Fighting Together (BNHA x Mal...

By alphafox270

The events of the USJ have left an impression on all of the students of class 1-A, however, when it comes to... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 1

6.8K 108 68
By alphafox270

(3rd Person)

It was currently the middle of the day, the sun was shining bright on Musutafu Japan, plenty of civilians heading to their jobs while students headed to school. However, in one part of the city, there was nothing but chaos and explosions as a certain group of individuals were currently running and fighting against what seemed to be new versions of the robots they fought earlier this year. Normally, they would be attending school but after the incident at the USJ, U.A decided to give students time off, whether it was to recover or to allow them to rest, it's anyone's guess.

Anyways, a rather well-known student named Izuku Midoriya ran from the robots, turning through alleyways while he cringed from feeling his broken arm. He sighed while resting his back against the wall, only to go wide-eyed as another of the advanced robots appeared in front of him attempting to attack, only to be kicked away by a blue-haired speedster.

Iida: Midoriya! Are you ok?

Midoriya: My arm is broken Iida... I'm pretty sure I'm not ok... why did the difficulty on the robots suddenly turn up so high anyway? I'm pretty sure none of us are at pro-hero level... the only people I could think could are... oh...

Iida: Indeed, it's no doubt because those three are here that the robots suddenly became so difficult.

Bakugou: You better be adding me in that list of three! I can easily...

Both boys grew exasperated expressions when they witnessed the robot easily block Bakugou's explosion and smack him, sending the explosive living anger flying away.

Midoriya: Kacchan shouldn't be fighting these things when they're at their level.

Iida: Agreed...

They were too distracted by Bakugou's shouting that they failed to notice one of the advanced robots sneaking up behind them, it was only when they saw the shadow that both heroes in training turned to see the massive robot descending on them. But, the robot's attack was intercepted by a wall of ice as a dual-haired male jumped over the wall.

Todoroki: Stop standing around, it's annoying to save you guys when you could be saving yourselves.

Although rude, he did have a point as Iida grabbed Midoriya and ran off before the wall of ice could break behind them. However, they were once again intercepted by the robots blocking their path, as Iida turned to run again, he saw Uraraka backing up from another two of the robots, a nervous look on her face while she held her stomach with one of her hands.

Uraraka: Geez... these robots are way too hard! Iida! Isn't there any buttons on them to lower their difficulty!? The school mind end up killing us!

Midoriya: K-k-kill!?

Uraraka: Oh, hey there Deku, didn't see you there.

Iida: There are no such things, remember what All Might told us before this training exercise began? These robots will become difficult if we defeat them too easily... and remember who our classmates are.

Uraraka: Oh... right... then this wasn't exactly a good idea of U.A was it?

Todoroki suddenly slid over, shivering slightly from using his quirk too much.

Todoroki: They want to make sure we can all compete together, we can't be weaker than any of our classmates... even if you're all weaker than me.

The three grew slightly annoyed by the boy's attitude, but they didn't have time to discuss it as they were suddenly surrounded. Their final exit point was also blocked off as an explosion went off with Bakugou sliding to them and bumping into Iida.

Bakugou: Watch it extra!

Iida: This is no time to be arguing Bakugou! We need to team up to...

Bakugou: Screw that! I'll just let off bigger explosions, they can't stand bigger explosions since they've got more power in them.

As they continued to argue over what to do, Midoriya went wide-eyed as he saw the robots closing in, he saw Todoroki was ready to fight, Uraraka was about ready to pass out and the other two were too distracted in saying what they were supposed to do while Midoriya could only grit his teeth and focus his power on his unbroken arm.

All thoughts and sounds were cut off when suddenly one of the robots slammed to the ground, their head being caved in while someone familiar stood atop the robot, one foot deep in the enemy's head to show he was the one to attack.

Mark: Oh, hey everyone. Why are you guys taking so long in taking these guys down?

The teenager turned, slamming his fist into the robot behind him which in turn went flying and slammed into the robot behind it, crushing the both of them instantly. Then he turned to his left where he grabbed the robot's bottom half and slammed its whole body into the wall where it turned into a robot pancake instantly. Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka had relieved but dumbfounded smiles on their faces, Bakugou was gritting his teeth in frustration and Todoroki merely stared at Mark with an indifferent expression.

Another explosion was heard behind the group as they all turned, only to see this time a female with a rather nasty look on her face as she kicked behind her without looking, literally tearing the robot behind her in half from the force of the kick. Then she sped off, taking down the two which were after Uraraka with one kick slicing the two of them open. The girl scoffed, turning to the group with disappointed eyes.

