Falling (Shinso Hitoshi x Rea...

Por PhoenixAngel7

A story in which Shinsō Hitoshi is a little bit of a bad boy. (Name) feels like the mysterious purple haired... Más

No More
Distant
When the Party's Over
See Both Sides
What You Need
Restless
i'm sorry but I missed you
Good to You
Noise
Filler
Prey
Love Galore
Girl Talk
hurt with desire
if you say so
goodnight
No Idea
are u gonna tell her?
Idol Teen
everything i wanted
A Meeting
Teacher
hold on
see u later
I Keep on Fallin
UPDATE
ANNOUCEMENT

Recess

7.7K 300 285
Por PhoenixAngel7

       The final week of school had approached at last. Everyone at UA couldn't wait to hear that bell to ring; signaling the beginning of summer. You were one of the kids who were getting impatient by how long this final week was taking. You wanted to get out of your school as soon as possible. Especially after that lame party you had attended. After that, Shinso tried talking to you as if nothing had happened. You didn't understand it. So in the meantime, you tried keeping things brief but polite with him. 

"Hey, (Name)!"

You had been walking down the hallway when you heard someone call your name. You turned around to see Monoma from class 1B. 

"Oh, hey," you smiled. You waited for him to catch up to you. When he got closer to you, you lowered your voice. "I've been meaning to talk to you actually. I'm really sorry about what happened at the party last week. It was really immature for Shinso to do that you."

Monoma smiled at you kindly but his eyes said something differently. "For the record, I'm not mad at you or anything. It's him I'm annoyed at."

You nodded. "I don't blame you. He really doesn't use his powers like that. Even when we were kids he didn't."

Monoma sucked at his teeth irritated. "You don't have to defend him, (Name). Everyone knows he's different now. Even you must see that, right?"

You looked away from him. "I do but....it's hard," you admitted. "I don't want to think he's changed for good though."

"Enough about that," Monoma chuckled. "I did come find you to ask you something."

"What's that?"

"Well it is lunch now so I was wondering if you'd like to accompany me and my friends."

"I don't know...." you shrugged. "I think it'd be best if I just chilled in the library."

"Nonsense, (Name)," he waved off your idea. "No one is going to be in there anyways. Listen we have a nice corner to ourselves if you're trying to avoid someone." 

Monoma looked at you with suggestive eyebrows. 

"Okay, fine, I'll join you," you grinned. 

"Great!" 

Monoma grabbed your hand and started leading you to the outside cafe. You blushed at how his hand clasped yours and walked close by him. You were nervous that other students would see you. It was the last week and you did not want to start any drama with any girls that secretly had a crush on him. Monoma was a pretty weird guy but it's not like he didn't have any admirers. But it wasn't like a part of you didn't mind that he was holding your hand. Otherwise you would've yanked it away already. 

      Monoma had brought you to a table where some of his friends were seated. Due to the weather, almost everyone had decided to eat lunch outside instead of the cafeteria. Even Shinso who didn't like to stay out in the sun for too long, was seated at a table that was equipped with an umbrella. You noticed he was sitting with Yaoyorozu and some other kids from class 1B. You avoided his cold gaze and sat down with Monoma, your back facing Shinso. 

"Okay so it's the last week," said Itsuka Kendo. She pushed back a lock of her ginger hair. "Do you guys have any plans for the summer?"

"My parents want me to come with them to visit my cousins but I do that every year," Sen Kaibara whined. "I want to do something fun here for once, with my friends." 

"I agree," Ibara Shiozaki nodded. "I have been wanting to go to a spa or resort for a while. Would you want to go, (Name)?"

You looked at her in awe. "A spa? Of course!" Then reality hit you. "Oh well...I'm not sure if my mom can afford something like that. If I'm being honest, my summer is probably going to spent with me working."

Monoma pouted at you. "Nonsense, my parents own a cabin by the beach that we could use over the summer. And you're invited to come along, (Name)."

"Woohoo!" Kendo beamed. "I can't wait for us to go! It feels like forever since I went to the beach. When do you guys want to go? We need time to ask our parents."

"It is the summer so anytime will do," you said. "But maybe we could do it on the third week of July so we can all have time to do other activities we may want to do."

"Good idea," Monoma nodded in agreement. "That should give me enough time to tell my parents so we can get the cabin ready."

"Is this cabin open to other people?"

If you were a turtle, you would've sinked into your shell. Without turning around, you knew that voice belong to none other than Shinso. Through the corner of your eyes, your suspicions were confirmed when you saw how annoyed Monoma was. Tension was rising in the air and barely any words were spoken. 

