Greenville: Season Three

By quantoria04

With Adrian Sanchez dead, Alexa Bliss takes over the Northside. How will she and Damien Clark choose to run G... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Disscussion Forum
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 12

519 19 33
By quantoria04

That night on the Eastside, Alexa arrived at Damien's residence and was escorted in the house. Bayley looked out the window of the guest house with an uneasiness in her stomach.

"When can we leave? I have a date tonight." Sonya said.

"My father wants you guys to stay here for your own protection." Bayley said.

"And what exactly do we need protecting from?" Kenny asked.

Bayley looked around the room at her friends.

"I'm not sure exactly." Bayley said.

Suddenly, Finn walked into the guest house.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Aj asked furiously.

"I honestly don't know.. but trust me, I'm not here voluntarily." Finn said.

Everyone watched him with skepticism as he sat down on the couch. After a few minutes of awkward silence, Ricochet brought Zelina out to the guest house. She looked over at Bayley and flashed a fake smile.

"I am officially in hell." Finn said to himself as Aj stared a hole through him from across the room.

Inside, Damien and his men met with Alexa and the others.

"Sorry man but don't you think you're over reacting a little bit? I mean what harm could your wife honestly do?" Miz asked.

Damien closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he pulled out a folder.

"Take a look." Damien said with reluctance.

Alexa opened the folder to find a photo of a decapitated woman.

"Who is this?" Alexa asked curiously.

"Her name was Teresa.. She was the love of my life." Damien told her.

"And your wife had her beheaded?" Alexa asked in disbelief.

"Yes. Her head was sent to me in a box during dinner one evening. My daughter was sitting right beside me but she didn't know what was going on." Damien said with tears in his eyes.

Seth looked over at Damien with concern as Alexa realized there were a lot more photos. The next few photos were of older men.

"Those are a politicians from across the world. They must have crossed her in some way so she took them out." Damien said.

Alexa looked up at him with an uneasy feeling in her stomach as she saw a photo of twelve people slaughtered in a parking garage.

"Those are jury members from a trial against her in Washington." Damien said.

"I've seen enough." Alexa said as she handed the papers to Miz.

"She's dangerous." Damien said.

"Yeah, I can see that." Alexa said in a panic.

"She claims she came back to town for my daughter but I don't believe her. I have a really bad feeling about this." Damien said.

"Why is this my problem?" Alexa asked.

"Because she might be looking to take your place on the Northside." Damien told her.

Alexa closed her eyes and took a deep breathe. Seth was in the corner with tears in his eyes. Everyone looked back in confusion as Seth rushed out of the room.

In the guest house, things were still a little heated as everyone kept their eyes on Finn. Suddenly, Seth barged inside.

"What's going on?" Kenny asked.

Finn looked up as Seth ran up to Bayley and grabbed her hand. He pulled her down the hall and into a guest room.

"What are you doing?" Bayley asked him.

"Come here." Seth said as she wrapped his arms around her.

Tears filled his eyes as he kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you." Seth whispered to her.

Bayley looked up at Seth in confusion.

"I love you too, but why are you crying? Is everything okay?" She asked him.

"Because I'm scared, Bayley. I don't want anything to happen to you." Seth told her.

"Nothing is going to happen to me, Seth. I'm right here, I'm safe." She assured him.

Seth looked down in to her eyes and felt a sharp pain in his chest.

"I can't lose you." He told her.

"You aren't going to lose me. Why are you talking like this? What's going on?" Bayley asked him.

"Come with me." Seth told her.

Bayley grabbed his hand and followed him out of the room. Finn looked up in confusion as Seth lead Bayley out of the guest house. He brought her inside and approached Damien. Everyone looked around in confusion as Damien looked at Seth in confusion.

"Tell her." Seth said.

Bayley looked up at her father cautiously.

"Tell me what?" Bayley asked him.

On the Southside, Jimmy had left the cook out and made his way to the diner. He walked in and saw Mandy sitting in a booth.

"So.. What did you want to talk about?" Jimmy asked her.

Mandy took a deep breath and looked up at Jimmy.

"I know you think that Naomi only came back to Greenville because Kofi chose to marry me." Mandy said.

