand on the ground.

"Kuchiyose no Justu" Naruto called out and summoned a large amount of smoke, he waited patiently for the smoke to clear.

Kyuubi was sucking her finger and fingering her folds suddenly snapped her head up when she felt the familiar youki hit her. "This should be interesting", Kyuubi thought in her head, she was cracking like mad as her exchanged eyesight helped her see a long red hair blowing by the wind and upper body covered in armor.

Naruto had expected a cute fox or something like that to appear, but instated his eyes turned wide in shock when a girl who looked a little older than him with flaming red hair appeared out of the smoke. She had a breathtaking face even though it was nowhere near Kyuubi's angelic beauty. She had large brown eyes that were glaring daggers at him while her hand was gripping a dangerous looking sword. Her choice of clothing was armor on her upper body with elbow guards, metal gloves. On her steel armor, which was clearly made base on her curve was the symbol of Kitsune, the same symbol on his wrist. She wore a blue skirt that high black boot.

She looked around and saw Kyuubi, who was sitting leaning her back against a rock. Somehow her clothes was scattered everywhere.

"Kyuubi-sama" The woman called out in a strong yet feminine voice.

"H-Help Scarlet-chan" Kyuubi muttered in a mock sad expression pointing her shaking hand at Naruto "That human was the one who had captured me, please save me Scarlet-chan" she wiped the fake tears that was running down her cheeks.

A moment of silent engulfed the two of them before Scarlet ran at Naruto and punched him right in the face with her metal arms before jumping on his waist, pushed him to the ground and pointed her blade right at his face.

"DIE HUMAN!" Scarlet screamed out and pushed her blade down, Naruto's eyes were wide open as he caught the blade with both of his hands clapped together.

"What the hell... who're you?" Naruto screamed out in anger "I didn't do anything, she is lying"

"Liar" Scarlet screamed as she threw her blade away and grabbed his collar pulling him up to her eyes, glaring daggers with so much killer intent leaking out making Naruto gulp "tell me your name before I cut your throat".

Before Naruto could open his mouth the armor wearing girl smashed her head on his face, breaking his nose on the process.

"Tell me your name damn it!" She muttered dangerously Naruto opened his mouth again, but she punched him in the stomach before he could answer "Your name!" growing once more Scarlet smashed her head against him again, Naruto having none of it also smashed his forehead into her making Scarlet's eyes turned wide in shock.

He forcefully pushed her off of his body before standing up, holding a kunai in each hand he smirked, not caring about the pain on his head or the blood that was leaking down it. Scarlet's forehead was also in the same situation with him, no one messed with the number one knuckled head of Konoha, no one.

Both of them were in full battle mode and ready to rush to attack the other if not for the booming laughter that was heard.

"Hahahaaha... it's so funny" Kyuubi was on the ground laughing while holding her stomach.

Scarlet immediately dropped her guard and let the sword fell down, her eyes filled with confusion.

Later that Night in Naruto's apartment

"I-I'm so sorry Naruto-sama...please punish me" the woman, whos full name was Erza Scarlet bowed deeply inside of his room with her head on the floor.

Naruto sweated dropped while Kyuubi was making some dinner for him. Speaking of which she was pretty good in cooking and surprisingly housework despite her position as the Queen, Naruto was thankful that his apartment finally had a woman's touch.

Erza Scarlet used to be Kyuubi's most trust bodyguard before she was sealed inside Mito Uzumaki. Her fighting skills were unmatchable and she could fight toe to toe against Kyuubi for a few minutes. Erza was a Hachibi Kitsune with a fearsome nickname Titania and she was well known around Makai since she had lived for nearly two thousand years and had some issues with the other's answer her demand question. She was also quite strict and stern, which was clearly a good thing for him. Erza and Scarlet seemed very close, the lighter red hair woman had scolded Kyuubi for her lack of modesty and most of all her shameless attitude. Naruto thought Erza was a dependable girl he would definitely get along with her well.

"It's nothing Erza-chan, forget it okay" he said nervously while smiling forcefully.

"Okay Naruto-sama" she nodded her head in understanding while looking around.

"Fufu, here your dinner Naruto-kun" Kyuubi sang happily bringing a massive bowl of ramen and put it down on the table for him. Naruto kissed her cheek in excitement making Kyuubi giggled slightly before sitting down and enjoying Kyuubi's ramen, which in his opinion was really good.

"So Scarlet-chan, what happened after I disappear?"

