Aizawa Says Trans Rights

By JamwsK

Everyone is trans! Au. Also, soulmate clock au. The kids get teleported into the classroom first day of schoo... More

Just Info About Everyone
Some More Info Which I Forgot Bc I'm Dumb
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5,5

A/n

659 22 33
By JamwsK

I just wanted to ask you guys some stuff in this little update.

First of all, what do you like about this story/the au? I knew one person who'd read it because they encouraged me to merge the idea I told them before (gay panic with soulmate clocks) and the everyone is trans au which I made as a vent for myself, tell me what you like about this! If it's something about the plot I can make sure to show it better in the future and so on.

Second of all, how serious do you guys want this to be? Do you want angst to be included, like serious transphobia, or do you want them to stay the dorks they are now?

Third of all, let's make a little Q&A regarding this story, if anyone of you has a question about this story feel free to leave it here! You can ask as many questions as you want.

Well, thank you for reading my story. I started wattpad to write fanfictions and improve both my English (not a native English speaker, I'm from Germany) and my writing in general for my OC's and their story.

Have a nice day!
Author-kun~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
117K 6.4K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
1.7M 62K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
364K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)