"Yeah.." Jimmy said as he looked up at her curiously.

"Well that's not true. Kofi was going to call off the wedding. He wanted to be with her, not me." Mandy told him.

"That don't make any sense." Jimmy said.

"She came back for you, Jimmy. It was always you." Mandy said.

"Then why is she with him now?" Jimmy asked in offense.

"You and I both know Naomi.. She gets scared and she pushes people away. My only theory is that you guys were getting too serious and Kofi happened to come back to town around the same time. He's her excuse." Mandy told him.

Jimmy thought to himself for a minute.

"I've gotta go." He said as he got up and ran out of the diner.

At the bar, Sasha was sitting at the counter while Carmella poured her a drink.

"How could I be so stupid?" Sasha asked as her make up ran down her face.

"You're not stupid." Carmella told her.

"Why would I kiss him? What was I thinking?" Sasha asked as she took a shot.

Carmella looked up at Sasha and took a deep breath.

"You didn't want it to be true." Carmella told her.

"What?" Sasha asked in confusion.

"You didn't want him to have changed because he never changed for you. When you kissed him.. it wasn't because you want him back or you miss him, it was because you didn't want to believe that he had changed. Because if he hadn't changed.. if he was the same guy he was with you then it would mean everything was his fault, not yours." Carmella said.

Sasha looked up at her as her eyes filled with tears.

"Wow.. That actually sounds about right." Sasha laughed at herself.

Carmella reached across the bar and grabbed her hand.

"The good thing about having friends as fucked up as you is that they understand when you do stupid shit." Carmella told her.

Sasha smiled up at her as a tear fell from her face.

"I'm so glad you're not dead." Sasha said as she began to slur her words.

Carmella laughed as Sasha nearly fell on the bar stool.

"We should get you upstairs, you've had a lot to drink." Carmella told her.

Sasha rolled her eyes as Carmella walked over and helped her off the bar stool. She began to walk her up the stairs when Buddy walked into the bar.

"Sasha." He said.

She looked over and widened her eyes.

"Do you see a man right there?" Sasha asked Carmella in complete shock.

"Yes." She said.

"Okay, so I'm not seeing things." Sasha said.

"Can I help you?" Carmella asked him.

"This is my um.. guy that supposed to be dead." Sasha tried to say.

Carmella looked over at Buddy in confusion.

"Of course he is." Carmella said.

Buddy stood their awkwardly as Carmella and Sasha looked over at him.

"Help me get her upstairs." Carmella told him.

Buddy rushed over and Sasha put her other arm around him. He and Carmella helped Sasha into the apartment and put on a cup of coffee.

"Start talking." Sasha told him.

Outside the bar, Naomi was about to walk inside when Jimmy approached her.

"Mandy told me what happened in Oakville." He told her.

Naomi looked back him and let out a sigh.

"Jimmy-." She began to say.

"You love me.." He said with a smile on his face.

"Of course I do." She said.

"But I mean you really love me. Like so much that you'd lie to Sasha about cheating on me, thinking that she would tell me about and I would break up with you?" Jimmy said.

Naomi froze for a moment and stared at him.

"Nice plan, but it didn't work." Jimmy told her.

"If Sasha wasn't such a good friend it would have worked." Naomi tried to joke.

"Smart move with the texts though. You went through an awful lot of trouble to get me to leave you." Jimmy said.

Naomi looked into his eyes and felt a sharp pain in her chest.

"Is that what you want? Do you want me to walk away?" Jimmy asked her.

"No.. Of course not." Naomi told him.

"Then let's get married." He told her.

"What?" She asked in confusion.

"Let's go to the courthouse right now and get married." Jimmy told her

She stared at him in surprise for a moment and her heart began to beat faster.

"Okay." She blurted out.

"Okay?" He asked.

"Let's do it, let's get married." Naomi said as a smile came across her face.

On the Eastside, Damien and Bayley were talking in the dining room while Seth waited in the other room with everyone else. Seth looked down as his phone buzzed.

"Be at the docs in one hour or your girlfriend dies."

     -Unknown

Seth felt a sharp pain in his chest as he thought of something happening to Bayley. Kota watched from across the room as Seth walked out of the house in a hurry.