"Kyuubi-sama, your disappearance had caused a great deal of Chaos all over Makai" Kyuubi face palmed "it took us a few years to get everything under control again. We already lost the Eight Kings and Queens of Makai, but losing you to humans was a massive pain to us demons. Most of us had considered coming here to save you while the rest thought about maybe breaking the gate first so our army could destroy the human world." She turned her head to Naruto and looked at him as he finished the large bowl of ramen "but it was useless since we couldn't find any way to get to this world nor could we destroy the gate. You're the only one who can open the gate for us now Naruto-sama"

"No way in hell I'm going to open that gate" Naruto pointed his chopsticks to Kyuubi with a scolded "That woman well destroy my home if I open the gate for her"

"Destroy this village?" Erza asked confused "is that your desire Kyuubi-sama?" she asked with a stern voice

"Why yes Scarlet-chan"

"Then I will destroy this place for you" she stood up and started for the door, Naruto spat out the water he was drinking and looked at ht armor clad Kitsune in shock.

"WHAT THE HELL ERZA-CHAN!" He screamed out and grabbed her neck in a headlock to prevent her from going outside.

"Fufu, both of you please calm down." Kyuubi smirked and Erza immediately stop struggling "I want to destroy this village by myself Erza-chan, you don't have to interfere in this matter let me have my the fun" she stood up looking at Naruto "Plus there is a boy that I like living here, so I don't want to destroy it anytime soon."

"Right, I'm so sorry Kyuubi-sama, Naruto-sama" Erza hung her head low "Please punish me"

"Erza-chan, you should..." but Naruto was cut off when Kyuubi walked right in front of Erza and brought her hand up to the underneath of her skirt. Naruto's cheeks reddened when Erza let out a cute little moan. It was clear to him what Kyuubi was doing.

"Ah~, Kyuubi-sama" Erza muttered being held gently by her Queen, her cheeks flushed red.

"You attack Naruto-kun, brake his nose and crack his skull, because you're impatient" Kyuubi smirked and said with a cold tone.

"Uh Kyuubi I don't think..." Naruto tried to say, but Kyuubi grabbed his collar and pulled him in to a deep kiss before throwing him on the bed without much trouble.

"Stay there Naruto-kun and keep your strength, tonight I won't the only girl that will be pleasing you, isn't that right my dear Scarlet." she whispered the last part in her bodyguard's ear. Erza nodded her head rapidly, it was clear to her what her mistress's intention was and if this was her punishment then she would gladly accept it. Sex wasn't an unfamiliar thing to Erza, but her mate had dead a thousand years ago and since then she never let anyone touch her again and would break the body of anyone who tried. She would do anything for her mistress and guessed her new master.

"Make your clothes disappear and make it quick" Kyuubi whispered hotly into Erza's ear before inserting one more finger into her tight pussy which hadn't been used for a thousand years. Erza's spirit was something she always wanted to break, but couldn't find somebody worthy for her personal bodyguard, but right now she had Naruto a perfect example of what a male species should be.

With a small pink light Naruto's eye widened when Erza's clothes suddenly disappeared, leaving her naked at the day she was born. She also let her Kitsune's magic disappeared making two fox ears appeared on top of her head which was the same color with her hair and eights long tails flaring out, but was quickly combined into one just like Kyuubi. Her breasts were a good large D-cup and an hourglass figure that most kunoichi would kill for. Kyuubi was fingering Erza's tight little pussy which was already leaking out a small trail of liquid. She also had Wide hips with mile long legs, all of her muscles were feminine and in all the right place just like Kyuubi.

"Do you like her Naruto-kun, this is the second most desired body of the Kitsune Clan" Kyuubi put her head on Erza's shoulder while her hands were massaging Erza's breasts "Erza-chan will take all of your punishment on her body and still craze for more, that's the real personality of Erza Scarlet Naruto-kun. A completely submissive woman" she smirked and then turned to her most loyal servant "Now Scarlet-chan, from now on I want you to follow Naruto-kun's orders, do not disobey him. Am I clear?"

"Yes Kyuubi-sama" Kyuubi smiled at her answer and released her hold on Erza before walking to and climbing on the bed erotically. She kissed Naruto on his lips the blond just sighed mentally in his head, his life had taken a massive turn lately and maybe follow it wouldn't be so bad.

Grapping a hold of her butt cheek Naruto continued to make out with Kyuubi before seeing Erza standing with her eyes glued to the couple in front of her. Taking a deep breath and acting out of character Naruto pulled his head back and looked at the younger Kitsune

"Erza-chan, if you please" he pulled Kyuubi's butt cheeks part exposing her anus and perfect pussy. Kyuubi just grinned sultry at him before smashing her lip into him again.

Erza nodded her head and knees down to the ground before putting her hand on her mistress soft skin. This wasn't the first time they had played together, it just that it never had the existence of man before and it clearly turned her on even more so.

