Prototype Ga Kill

By Kayto2538

New York City is on the brink of destruction. Facing an apocalypse that will kill everyone and continue to sp... More

Reccount
Unexpected Family/Arrival in New York City
Past and Present

Behind the Glass

305 4 1
By Kayto2538

New York City
Rooftop
Day 18

Alex: Revenge was the only clear thought in my head. The only one I could call mine. I knew Gentek was the key - it made sense. I had worked there. I had Dana investigating its operations - And then there was Blackwatch. Whatever had changed me...erased my past...must of started there. I thought if I could find who was running Gentek before Blackwatch erased them too I could find my past.

???: And what did you think that would gain you?

Alex: Answers. I wanted to find out what happened to me. The reason. Some one to blame. Someone I could punish. To tell you the truth I thought I'd never find her...I wish the h*** I never had.

New York City
Dana's Safe House-Midtown West
Day 03
Infection Confirmed in New York

Alex walked up behind Dana at her laptop

Alex: Find anything

She was started

Dana: Don't do that!

Alex: Sorry

Dana: It's ok. Your apartment?

Alex: There's nothing left there.

Dana: Well it doesn't matter. I've been looking through your laptop.

Alex: Laptop?

Dana: Yeah it came in a package the day after you went AWOL. Look.

She showed him the laptop as You and Najenda also looked. She showed a picture of a girl.

Alex: I...Ive seen that girl.

Yankee: Really?

Dana: It makes sense. There are only two names on the file one is Alex's the other is this woman. Do you know who she is?

Alex: Hey, whoever she is she knows more than me.

Dana: Shes just a girl. What kind of F***ing monsters are these people?

Alex: I can't remember.

Yankee: Well I have some information. According to the media some sort of disease as been confirmed in New York. Blackwatch has established their headquarters at Battery Park lead by this guy

He posted the picture on the wall.

Yankee: Lt. General Peter Randall. He's the commander of all Blackwatch troops in New York.

Then he put up another picture.

Yankee: Colonel Ian Taggart. The field commander in charge of containing the red zone here

On the safe house on the roof.

Yankee: If Gentek still has this Elizabeth Greene she'll be at their headquarters.

Alex: Got it.

He took off with the drone following. After a little while he reached a rooftop with a view of the place.

Alex: Lots of troops.

Yankee: Looks like a military lockdown.

Najenda: Someone important has a key. I suggest you find him.

Yankee: Hey look.

Yankee: Viral Scanners. They can detect the infection.

Alex: Meaning me.

Yankee: Don't stay in their range too long. Even in disguise you'll set them off.

Alex: Copy.

He snuck in with a military disguise and found and consumed and Officer. 1stLt. Todd Chupka.

Memory

1stLt. Chupka: What the h*** happened in there?

???: Team 1 dropped comms just after they entered the holding cell area.

The image showed a Blackwatch squad inside the building then cut to show a bloody mess of what was left of them

1stLt. Chupka: That's it no one goes in or comes out of the Gentek Building. I want it sealed off with level 4 protocols.

Memory end

Yankee: What did you see.

Alex explained what he saw.

Nejaenda: Something else is in there.

Yankee: Agreed. If you're going in there be in your guard. I don't like this.

Alex went in anyways.

Yankee: I don't like this.

Najenda: Me either. Akame.

Just like that she shot up awake.

Akame: You rang?

Najenda: Be ready to get into the field

Yankee: It may already be too late.

They both looked at the screen to see Alex falling out of the upper area of the building and hit the ground.

Yankee: What the h*** happened in there?

The troopers all aimed at Alex and their APC's but then a bunch of unknown creatures dropped down and destroyed the APC's and began slaughtering the troopers.

Yankee: WHAT THE H*** ARE THOSE THINGS!?!

Alex: No time I need to get rid of them!

Yankee: Right find the nearest military base!

He grabbed a soldier next to him.

Alex: I need to know what you know.

He consumed him.

Alex I got it

Yankee: Get moving!

Najenda: These things are like danger beasts. Akame get going he'll need help!

Akame: Roger.

Alex continued to move across rooftops as the hunters gave chase when he reached the roof of the military base Akame joined him.

Alex: How'd you get here so fast?

Akame: I ran

Alex: whatever we need to get inside.

He hopped through the skyline and she followed. Shortly after they enters one of the hunters followed suit.

Yankee: Grab a rocket launcher and blow it to h***!

Alex grabbed one and fired but it only phased the hunter so he fired again and dazed it as Akame ran up and sliced its arm off. The creature was bleeding badly and in pain

Yankee: Alex follow your instincts and consume it.

Alex: Are you crazy!?

Yankee: Just do it!

Alex did just the ripping out the creatures throat as his tendrils shot out at it and consumed the creature. When he did he grew giant claws out of his hands.

Alex: Whoa

Yankee: Now have some fun.

As the troopers in the base engaged the two as the fought more hunters came down.

Alex: More of them. And we're just getting started.

Alex took one and Akame took the other. The one after Akame engaged her with a flurry of strikes but she dodged them all and quickly struck back slicing its chest as Murasames curse infected and killed it. Them even more hunters came down.

Alex: They keep coming we keep killing.

Najenda: This is getting out of hand. They need to end this fight.

Yankee: way to many of them now. Best option is to kill em all at once.

Najenda: I'm guessing destroying the building?

Yankee: Alex, Akame listen up. The large fuel tanks in the base. Take them out and it'll start a chain reaction that will destroy the facility and everyone inside!

That's what they did. Avoiding the gun fire and the creatures and hitting the fuel tanks escaping as the detonated killing all the troopers and creatures inside.

Back at the safehouse

Yankee: Looks like freeing Greene wasn't such a good idea after all.

Najenda: She'll spread this infection like wildfire.

Yankee: Well the military is already responding. They've sealed off the island shutting down the subways and fortifying the bridges.

Alex: They knew something like this would happen

Najenda: Now it's gotten out of hand.

Yankee: This infection was containable before but with Greene out there it's now a losing battle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753K 27.9K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
135K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
142K 5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...