Upstairs, Alexa got comfortable in a room Damien had provided her for the night.

"Adam, I want you to keep an eye on Sasha tonight." Alexa told him.

"Of course." He told her before leaving the room.

Johnny watched as Adam walked down the stairs. He looked in through the cracked door and saw Alexa getting comfortable in bed.

"You can come in, you know.." Alexa said.

Johnny laughed to himself and walked in the room. Alexa sat up and made room for him to join her. He sat down on the edge of the bed and looked over at her.

"Do you think I'm anything like Anna Martinez?" Alexa asked him.

"No, I don't." He assured her.

Alexa let out a slight smile and looked down.

"About the other night..Did you hear any of that?" Alexa asked suddenly. 

"Do you mean the arguing or the moaning?" Johnny asked her.

Alexa let out a small laugh.

"Any of it.." She said.

"Yeah, I heard everything. But I didn't mind it so much." Johnny said.

"You didn't?" She asked in amusement.

"I mean it wasn't completely unbearable to hear." Johnny told her.

"I assume we aren't talking about the arguing?" Alexa asked him.

Johnny looked at her and let out a smile. Alexa watched him for a moment and thought to herself.

"I'm glad I hired you, Johnny. It's nice having a friend around." Alexa told him.

 "Are we friends? I mean can we even be friends?" Johnny asked her.

Alexa looked up at him and let out a sigh.

"Just don't tell Adam. He still doesn't trust you." Alexa told him.

"He doesn't?" Johnny asked nervously.

"No but it doesn't matter what he thinks. Because I do trust you, Johnny. That's all that matters." Alexa said as she reached over and grabbed his hand. Johnny looked down and tried his best to his fear.

On the Southside, Adam pulled up to the bar when he got a text message.

"Meet me at the Westside diner for coffee?"

     -Candice

Adam looked out the window at the bar and thought to himself for a moment. All the lights were off and it didn't look like Sasha was in any immediate danger. He didn't think a few minutes away would hurt. Adam put his car in drive and drove away.

Upstairs at the bar, Sasha was starting to sober up after her third cup of coffee.

"Buddy this is dangerous for you." Sasha warned him.

"It's okay now, Sasha. I know everything. You don't have to keep secrets from me anymore." Buddy told her.

"I mean it's not safe for you to know any of this. There are people-." Sasha began to say.

"I know, that's why I am here." Buddy said.

Sasha looked over at him curiously.

"Have you ever heard of a woman by the name of Katherine Jones?" Buddy asked.

Sasha looked at Buddy with fear in her eyes.

"What?" Carmella asked.

"She um.. Katherine was like a mother to Sanchez. She took him in and she raised him." Sasha said with hesitance.

 "Why do you look so scared?" Carmella asked.

"Because if she find out what I did.." Sasha began to say.

"What is she going to do? Is she really that bad of a person?" Carmella asked.

"She is responsible for more than fiver hundred Southsider's deaths during the Greenville Riots."

"She is in town, Sasha. Katherine Jones has returned to Greenville." Buddy said with concern.

"Have you told anyone else about any of this?" Sasha asked him.

"My friend Dana helped me but she won't tell anyone." Buddy assured her.

"Where is she?" Sasha asked in a panic.

"She's working at the diner, why?" Buddy asked.

"We have to go get her, now. You have to stay here." Sasha told him.

"Why can't I come?" Buddy asked.

"Because you're dead, remember?" Sasha asked as she got up.

"I'll drive." Carmella said.

Buddy watched in confusion as Sasha and Carmella stormed out the door.

Outside out town, Tamina was meeting with Anna when a woman walked in the door.

"Katherine, it's nice to see you again." Anna said as she greeted her with a hand shake.

"Isn't it always?" Katherine asked with a smile on her face.

Tamina watched them with satisfaction. 

"The three of us working together.. Greenville isn't going to know what hit them." Tamina said.

Behind Tamina, a man was tied to a chair with a bag over his head.

"Is that the detective?" Katherine asked.

"Yes, ma'am." Tamina said as she walked over and pulled the bag off of his head.

Anna let out a smirk as Tamina ripped the duck tape off of Kofi's mouth. He looked up at them with anger in his eyes.

