HOOD IN HELL [discontinued]

By SHESTOPTIER

❝I'ma Reunite With My Demons, We Gon' Be In Heaven Trappin'.❞ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀsᴇ, HELL. More

𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 ©️
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 ;
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

19.7K 1.1K 1K
By SHESTOPTIER

𝙺𝚎𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛 || 𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚊

𝐸𝑥𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠, 𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭

"Your total is $8.29." I nodded handing her the money. Before this, I was walking around and seen a place called Hell-Fil-A. Ghetto as hell, but I just wanted to see something.

"Aye, Keyana?" A male voice said catching my attention.

I looked for the voice and spotted out a face that looked unfamiliar. I know for a fact this nigga been in hell for a COOL ASS minute.

"How you know me?" I asked still looking at him.

Ion like how niggas down here knowing me and shit.

"Man, we went to school-"

"What grade?" I asked cutting him off.

"Twelft-"

"Bitch I ain't even make it there." I said turning back around. Ion know why niggas just be lying to lie.

"Ma'am, your food." I grabbed it from her as I said a quick 'thank you'. I looked at the same nigga as I walked out. Got caught up and now he look dumb as hell.

...

"What's poppin?" I said taking a seat next too Chubs.

"Oooh, lemme get some. This Hell food be hitting." He said reaching out for my bag.

"Nigga said 'oooh'. Big fat ass." TJ said laughing.

"I bout had it up to here!" Chubs held his hands up like that picture making me scream.

(grimey ass know what i'm talking bout. black ass baby)

"Shut the fuck up." Draco said walking in the room with a 4th of hennessy in his hand. I scrunched my face up not saying nothing.

"Mad ass alcoholic. We get it, you don't wanna be here but DAMN! Walking around like you just got killed again." Chubs stressed making me laugh as Draco mugged me.

"Don't y'all have some buddy buddy shit to get to?" TJ said motioning towards me and Draco. I rolled my eyes.

I've been avoiding that nigga for 2 days. Fuck I look like working with him under the damn Devil.

Might as well call me Susan, because I refucking fuse.

"Right, better hop to that shit butterscotch." Kyrie said laughing knowing I don't wanna do that shit.

Draco got up and started walking towards the back but stopped. "Fuck you just sitting there for? Bring yo ass on."

I huffed and stood up.

"Good luck Charlie." Chubs said laughing.

"See, I was gon give you my food, but fuck you and yo dead ass dog bitch." I snatched my bag off the couch and walked towards the room Draco went to.

He was sitting on my bed scrolling through his phone.

"All up in my damn face." He looked up mugging.

"Bum ass bitch." I mumbled sitting on the edge of the bed. "So what we supposed to be doing?"

"For one, all that mumbling shit gotta go. When you around me, speak the fuck up." He continued, "Why the fuck you down here? Don't lie either, cause if I find out you lying I swear yo face gon be burned off."

I- okay, no.

"Like how I got here? Well some nigga shot me." I said looking down at my finger cleaning them even though they weren't dirty.

"That's not what the fuck I asked." I looked up at him with a balled up face.

"Well that's what I answered, the fuck?"

"Ain't I just tell you not to lie? Answer that shit correctly." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Nigga questioning me for what? Fuck you here for?"

"I kill people." I widened my eyes but quickly lowered them. It wasn't shocking, but that was very vague.

"What does that have to do with you being here?"

"You dumb or what? Why you think people go to hell?"

"Because they was making fun of special kids? I don't know." He gave me that, 'IKYFL' face and shook his head.

"At some point when you been sinning your whole life, God ain't gone forgive you no more. People be abusing that forgiveness shit and don't even know it." I agreed, but it had me thinking.

"Okay, but what if you sinning because you have no choice? You gotta make sure you good before anything. If that includes sinning, then so be it."

"I ain't say allat. You gotta put God before yourself and that's everybody problem down here." I nodded seeing what he was getting at.

"I'm not gone ask you how you got here now, but the next time I ask, you better answer that shit correctly." He said making me roll my eyes.

"So what we supposed to be doing? Filing Hell applications, orrr?" I said making he chuckle.

That shit was sexy as hell.

"It's good you find all this shit funny, it's gone hit you real hard. And soon." He said shaking his head.

"Ok and what about it? No matter how I take all this in, it's still gone hit in the end. No point of walking around mad at everyone when we all in the same predicament." I said taking my phone out to send the 8 ball back.

He snatched my phone and put it in his pocket. "Don't get on yo fucking phone when we talking." I mugged him sitting back against the wall.

"So you not gone tell me what we supposed to be doing?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." He said rubbing down his waves.

"But you right here. Fuck I look like-" He cut me off.

"Shut yo ass up."

Ok then.

"Well bye then." I said noticing he was getting a little too comfortable on my bed.

"I'm straight, I'm bouta knock out. Shit too comfortable."

"You got yo own fucking bed. One here and at yo house. Go get comfortable in that shit." I said making him open his eyes and mug me before closing them.

"Like I said, I'm bout to knock out." I rolled my eyes.

"Well give me my phone back."

"Mhm." He said not even moving so I took that as me get it myself.

I reached in his back pocket to get it but got distracted by all his ass. Shits was fat as hell. I attempted to grab it but-

"Grab my ass and I'm choke slamming you."

Well, maybe another time.

"Swear you aggy. How you got all that ass but ain't gone let a nigga feel up on it." I said playfully making him laugh to himself.

"Get the fuck out my presence. Tired of you." He said making me laugh.

"I'm not leaving because you told me to, I was leaving anyway. I just know you better be out my bed by the time I get back." I said getting up.

"Yea aight." He said.

"Okay blue face." I said walking out the room.

Ion hate it here that much.

_____________________________________

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫.

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐔𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐈𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐧.

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 🤣🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1K 18
"You've made my whole life a living hell, you killed all the ones I loved and you're still want to. NOW ALLOW ME TO RETURN YOU THE FAVOR!!!" (I own n...
10.8K 103 10
...
165K 4.6K 23
❝don't get too close, it's dark inside. it's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.❞ copyright @ b r o k e n p a u s e b u t t o n
942 27 13
Heaven? Hell? War.