The Prison of Colors

By One_Sleepy_Dragon

Forbidden romances end in odd offspring, and no one is more famous for capturing the oddities of dragonkind t... More

Chapter One: Facing Reality
Chapter Two: Despising The Guards
Chapter Three: Blood on the Floor
Chapter Four: Fantasy
Chapter Five: One: Dusk the Friendly Trouble Magnet
Chapter Five: Two: Dusk the Friendly Trouble Magnet
Chapter Five: Three: Dusk the Friendly Trouble Magnet
Chapter Six: One: A Lie is a Close Relative of Truth
Chapter Six: Two: A Lie is a Close Relative to Truth
Chapter Seven: One: Dragon Bones
Chapter Seven: Two: Dragon Bones
Updates
Chapter Eight: One: Thermal Vision
Chapter Eight: Two: Thermal Vision
Chapter Nine: One: The Calm
Chapter Nine: Two: The Calm
Chapter Ten: One: The Storm
Chapter Ten: Part Two: The Storm

Info Page

588 16 24
By One_Sleepy_Dragon

Hello there, readers!

Have you ever wondered why there are no hybrids seen in the years up until Burn's death? The answer is simple. For a dragon who loved to make a freak show of her fellow dragons, it wasn't difficult to round up hybrids from around Pyrrhia, outcasts as they were. She stuck them in 'Queen Burn's Private Menagerie'. Or, as it's known by it's inhabitants, the Prison of Colors. This story follows Snowfall, an eight-year-old Skywing/Icewing hybrid with a birth defect that affects her vocal chords and cognition with her arms and front talons. It takes place during/ before the Sandwing War of Succession and runs nearly parallel with the first arc.

Don't expect frequent updates; I just don't have time. But I promise that when I do update, I will let you know! (It's easier to keep track of updates if you follow me, just saying)

This story was uploaded along with another story, though it doesn't have anything to do with this one. It's got magic mafias. You should check it out ;) It's called Pyro-Mania.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.3K 28
*COMPLETE* What would've happened if the Jade Winglet never got wrapped up with Darkstalker? If Sora had never tried to kill Icicle? If Winter had ne...
27.3K 635 16
This story takes place only 10 years after the time of peace began. Hybrids are hunted by all but the Rainwings and the Sandwings. Dragons don't trus...
17.3K 746 30
This book is a little outdated and will be getting a rewrite soon! ------------------ Fighting, dragons were always fighting in the Rainforest. Not p...
4.6K 47 37
Willow finds herself alone in a new world. A dragon she meets tells her that she isn't a human after all and is a dragon instead. A royal one at that...