"We just want to know who killed Adrian Sanchez." Katherine told him.

"I'm not telling you anything." Kofi said.

"I think you are.. I mean as long as you want to keep that beautiful wife of yours alive." Anna said.

Kofi didn't respond.

"Well.. I know the two of you are going through a divorce so maybe we need to dig a little deeper.." Katherine added.

"What was that girls name again? Naomi?" Anna asked.

Kofi immediately felt his chest tighten.

"You have five seconds to give us a name or she's dead." Katherine told him.

"Five." Anna said.

Kofi closed his eyes in frustration.

"Four." Katherine.

"We just need a name." Tamina told him.

"Three." Anna said.

"Who killed Adrian Sanchez?" Tamina asked.

"Two." Katherine said.

"Sasha banks! It was Sasha Banks!" Kofi blurted out.

A smile came across Katherine's face.

"Damn. It really sucks when you have to kill family, doesn't it?" Katherine said to herself.

Anna pulled out a burner phone and made a call.

"Sasha Banks.. Get rid of her." Anna said over the phone.

"Yes, ma'am." A man said.

Across town, Carmella and Sasha were on their way to the diner. Carmella was driving since Sasha hadn't completely sobered up. They pulled up to a stop light and Sasha looked over at Carmella.

"I'm so sorry that I keep dragging you into my craziness." Sasha told her.

"I don't mind so much." Carmella said as she smiled over at her.

Just at the light turned green, Carmella stepped on the gas. Once they reached the middle of the intersection, the smile on Carmella's face quickly faded when she saw a car speeding towards them, heading straight for the passenger side of the car. Right when Sasha turned to see what had gotten Carmella's attention, the car crashed into them at nearly eighty miles per hour.

Seth pulled up to the docs alone and got out of his car. He looked around but no one seemed to be there. Seth looked down at his phone to make sure he had the time right.

"Seth Rollins." Anna said as she revealed herself.

"Do I know you?" Seth asked  as he looked over at her.

"Anna Martinez, it's nice to finally meet you." She introduced herself.

"You're Bayley's mother." He said with caution.

"I am." Anna said with a smile on her face.

"What do you want with me?" Seth asked her.

"I thought it was kind of obvious? I'm here to kill you." Anna said.

Seth looked over at her with tears in his eyes when he realized this was the moment it all ended. Everything he had done in his past and all the people he had hurt.. This was how he would be punished. This is what he deserved.

Dean woke up in the middle of the night to a phone call from Roman.

"What's going on man?" Dean asked.

"There was an explosion at the diner. Corey was inside when it happened. You guys should meet us at the hospital." Roman said in a serious tone.

"Fuck. We're on our way." Dean told him.

Dean looked over and woke up Becky.

"Babe, we've gotta go tot he hospital. There was an explosion at the diner." Dean told her.

Becky looked up at him with concern.

"Corey?" She asked him.

"Yeah.." Dean said unfortunately.

"Oh my god." Becky said as she got up.

"You get ready, I'll wake up Nora." Dean said.

He walked into Nora's room and turned on the light. Dean froze in shock when he saw that Nora wasn't in her bed. He looked down on the floor and saw the broke lamp shattered into pieces.

"Becks!" Dean yelled.

"What's going on?" Becky asked as she ran to Nora's room.

"She's gone." Dean said with tears in his eyes.

To be continued..

Thanks for reading! Please vote and leave a comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 622 22
In the town of Greenville, you either come from the streets on the Southside or you work for the McMahon's on the Northside. There is a lot of histor...
6.3K 169 22
A couple years passed since Alex Auditore's rivalry with Murphy has ended at SummerSlam in 2018 and the Pharaoh is looking to a bright future after d...
78.7K 2.2K 55
Highest Rankings #1 Paige -Saige -Amblynch -Charreigns -PCB -Fandango -Alexa Bliss -Brie Bella -Tyler Breeze #4 Becky Lynch #4 Script #5 Nia Jax -Aj...
7K 531 40
Thirty-Six Challenge Veterans Two Teams One Last Chance To Be Challenge Champions Will They Be Able To Get Along When Everything Is On The Line Will...