"It's rude trying to invite yourself to other peoples plans, Shinso." You don't know how but those words had escaped your lips. You quickly turned around to see Shinso standing right behind you with a smirk on his lips. 

"Well it is summer vacation and they do say the more the merrier so why not?" He cocked his eyebrow. 

You stood up from your seat. You were uncomfortably close to him now but he didn't back down. So you weren't going to do it either. "You know why. Do I really have to remind you of what happened at that stupid party?

"All I remember are the things that didn't happen..." 

His eyes glanced down at your lips. Your face burned red with anger and embarrassment. Behind him, you could see Yaoyorozu sitting at a table not too far away, looking at the two of you with worried eyes. Seeing her made you feel guilty for some reason. 

"Damn you, Shinso. Why do you have to be such a jerk?"

He looked at you unfazed. "I guess that's just another one of my quirks." 

"Enough of this," Shiozaki cut in. "Both of you need to cut it out. Shinso just go back to your table already." 

For a brief moment he narrowed his eyes down at her before cracking a smile on his face. "I didn't want to ruin the vibe guys, don't worry I'll be leaving now."

Before Shinso could fully turn away, you grabbed him by his sleeve and made him turn his attention back to you. He looked at you surprised. 

"We need to talk," you stated firmly. "Library now." 

Shinso glanced down at Monoma who looked disgusted that Shinso was even standing there. 

"Sure, lead the way," he grinned. 

      You said a quick goodbye to the rest of the table; Monoma watching you leave with a look of disappointment in his eyes. You marched towards the library with Shinso's quite footsteps following yours. When you arrived, you noticed there were only a few people. You walked all the way to the back where no one could interrupt the two of you. Shinso leaned back on a bookcase, his moody purple eyes looking to the side. You stepped in front of him and took a deep breath. 

"Look, we need to talk about what happened at the party."

"What about it?" he said nonchalantly. 

You narrowed your eyes down at him. "Don't play dumb."

"Is this about Yaoyorozu?" 

You could see a smile hidden in his eyes. You smacked his shoulder. 

"No! This is about Monoma and the, the stupid shit you said to me in the car!" You didn't mean to stammer out your last words but unfortunately, that's just how it came out. 

"Okay relax," Shinso sighed. He rubbed his shoulder. "I just didn't think you should hang around him."

"But why? He's a nice guy."

"Yeah that's what you think," he rolled his eyes. He stood up from against the wall. "Look, does it matter anyways? The party's over now so what's the big deal?"

"Because what you did was just so not right." You sighed before leaning back against a bookshelf. "Monoma didn't deserve what you did. Not like anything would have happened between us." A blush crept at your cheeks. 

Shinso sucked his teeth. He tossed his bag to the floor before slamming his hands on either side of you. You looked back at him in shock. He leaned forward, making your face bloom colors of pink and red. Thankfully, no one was around to see you two. 

"W-What-?"

"Look," he cut you off. He avoided looking into your eyes. "I can't explain myself right now. All I know is that I don't want you to be around him like that. I know I can't control you, and I wouldn't."

"But clearly you have no problem controlling him," you said bemused. 

He clenched his fists. "Yeah, I guess I don't," he smirked. He looked into your (e/c) eyes, the smile on his lips growing in fondness. "I guess I just don't like sharing."

You felt this anger boil inside you. Shinso just wasn't making any sense. One minute he's acting like nothing bothers him, the next he's spitting nonsense like this? You put your hand to his chest and attempted to shove him away, but he placed his hand on yours. 

"I mean it," he said, looking into your eyes. 

"Show me that you mean it with your actions," you scoffed. 

He gave your hand a gentle squeeze before letting go. He stepped back, giving you some space. You awkwardly started making your way back to class but you couldn't help but ask him just one last thing. 

"Did you really mean you what you said?" you asked curiously. 

He raised an eyebrow. "I guess you'll just have to find out." 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.1K 281 27
your the main character who goes through normal drama and in the just you run into a curtain purple haired person. He helps you through a lot. But th...
39.9K 1.1K 16
not my art i just edited it to make it match the story. Hitoshi Shinso is a 15 year old male who is being abused at home and has feelings nobody shou...
72.3K 1.9K 52
What happens when the new neighbor, famous gamer, Hitoshi Shinso, moves in next door to the girl who has two overprotective brothers? Will their roma...
26.3K 590 14
This story is a Hitoshi Shinso x reader! I don't really have anything to say except your Kyoka Jiro's twin Sister! And if you want me to change it to...