Sofia: If you can't keep up with us, just stay home while we become heroes ok?

Bakugou: As if! I'm the strongest here! Don't think you're stronger than me for a minute shitty attitude!

Sofia: Shitty attitude!? You're the one who's a walking trigger fest!

Mark couldn't help but chuckle in amusement as he watched the two start to argue with each other, occasionally Sofia stopped arguing briefly to take down a few more robots before getting right back into the argument with Bakugou. Midoriya was shocked at the scene, someone with enough guts to stand up to Kacchan and not be afraid by his explosions, then he almost went white with fear as he noticed the many robots which were heading towards them, Mark however grew another big smile.

Mark: Good thing I've got this on hand...

Everyone was momentarily confused as they watched Mark pull out a bag with white and pink stripes on it, only to go wide-eyed in realisation as they saw the contents of the bag: bags of different kinds of sweets and chocolate. Mark spun the whole bag three times before tossing it to where the robots were, Sofia and Bakugou stopped arguing as they saw the bag fly past them and through the robots.

About five seconds later, the whole city started to shake... the pattern of the tremors made it seem like giant footsteps. Suddenly, a blur went past Mark and the group and went straight into the robots, the blur literally burst its way through the first robot before spinning mid-air and landing to reveal the final member of the three strongest of class 1-A. (Y/N) frowned slightly at the robots before he charged, slamming a kick into one robot then uppercutting the next. After that, he jumped high into the air, stomping the robot and crushing it to dust, then he kicked another robot using a front kick and sending the robot flying.

After that, he came across the bag of delicious goodies in the middle of the ground and surrounded by robots, without hesitation, (Y/N) went forward, slamming a cross punch to the first robot, a roundhouse kick on the next then grabbing the third robot and swinging it around to knock the others out before he threw the robot into the stratosphere.

Everyone grew shocked looks, which then became dumbfounded expressions as the light showed (Y/N) with an innocent look on his face with his hand digging into the pink and white-striped bag before shoving a handful of sweets and chocolates into his mouth. Mark merely grew a wide grin and gave (Y/N) a thumbs-up.

Mark: Nice job!

(Y/N) didn't respond, instead eating his reward before a loud buzzer got everyone's attention.

All Might: Well done boys and girls! That was a real plus ultra performance! Now, head on home and get some rest, you all deserve it!

That made everyone grow sighs of relief before Mark went over and picked up (Y/N) who continued to stand still while eating his sweets, Midoriya grew an exasperated expression at seeing (Y/N) now over Mark's shoulder while he continued to chomp on chocolate and sweets while waving nonchalantly in farewell to the group.

Uraraka: It's amazing how he's strong... but he doesn't have the attitude to match it.

Midoriya: Y-yeah... appearances can be deceiving, can't they?

Sofia: Hmph, he's not as strong as me.

Bakugou: Or me! I'll make sure to crush all three of you! Strongest in the class my ass! I'll show you just how good I can be when all three of you are down on the ground!

Sofia: Oh? So are you saying you could easily beat my ass Bakugou? Even though you had so much trouble taking down these robots while all three of us were able to destroy them in single attacks?

Bakugou: Shut up you extra! My wrists were sore today! That's all!

All Might: Young Yuko and Bakugou, please do not waste your day off screaming at each other, our ears do not need to bleed today!

Bakugou/Sofia: Shut your mouth All Might!

Uraraka: Can we go home now...?

(Timeskip)

A few hours later, (Y/N) found himself sitting at the lake he and Mark always used to train at, he stared out at the water with a blank look while fiddling with a stone in his hand, he and Mark were supposed to meet up, but he got a text from Mark at the last minute informing him that he was unable to come since Yuki his little sister got a good grade at her school and his mother is celebrating by making them all go to a fancy restaurant.

The scarf-wearing boy stood up, tugging on his scarf to tighten it slightly before he cocked his arm back, stone in hand.

???: (L/N)? What are you doing here?

The (H/C)-haired boy turned, only to see one of his classmates looking at him with confusion, hands in her pockets while her earphones wiggled slightly. Immediately, (Y/N) dropped the stone, taking out his notebook with pen and wrote down his response.

(Y/N): 'Training, Mark was supposed to meet me here but he had something else to do'.

Jiro: Why do you hang around that pervert anyway? He's nothing but trouble, you're a good kid and I'm sure you can find better friends.

(Y/N): 'Mark's been my friend ever since we were little kids, he's not a pervert'.

Jiro: No? Well, I didn't tell you about when we first met, right? I forgot since there was so much going, but I do remember saying I'd tell you when you pass the exam, heh, not only did you pass, but you got first place too.

