Oh! My Darling Teacher

By lailamehtaab

Meet Shah Brothers... Muhammad Zulqarnain Shah, 27 years old, handsome, humble and one of the best actors... More

Prologue
Chapter#1
Chapter#2
Chapter#3
Chapter#4
Chapter#5
Chapter#6
Chapter#7
Chapter#8
Chapter#9
Chapter#10
Chapter#11
Chapter# 12
Chapter# 13
Chapter# 14
Chapter# 15
Chapter# 16
Chapter#17
Dear Readers
Chapter# 18
Chapter# 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter# 21
Sorry Readers
Chapter # 22
Chapter#23
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter# 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter# 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter#31
Chapter# 32
Chapter# 33
Chapter# 34
Chapter# 35
Chapter# 37
Chapter# 38
Chapter#39
Chapter#40
Chapter#41
Chapter#42
Chapter#43
Chapter#44
Chapter#45
Chapter#46
Chapter#47
Chapter#48
Chapter#49
Chapter#50
Chapter#51
Chapter# 52
Chapter #53
I am sorry

Chapter# 36

4.2K 263 39
By lailamehtaab

Unedited.

Hira's POV:

It's been four days since I have started helping or should I say teaching Zulqarnain. After reading the script I understood why he needed my help. The words used were quite hard to pronounce and the proverbs were indeed very old. Therefore, daily before dinner, both of us practised dialogues in the drawing-room. Often times it made me nostalgic because as an active student during my educational life I have participated in many dramas and practising like this made me remember all those joyful days. But, to be honest, it doesn't hurt much as it should be, perhaps my mind is always get diverted by the romantic dialogues which I have to speak out loud to Zulqarnain. It's embarrassing, but not more than the time when he responded to those dialogues with a serious face.

Hearing such words coming from an attractive man like him...

My salute to all the female actresses who works with him!

Yes, it's true that I always find him attractive, but now I realize how handsome he can be when he removes his usual goofy smile.

"Hira you are doing it all wrong!" He said coming closer to me.

"What wrong?" I quickly avert my eyes from his face and looked into the script.

"You have to give a small pause between these two sentences." He pointed to the line we were practising.

"Oh! sorry. Can we start all over again?"

"Sure, I don't mind." He stepped back.

"What do you mean you don't mind? At least try to use your mind." Came a voice from behind. We both turned to the entrance and find Ahmar standing there with an apple in his hand, "She isn't an actress. So what if she can't say dialogues properly?"

He is right!

Why didn't I think of it?

I turned to Zulqarnain and he was startled to receive a questioning look from me.

"Sorry! Perhaps I was doing it unintentionally." He quickly apologizes and I nodded.

"Do all famous people have empty upper chambers like yours?" He said pointing towards his head.

My eyes went wide and I quickly gazed back to Zulqarnain. Don't want him to get hurt by his remarks. But to my surprise, he didn't look offended, at all. He just sighed and turned his attention to the script. Ahmar also left immediately with a smirk playing on his face.

What just happened?

I stood clueless staring at the place where Ahmar was standing a moment ago.

"Don't worry! It's normal." Said Zulqarnain putting his file on my head.

"It is?"

"Well, it was. We used to tease each other before."

"So you aren't angry?"

"Not at all. In fact, I feel a bit happy and... kind of nostalgic. Behind that stern face of Ahmar, my little brother still lives." His lips curved upwards and formed a warm small smile.

"Aww, so cute."

"What?" Instantly the smile vanished and he looked at me like I have insulted him.

"Nothing... let's continue. We already waste so much time." I patted his shoulder with my file.

~*~

"So you are applying for a government job?" Asked Hassan giving me a calculating look.

"Yes. A government job is always better than a private one."

"Are they also offering accommodation?" I nodded in response.

"Are you moving out?" Saba exclaimed.

"I cannot live there forever." I answered.

I came to Hassan and Saba this morning, almost after a month. Because there were some matters I want to discuss with them. Also, I feel at ease in their presence and allow myself to let my guard down for a while.

"Did something happened?" Saba asked while Hassan remains silent.

"Why are you asking so many questions?" I stared at her.

