Scream and Games

By carsono3

The insanity that happens inside my head More

What am I
The lost smile
Are you afraid ?
What will happen next?
Is it true?
Used
Do I Exist?
Goodnight
Do Over
Given up
Tears
Suffocating
To Wish On A Star

Living a Double Life

23 1 0
By carsono3

Sticks an stones may break your bones but words will just crush you... You go through life as though nothing has happened. Nothing was said  and nothing was done. Your blood stained arms are only a plead for attention. Your drawings  in your notebook are just childish and immature. You're told to grow up when your trying your best. But your best isn't enough. They tell you that you can do this. Though when you turn around their eyes glare at you with pity and regret. Now  you must expect the unexpected. And solve the unsolvable. You have to be perfect. You have to live, a double life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 333 19
رواية تتكلم عن قصة خمس بنات وكيف كانت حياتهم مع اهلهم ف الديره وكيف بتكون حياتهم بعدين وكيف شخص حب وحده لكن الحياه تمنعهم عن بعض، و.....
1.9K 58 14
❝ Giggles erupted past my mouth, Lies slithered past your tounge. Our relationship soon headed south Then the truth sung.❞ •┈••✦ 🖤 ✦••┈••┈••✦ 🖤...
39.9K 1.8K 28
!ဒီအထိအတွေ့ ဒီအရသာ ဘယ်တော့မှ မေ့မှာမဟုတ်ဘူး...အရမ်းခံစားလို့ကောင်းတယ်...!
1.2K 258 150
"The Art of Self-Love" is a powerful and empowering guide to discovering the beauty of self-acceptance and self-love. This book is a call to embrace...