Slowly making her way to her mistress' pussy she thrust her face onto her and ate her out, lapping as much of her pussy juice as she could while nipping her mistress' clitoris.

Naruto felt Kyuubi moan into their kiss as her servant was eating her pussy. Releasing one of her ass checks Naruto unbuttoned the two buttons that held back her large breasts. The soft mounds immediately set free and fell out into Naruto's opened palm, grapping a hold of her large breast Naruto groped them, massaged them and even teased her nipple.

"Stop Scarlet-chan" Kyuubi moaned and instantly Erza stopped eating her mistress. Kyuubi smirked at Erza's strained face by her juice and licked her cheek slightly cleaning her cum off it. Pulling her head by the chin Kyuubi began to make out with Erza, their tongue battling each other and soon Erza was the one who was losing.

Kyuubi glanced at Naruto and saw him take off the last piece of clothes on his body, letting his rock hard cock sprung free. She reached out and pulled him to them, and pointed at the small gap between her and Erza's lips. Understanding what she wanted Naruto took both their heads in his hand before thrusting his hip forward, his cock passed their lips to the other side of their mouth. Erza's eyes widened at the size of it, but nonetheless helped her mistress pleasing this young man with a delicious body and tasty tool.

Their tongues licked up and down his length simulating and earning a moan of pleasure from Naruto. Soon he separated both of their heads apart and thrust his cock into Kyuubi's mouth, bucking his hips wildly Naruto smiled at the older red hair woman work her tongue on him and took her white shirt out.

Naruto pulled back making Kyuubi moaned in disappointing before he rammed his cock deep in Erza waiting mouth, making her gagged slightly. Naruto pulled back from face fucking the new mouth that would please him in a long times, it just that he didn't realized it yet.

"Mou, don't neglect me Naruto-kun" Kyuubi pouted and opened her mouth wide in waiting.

Naruto shook his head and pulled out of Erza mouth and fucked Kyuubi's face again. Soon the combination pleasure was too much for him to handle as he took a stepped back before shooting his cum all over the two sexy vixens body, painting them white with his hot and thick cum. Rope after rope of sperm landed on their tits, their faces, their thighs, their stomach and even their hair. Their breasts pressed against each other, nipples brushing slightly as the two made out while bathing in his cum.

Their make out session seemed to be even hotter when the two collected the cum around their partners body and exchanged it in their mouth using their tongues. Naruto's cock twitched uncomfortably as seeing a large dollop of cum being exchange by the two goddesses in front of him.

"Enjoy the show Naruto-kun?" Naruto nodded his head slowly at Kyuubi's question, her eyes traveled down to his throbbing cock and smirked when she saw it was ready for her and her servant.

In a blink of an eye, Erza and Kyuubi were face down on the soft bed with their butts sticking out on the air. Erza was trying to hide her blushing face while Kyuubi grinned in a horny manner and wagging her tail and ass in invitation.

"Which one of us will you choose Naruto-kun?"

"Please be gentle with me Naruto-sama"

"Oh no Scarlet-chan, you have no idea how rough he will be when he finally gets addict to it"

Kyuubi smirked at Naruto while he put his fingers in a familiar cross, in a puff of smoke another Naruto appeared out of thin air making Erza gasp in surprise. Knowing full well that his clone wouldn't be able to please Kyuubi he wrapped his hand around her and threw her over his shoulder, inserted one finger into her fold to keep her entertained while he carried her to some other place.

"Are you a Shadow Clone, clone-san?" Erza asked nervously

"Yes Erza-chan, I'm boss in someway" he wrapped his hand around her breasts and brought her closer to his body, cock aimed at her pussy's entrance "Don't worry I will be gentle"

"Thank you Clone-san" she nodded her head before the clone slowly thrusted his cock into her tight pussy. Erza moaned out in pleasure and slight pain as her hole being stretched to the limit.

Clone Naruto had reached her womb, but still had a few inches outside, slowly picking up his pace he thrust his hips gently and lovingly. Erza wasn't Kyuubi and she didn't have her mistress' sex drive. She was a tough and strong woman yet still a woman in heart, if things started getting good with them who know he could get her as his girlfriend.

Kyuubi? She was just a crazy for his cock.

Erza moaned out with each thrust and smiled at how loving the blond was to her, he didn't rush a thing and promised to take things slow. Even though this was just his clone she felt so complete.

Soon, fucking something so tight was a bit too much for the clone as he reached his limit and buried deep inside her pussy before releasing his cum inside her. Erza fell to the bed breathing hard, even training to her hearts content wasn't as tiresome as sex. She breathed in and out softly before the clone disappeared, making the cum spill out of her pussy and darkness slowly clouded her vision as she drifted off to dreamland.

