Smile!Ronald McDonald x reader

By wafflechick4eva

First of all. Why were you searching this. Second, this is gonna be a weird story, so now is your chance to b... More

The box
What did i just read?

Smile! ronald mcdonald xreader

8.8K 192 1.2K
By wafflechick4eva

First of all. Why were you searching this. Second, this is gonna be a weird story, so now is your chance to back out.

Begins-------
Today had to have been the worst day of your life. ____(badevents______ had happened and you just couldn't get over it.

You decided that since you were so broke and hadn't been there in a while, you would go to McDonald's, maybe you'll see your friend Ronald.

Ronald was always so kind to you. He always tried to put a smile on your face when you were sad. He was the perfect guy.

You walked in the door, being immediately noticed by your friend, Ronald.

"Hey _(your name here)_ , why so blue?"

'Dang, he knows I'm a smurf' you thought to yourself. You ignored your last thought and told Ronald about your problems

"Gee, I'm sorry pal, but you know, bad things happen, and you always need to turn that frown upside down when times get tough"

He slowly walked towards you

"And friend, I know just how to do that"

Your heart was racing, what do you say? What do you do?
Ronald stopped in front of you, pulling out a cardboard smile taped on a straw, and holding it up to your face.

"Smile." He said

-to be continued-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 123K 58
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.4M 84.8K 60
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
211K 290 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy 💕 don't be s...
899K 13.2K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...