𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐄 | h...

astronomyblues द्वारा

[THIS BOOK IS PRETTY SHIT. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. IT IS BEING RE-WRITTEN AS 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑. YOU C... अधिक

ㅡ𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
ㅡ𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣
Prologue
1 | I Fell In
2 | Freaking Dumbledore
3 | Of Angels
4 | I'm What Now?
5 | Phoenix
6 | I Jumped On The Back Of a Green-Eyed Toad
7 | Fluttering Feelings
8 | Platform 9 and 3/4
9 | Professor Lupin
10 | The Dementoids
11 | The Sorting
12 | Of Red and Gold
13 | Gryffindors And Green Eyes
15 | Tea Cup Blobs (Part Two)
16 | Burns (Part Three)
17 | It Tasted Like Salt
18 | Astronomy Blues*
19 | Confusing Families
20 | My Boggart Is Ridikkulusly Accurate
21 | Meeting Padfoot
22 | I Just Know Things
23 | Like Mother, Like Daughter
24 | An Air Of Forgiveness
25 | Strings
26 | A Ghost of Fur
27 | The Master Plan
28 | A Night To Remember
29 | Of Bedsheets And Blood
30 | Revelio
31 | Burn It With Bluebell
32 | The End Of A Life
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
#𝘽𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙎 : The Time Violett Danced
#𝘽𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙎 : The Time Violett Ruined Dumbledore's Plans
#𝘽𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙎 : The Third Time Violett Died Saving Everyone's Arses
#𝘽𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙎 : The Time Violett Couldn't

14 | The First Day (Part One)

12.8K 527 242
astronomyblues द्वारा

OK, first up, I just want to say a big THANK YOU to all my readers who have voted and commented so far, especially @flightyinagoodway YOU ARE AWESOMESAUCE!

Honestly though, I never really expected so many votes and reads - it just makes my...day? Week? Life? :P

OK, that's the end of my mini-rant for now. I hope you enjoy the next chapter!

***

Chapter Fourteen: The First Day (Part One)

The next morning when I woke up, I was moody. Why? Because of Lavender Brown. That girl is just so annoying! She keeps whining about her hair, moaning about her make-up, screaming and gossiping about boys like, "Oh my God, did you see Cedric Diggory yesterday?! I'm telling you he was sparkling under the candle lights..." yadda yadda blah blah.

Honestly, how can one person talk so much so early in the morning? And her voice. It's so high pitched and whiny- I wonder why my eardrums haven't burst yet. I just had to be dorm mates with her, didn't I?

Grumbling, I dragged myself out of bed and pulled out my uniform from my trunk at the end of my bed and walked past Lavender and Parvati who whispering about something, every now and then glancing at me.

I knew they were talking about me - I mean, I'm Snape's daughter, the new talk of the school.

Just as I was about to walk into the bathroom, it swung open, revealing a bushy haired girl with slightly large front teeth. Hermy!

I screamed.

She screamed.

Parvati and Lavender screamed.

So I screamed again for the sake of it. "What?" I asked, when they gave me strange looks. "I know I'm beautiful, but you don't need to look at me like that." I added cheekily using humour on reflex, before skipping into the bathroom, locking it, showering and getting dressed.

I know, I'm awesome.

***

When I entered the Great Hall for breakfast, Dean and Seamus waved me over the moment they saw me. I gladly walked up to them, taking the seat beside Dean. I was also next to Fred, who was apparently ignoring me.

Why you gotta be so rude?

"'Morning," I said tiredly, buttering myself some toast.

"Good morning, Vi," they replied.

"Vi?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

Dean shrugged, "Yeah, Vi. Short for Violett," he said.

"You don't mind, do you?" asked Seamus.

Smiling, I replied, "No, actually, I think it's quite nice." They smiled back. Just as I was halfway through my toast, I noticed Harry, Hermione and Ron entering the Hall. Their gaze strayed over to Malfoy, who noticed their arrival and did a ridiculous impression of a swooning fit. There was a roar of laughter.

"Ignore him," said Hermione, who was right behind Harry as they approached the Gryffindor table. "Just ignore him, it's not worth it..."

Harry dropped into the seat opposite me, but he didn't notice it. I internally sighed.

"Hey, Potter!" shrieked Pansy Parkinson, a Slytherin girl with a face like a pug. "Potter! The Dementors are coming, Potter! Woooooooo!"

"Shut it, Pug-face," I snapped, my eyes reducing to slits, "or someone won't have a face to look at in the morning."

Her sneer faltered and she turned around reluctantly, stabbing her bacon with her fork.

"Poor bacon... what did it ever do to you?" I muttered under my breath, turning back to see a majority of the Gryffindor table looking at me in either: a) shock, b) amusement or c) a mixture of both.

"What?" I said, looking at them doe-eyed, blinking more times than necessary. They turned back to their food as soon as I spoke. Probably because they thought I would impale them with bacon or something.

Haha. Bacon. It's a funny word.

It tastes like bacon.

There was an awkward silence among Fred, George, Harry, Ron and Hermione. Seamus and Dean were in their own world, talking about Quidditch.

"Um..." I started, shifting uncomfortably in my seat. I hate awkward silences. They're so awkward. "Can someone say something? It's really awkward right now!"