"I just want to know what's going into your mind. You are planning to move out, cut off all of your connections with your relatives. Change your phone number, deactivate your all social media accounts. What are you planning to do?"

"I am just applying Saba. Who knows I will be selected or not."

She didn't argue anymore but the dissatisfied look on her face said everything.

"And what are you going to do with Faizan? He texted me and Saba daily, asking for your whereabouts." Said Hassan.

"I don't want anything to do with them."

"You know he cares for you. He always did, so don't be with him like this. He is here just for a few weeks."

"Yar, I-" Before I could say something else Saba cut me off

"Keep your stupid excuses to yourself. We will hear after dinner." She said and got up.

But after dinner, I didn't get the chance to bring up the topic of Fahad. Because soon after, somehow Ahmar appeared on Hassan's doorstep to pick me up and within the state of shock, I left with him.

~*~

Ahmar's POV:

"Can't they practice some other time?"

"Why are you bothered about it?" Ami asked instead of answering my question.

"It's embarrassing, hearing them saying such lines while Dad is nearby."

Ami chuckled and said, "Like your father will pay attention to them. Once he switched to the news channel he is unable to listen to anything."

"Still...." I said looking at the text of Zaid on my phone, "I am going out, will be back before dinner." With that, I left the house.

Recently the environment of our house changed a lot. We have started to eat dinner together like in the old days and the presence of Hira doesn't make anything awkward for us. In fact, sometimes Dad and her's discussion on different topics become quite informative. Another odd change I noticed was that Ami started to watch Korean Dramas. I have seen some of my classmates fangirling over Korean actors but never thought that this virus will infect my own house too and especially Hira, she doesn't look like that type of girl.

I don't know what should I be more surprised about? Hira, being a Korean drama fan or Ami's interest in those dramas? Sometimes, it's too hard to swallow the change and I wonder if Dad and that big brother of mine know about it or not. If not then I would like to see their expressions.

I don't know why I smiled thinking of my brother's reaction to it but it was short-lived. As I entered the home he was spotted going to the drawing-room with Hira. Suddenly I felt an undescribable agitation and my feet turned to my room instead of going to the living room. It was still some time left at dinner so I took out my notes and start studying. But not long after, I closed everything and got up. The thought of those two flirtings around kept bothering me. Hira is my teacher whether I accept it or not and I don't like the idea of her being played around by a guy, even if he is my own brother. I came out of my room and went directly to the kitchen hoping to find Hira with Ami, working, or talking instead of being with Him.

"Give me five minutes, dinner is almost ready." Said Ami as soon as she saw me peeking inside the kitchen.

"It's fine, I am here to drink water." Ami nodded and turned back to the stove.

"Ahmar, tell everyone I am serving the dinner."

"Okay."

At first, I headed to Dad who was watching News lying on his bed and got up as soon as I told him about dinner. The next spot was the drawing-room where the two of them are still practising.

"And what if I said I love you?" My steps came to an abrupt halt when I heard my brother's voice.

What???

"I don't believe you anymore. You're a liar." Came Hira's voice and without giving much thought I rushed into the room.

~*~

Hira's POV:

"And what if I said I love you?"

Said Zulqarnain looking straight into my eyes, standing quite close to me and I felt that I might look quite small standing beside him. Although, there isn't much difference in our heights.

Focus focus!

"I don't believe you anymore. You're a liar." I said the words written in the script.

"But I am not lying right now." He took a step closer and continue, "Can't you see-"

"Dinner is ready." A sudden loud voice startled both of us and before we could understand who this voice belonged to and what it said. Ahmar came between us and literally dragged me out of the room holding my dupatta.

"WHAT THE HELL?...AHMAR!." He snickered as we heard Zulqarnain's irritated voice. But he didn't stop until we reached the kitchen.

___________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 167 7
Hey Dear Readers, Get ready to dive into the captivating fictional world of a joint family where love, mischief, and secrets intertwine!โœจ Join our m...
158K 9.3K 47
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต. ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.. ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
74.1K 5.7K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
588K 28.9K 59
COMPLETED!โœ”๐Ÿ”ฑโœ… "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...