(Y/N): 'Will you tell me what happened?'

Jiro: Why don't you talk to anyone? I heard you at the USJ, you're not a mute kid nor are you deaf so... what's up with that? Oh, unless it's something sensitive...

(Y/N): 'It's not sensitive... it's actually to do with my parents'.

Jiro: Don't tell me they abuse you or something.

(Y/N): 'No, no, of course not... they're simply just... idiots is all. See, I was originally adopted by them so they could practice looking after kids, and when their own kids grew up... I guess they just forgot about me'.

Jiro: Really? That's kind of a dick move of them, they adopted you, the least they could do is look after you.

(Y/N) nodded, standing while picking the rock back up and then tossing it casually... well, casually to him. To Jiro she felt her hair be blown back by the shockwave (Y/N) created from throwing the stone, it went across the lake, splitting it in half momentarily before splashing back together.

Jiro: Geez... it keeps surprising me how powerful you are. No wonder everyone keeps mentioning you whenever the strongest students come up... the Holy Trinity, huh?

(Y/N) looked at Jiro, a look of confusion on his face while tilting his head slightly. Jiro giggled slightly at that before sitting down and hugging her knees close to her chest.

Jiro: You, Killa and Yuko have no idea. But we as a class came up with a name for the three of you, the Holy Trinity. You know like in the bible there's the Father, Son and Holy Spirit? Well, we thought of you three as the Holy Trinity of 1-A. Kind of funny since the one who's supposed to be the Holy Spirit has the worst attitude out of the three of you.

(Y/N) sat next to Jiro, looking out at the lake again before nudging her and showing his notebook once she turned his way.

(Y/N): 'So, why do you think Mark's a pervert?'

Jiro: Heh... well, it was when we were still in Middle-school, he and I met a few months before the exam had taken place... I didn't trust his look so I wanted to leave the arcade we were in... then when we passed each other... he... he...

(Y/N) hummed, looking at Jiro with a confused look, that was until Jiro suddenly looked to the sky, a red blush adorning her face.

Jiro: He pinched my ass!!

(Y/N) blinked once, twice, three times... then gained a conflicted look as he thought about what could've possibly happened... however, he couldn't find any way to defend Mark from that situation.

Jiro: See? He's bad news! He thought he was sneaky, but I caught him and taught him a lesson using my quirk! So, that's why you can't hang out with him!

(Y/N): 'But... at the end of the day, Mark is my best friend, I can't just abandon him'.

Jiro: You really are a pure-heart... aren't you? Well... it doesn't matter, hey, since we're both here, here...

(Y/N) blinked again, this time in confusion as Jiro seemed to hand him a piece of paper. He inspected it before taking the piece of paper, only to see it was a ticket to a band (Y/N) had never heard of, some band called Bon Jovi.

Jiro: You... might not have heard of them, but I really like them and they're supposed to be performing sometime later. And... I... I accidentally bought two tickets and I thought... perhaps you'd... like to hear some music.

(Y/N) tilted his head in confusion again, he saw Jiro suddenly look away, her hands behind her back as her voice started to tremble while he could catch a redness growing in her cheeks. (Y/N) blinked three times this time, before he looked down at the ticket and then back to Jiro... before nodding slightly. Luckily, she was able to catch it.

Jiro turned back to (Y/N), her blush gone and her nervous demeanour a thing of the past as she nodded herself with her arms crossed.

Jiro: Good, now, I'll leave you to your training, we'll meet up then, ok? If not, then I'll see you in class!

(Y/N) waved goodbye to the rock-music lover before turning back to the lake and beginning to throw stones once again... Jiro was lucky he didn't turn around since the moment Jiro knew he wasn't looking, she had her fist raised high with a happy expression on her face.

To be continued...

(A/N): It's back! It's finally back! Oh boy, we all know how many events there are in season two, so I'd say buckle up for a lot of chapters heading your way... and yes I realise I started this series earlier than I said... but only because my boss suddenly called me today to ask me to work on Tuesday... Oh well, that won't stop me from writing hahahaha!!! Anyways, thank you guys and gals for the continued support and as always: eat one or more brownies every day!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 808 65
I DO NOT OWN MHA/BNHA You graduated UA, and you were one of the best students. However, you weren't allowed to become a hero because of your dangerou...
3.4K 78 33
A shy girl meets a young quirkless boy.They face the struggles of becoming heroes and of life.Will they become friends?Possibly best friends?Or even...
8.8K 231 17
From baggy pants, oversized hoodies, a short wig, large prescription glasses -all is used with the intention of hiding her femininity. Y/n is a freel...
301K 8.1K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...