"Right--"

"--That was savage--"

"--I'm sorry for--"

"--Her face isn't something worth keeping, anyway--"

"--We're sorry?"

I giggled as soon as they started talking at once, smiling when they said they were sorry. "It's OK."

"Really?" asked Ron, who for once stopped stuffing his face with food. Slow clap for Ronald, who has managed not to look like a pig that--

Actually, no, I take that back. He's eating again.

"Yes, really! I understand why you would do that -- just two days ago I found out he was my dad, too," I replied, smiling when they gave sighs of relief. Even Hermione, who shot me a sympathetic smile upon hearing just how long I'd been aware of my parentage.

"But that was no--" said Fred.

"--Way to treat you--" said George.

"--And we feel really bad." they finished together. Twin Telepathy!

"Oh my god I love it when you guys do that!" I exclaimed, bouncing in my seat like an over-excited 5 year old. Wait -- I am an over-excited five year old... at heart, anyway. "Do it again!"

"Look, Forge--" said Fred, looking over to his brother with a grin.

"--She loves it when--" intercepted George, returning the look.

"--We do this."

"But does she--"

"--Love us?"

I threw my head back and laughed, making my bangs cover my eyes. "Yes, I do love you." They grinned. "But not more than--"

"--Harry?" quipped Hermione, making me choke on my own spit. It took me a minute to calm down.

"Harry?!" I spluttered, my face burning ruby. Harry looked the same. "No! I was about to say--"

"--Harry." interrupted Hermione, once again. She had this weird knowing look on her face.

"No!" I argued. "I -- was -- n--"

"HA! You said you were!" she pointed an accusing finger at my face. At this point I groaned and put my face in my hands. The others were laughing at my expense - except for Harry, who was still red in the face. Ron was laughing so hard, milk came out of his nose!

"Ew! Ronald!" shrieked Hermione and I. "Stop copying me! No, you stop! You! No, you! Ugh!" By now, everyone was having a fit with tears streaming down their faces.

Can my life get any worse?

***

Professor McGonagall handed us our timetables. I had: Divination, Transfiguration, followed by lunch; then Care of Magical Creatures and Potions, dinner, and finally Astronomy.

Divination. Great. I'm with loopy Trelawney. How fun!

Not.

"Oh, let me see your timetables!" I said, snatching Harry's and Ron's out of their hands and comparing them with mine. Yes! "Yay! We have the same lessons!"

Hermione was still examining her timetable.

"Ooh, good, we're starting some new subjects today," she said happily.

"Hermione," said Ron, frowning as he looked over her shoulder. "they've messed up your timetable. Look -- they've got you down for about ten subjects a day. There isn't enough time." Turner. I laughed at myself internally.

"I'll manage. I've fixed it all with Professor McGonagall."

"But look," said Ron, laughing, "see this morning? Nine o'clock, Divination. And underneath, nine o'clock, Muggle Studies. And--" Ron leaned closer to the timetable, disbelieving, "--look --
underneath that, Arithmancy, nine o'clock. I mean, I know you're good, Hermione, but no one's that good. How're you supposed to be in three classes at once?"

With a Time Turner.

"Don't be silly," said Hermione shortly. "Of course I won't be in three classes at once."

"Well, then--"

"Pass the marmalade," said Hermione.

"But--"

"Oh, Ron, what's it to you if my timetable's a bit full?" Hermione snapped. "I told you, I've fixed it all with Professor McGonagall."

Just then, Hagrid entered the Great Hall. He was wearing his long moleskin overcoat and was absent-mindedly swinging a dead polecat from one enormous hand.

"All righ'?" he said eagerly, pausing on the way to the staff table. "Yer in my firs' ever lesson! Right after lunch! Bin up since five gettin' everythin' ready... hope it's OK... me, a teacher... hones'ly..." He grinned broadly at us (well, more to them, since he doesn't really know me) and headed off to the staff table, still swinging the polecat.

"Wonder what he's been getting ready?" said Ron, a note of anxiety in his voice.

"Yeah... I wonder..." I grinned, quickly finishing up my breakfast. Today is going to be an interesting day...

[Written: 10/14]

[Edited: 07/06/16, 12/07/17, 18/05/20]

OK, that was the end of chapter 14! You might have noticed that the title says, 'The First Day (Part One)'. Well, I did that because if I put the whole day in one chapter, it would be waaaay too long, and the more longer it is, the more boring it gets and the more obliged I feel to make another long chapter.

That, and the fact that my mum is shouting at me to go to sleep. But I'm not going to - I'm gonna stay up reading more stories in bed.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the next one will be up soon (hopefully tomorrow)! Remember to: Vote, Comment, And Share!

~Nox

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

177 2 6
Lucerys Regulus Black. The son of accused murderer and fugitive, Sirius Black, and mentally unstable and insane, Sofia Black. While the entire wizard...
107K 4.1K 39
[Book 1] ❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭. ❞ Serena grew up well sheltered in a Muggle suburb with her mother...
357K 9.8K 94
Seems like everyone is obsessed with Y/N Dixon. It starts off with her friends in the house of Gryffindor, 3rd year. Someone at Hogwarts has been fol...
3.3K 112 32
Remus Lupins childhood best friend, Violet Watson, has finally come back from a year long transfer to Beauxbatons. The problem? He had just been dia...