Naruto instantly received his clone's memory and smiled, turning his head around to look at the sleeping Erza Scarlet he couldn't help but think how cute she is when she was sleeping. They had a rough start, but everything had turned out well in the end.

Kyuubi saw the look in Naruto's eyes when he looked at her loyal servant and scolded. She felt an ugly feeling swelled up in her chest and she hated it. She wanted Naruto to look at her like that, but whenever they had sex with each other all she saw was a young man that released his stress and anger on her body. She didn't mind and actually encouraged Naruto to do just that, but for once she wanted Naruto to look at her with the same amount of love in his eyes

But then, she mentally slapped herself. She was a Youkai Queen for god sake, and he was just a mere human that she was using to satisfy her needs and slowly get her revenge on Konoha. She didn't and never would have feelings for him, they was just that... sex partners, fuck buddys and she was his cock sleeve to use whenever he want.

Keeping up his pace and he pressed Kyuubi's front body against the wall. Both he and Kyuubi didn't see the small tear leak out of the corner of Kyuubi's eye and dropped down onto the floor.

"Yes... fuck me harder Naruto-kun... fuck me harder!" Kyuubi bellowed in pleasure as Naruto continue his assault on her body, fucking her up and down on his cock while grabbing her breasts and squeezed them for supporting his hold on her.

"Kami, you're the best Kyuubi-chan" Naruto groaned out as he fucked her long and hard, his cock punching into her womb making Kyuubi's mouth wide opened in a silent scream before spraying her cum all across the wall. When her orgasm finally died down she released a small golden fountain of her pee.

"What a naughty girl you are Kyuubi-chan" Naruto smirked when he saw her pee, he would have to clean that up afterwards. The feeling of her womb around his cock head was incredible, he couldn't describe it other than pure heaven. His hold on her tits hardened as he fucked her returning back to the fast and hard pounding he was giving her.

"Yes, I'm a naughty Kitsune" she swayed her hip wildly earning moans from both side "Sex was my life, harder... PLEASE JUST FUCK ME HARDER!"

"Aw~ damn, as much as I want to continue here is my load, take it Kyuubi-chan" Naruto roared and released a powerful wave of sperm out of his cock and painted her insides white with his seed. Kyuubi smiled stupidly with her tongue sticking out. She soon screamed out in pleasure once again when Naruto pounded in and out of her while still cumming. Cum spilling out of her pussy onto the ground non-stop, createing a small puddle of cum underneath them.

"Take it Kyuubi-chan, take my load!" Naruto screamed out once again when his sensitive cock reached another orgasm, the cumming returned to full mass as he continue in destroy her insides with his cum

Several hours later.

Kyuubi was popping her head up and down his cock, her body covered in so much cum that she didn't care to clean it off anymore. Her face was a mass of pleasure as Naruto was stroking her cheeks with his finger. Releasing his hard rod in a wet pop Kyuubi smiled and wrapped her hand around his length, stroking it furiously, and spraying pre-cum all across her face.

Erza had woken up when Naruto and Kyuubi reached their tenth round, she knew her mistress' stamina was unreal and could fuck their army into a coma if she was in heat. But never in her immortal life had she seen a man that could push the great Kyuubi no Kitsune, the Greatest Queen of all Makai into a sex crazed coma like that.

Naruto was panting hard but he had managed to go nearly twenty rounds with the help of Kyuubi's youki, she was extra daring tonight and only being turned on more when she saw Erza was watching them.

Naruto sighed when Kyuubi once again took his cock in her mouth and swallowed the whole thing in one smooth suck. Pulling Erza by her hips he kissed her on the lips and ravished her mouth with his tongue. A hand at the back of Kyuubi head forcing her go deeper while the other wrapping around Erza's waist fingering her tight pussy. His baa-chan would kill him if she found out what he was doing the past few days, especially non-stop sex with a sexy, angelic and bloodthirsty Kyuubi.

Like comment eat some cookies and I'll see you in the storm

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

60.9K 675 11
Hey, all! I'm back but with Sonic the Hedehog lemon. I thought of doing this just for fun or incase I'm bored. You all can request me whatever you li...
83.2K 1.1K 11
***REQUESTS CLOSED*** What the title says really :// This is a request only book and requests will always be open unless I say so (you'll know trust...
104K 951 40
[18+] "𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑛, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎo̸𝑟𝑛𝑦?" A collection of anime smut. ⚠︎𝕎𝔸ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾! This book contains sexual content and only sexual con...