Damie (Dakota Johnson & Jamie...

By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi!! So, I started writing this story when I was going through a hard time, it really helped me distract myse... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124

Part 55

1.6K 45 9
By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hey! I hope you all loved the proposal!!
Here's the next update, enjoy! x

*Jamie's POV*

I wake, the sun peeping through the closed curtains. Dakota's wrapped around me, our body heat mixing together. I kiss her head gently and smile as she frowns a bit, moving her head to her pillow. I carefully slide out of the bed, making sure I don't wake her up, using the bathroom before heading over to Charlotte.

She's wide awake and her eyes dart straight to me as I gently lift her into my arms. "Let's give mommy a lie in this morning baby" I kiss her head as I wander out the room, closing the door. I head downstairs and sit back on the sofa, putting the tv on and resting Charlotte against me, so her back is to my chest.

I hold both her hands as she gently wraps her hands around my fingers. We stay quiet for a bit until she decides to spit her dummy out and begin whining. "Is my baby hungry?" I coo getting up, holding her the same way I was before. "Lets get you a bottle" I kiss her head gently, getting a bottle of milk out the fridge and warming it slightly. I lay her slowly in my arms and rest the bottle gently against her lip, she begins to drink instantly and I watch her, sitting back down on the sofa.

Once she's finished I help her bring wind up and then rest her against my legs. "You look just like mommy" I grin, stroking her cheek gently. She rests her little hand on my arm and gazes up at me, A slight smile across her face. I hear footsteps on the stairs and Dulcie comes walking through to the living room, she smiles when she sees me.

"Morning daddy" she climbs up and kneels beside me, hugging me before leaning to kiss Charlotte's head. "Morning Princess" I say, kissing her head. She leans against me and yawns. "You're still tired?" I chuckle and she giggles, covering her mouth. "Yeah daddy"

"Well I'm going to start breakfast what would you like?" I ask, getting up and resting Charlotte in her baby bouncer and sitting it on the counter carefully so she isn't lonely on the floor in the sitting room.

"Pancakessss" she cheers and I laugh. "Okay baby" I laugh, making the pancake mix as she sits by Charlotte, chatting away with her as if they're having a full on conversation.

As my back to them whisking the mixture I feel hands wrap around me from behind. Dakota's hands spread out on my lower stomach and i smile when I feel her head on my back. She plants a few soft kisses over my back.

"Good morning, fiancée" I grin, putting the bowl down. "Fiancée?!" She grins jumping up a bit onto my back excitedly before she stands back down again. "I love that.. good morning my wonderful man" she smiles shyly, leaning to kiss my lips. I let it linger before I pull away.

"Pancakes good for breakfast?" I smile down at her "mmm sounds yummy" she grins, kissing me again before going over to Dulcie and Charlotte. "Morning smelly bum" she kisses Dulcie's head and she gasps. "Naughty Kota! Morning" she huffs and pouts, causing me to laugh. Dakota tickles her sides and they both giggle, before she stands in front of Charlotte.

"My precious baby, good morning" she coos, stroking Charlotte's cheek gently. I watch them as I wait for the pancakes to cook. Charlottes eyes wide, her lips lifting into a full smile. "Did you see that!?" She gasps and I nod, grinning. "Oh my gorgeous girl" she grins, kissing Charlotte's head as she smiles again.

"You're melting mommy's heart here baby" Dakota pouts, and I give Dulcie her pancakes and put mine and Dakota's in before going over to her and Charlotte. "She just loves mommy so so much, she can't help smiling at her" I coo, stroking her cheek. "She loves her daddy too" Dakota wraps her arms around my waist, leaning up and kissing me gently.

"Just as much as I do" she whispers against my lips as we pull away, I grin shyly and go back to the pancakes, flipping them and checking Dulcie is okay with hers. "What do my favourite girls wanna do today?" I kiss Dulcie's head as I turn my gaze to Dakota, who's stood by Charlotte, holding her hand.

"Ooooh I think we want a chill day with daddy, don't you think so Dulcie?" She looks to her as Dulcie nods with her mouth full. I grin "I think daddy would like that too" I dish out mine and Dakota's pancakes and we eat beside Dulcie with a bit of animated talk.

Once we've ate I sort the dishes whilst the girls get changed. They soon walk back into the kitchen, Dulcie's wear denim shorts and a white vest top and Dakota is changed into blue denim shorts and a white vest top too, whilst Charlotte is in a light yellow onesie with three-quarter legs and arms.

"My girls all look adorable as ever today" I smile lovingly, leaning to kiss Dakota gently. "Why don't you go change into something, we'll be outside" she kisses me again before wandering outside after Dulcie.

I change into blue shorts and decide against a top today, it's too hot. I head downstairs and outside, Charlotte is laid on her playmat with toys dangling above her, Dulcie is sat by her sister colouring her book, Zepp by there side, and Dakota is sat with them both on the laptop.

"Hey.. I thought we could start looking for venues and stuff.." she smiles shyly as I sit behind her, pulling her closer to me. "Sounds perfect baby.. did you want to have an engagement party?" I kiss the side of her face. "Hmm I don't really mind, would you?" She wrinkles her face and I kiss her cheek again.

"It's completely up to you" I say and she shakes her head. "Probably not then, no.." she smiles a bit at me. "Okay baby.." I kiss her head and watch the girls, Dulcie is trying to show Charlotte the picture she's colouring in.

"When would you want the wedding?" I ask after a while of silence. "I'd want Charlotte as my little flower girl, so when she can walk" she giggles and I grin. "Imagine her as a flower girl" my heart melts just thinking about it.

"So cute! Dulcie as bridesmaid, my sisters either bridesmaids or maids of honour.. I haven't decided yet" she pouts and I grin, kissing her. "You'd really have Dulcie as bridesmaid?" I ask and she nods "I can't wait to take them shopping for dresses!!" She grins and her face mirrors mine.

"I don't think I've ever been so happy.." I whisper, looking from her eyes to her lips before kissing her; making it last. "I feel the exact same.." she smiles shyly when we pull away. "Seen as the weathers nice, why don't you invite your dad and Sam round? We can have a bbq, the girls don't get to see them often enough might as well make the most of it whilst they're over here" she smiles at me.

"That would be nice actually" I kiss her head, getting my phone out and phoning my dad. I tell them to come over for about half past two, we soon hang up and Dakota stands. "We should go out for some food to cook, burgers and whatever else.." she smiles and I get up.

"I'll go, you stay and chill with the girls.." i smile as Charlotte begins to whine. Dakota picks her up and we head inside to get her a bottle, "Dulcie you want to pop out with daddy?" I ask and she nods, grinning "please daddy"

"I know you're secretly really tired, get some rest whilst we're out" I smile and stroke her cheek, kissing her gently before sliding a top over my head. "Thank you.. I love you" she whispers against my lips as we pull away. I stroke Charlotte's head gently as she's being fed from Dakota's breast.

"Bye!" Dulcie waves from the door before we both leave. I chase Dulcie to the car and she's giggling when she climbs in, fastening her seatbelt. "Daddy can we get ice cream?" Dulcie asks as I drive us to the store "of course baby, but you can't have it until later okay?" I say getting out the car and helping her out.

She holds my hand and sighs. "Okay Daddy it's a deal" she skips next to me as we head to the fridges in the supermarket. I grab a few packs of sausages and some beef burgers, picking up some fresh salad and BBQ smoked ribs too. I then grab some burger buns and hotdog buns. "what ice cream?" I lift her onto my hip so she can see. "That one that one!!" She grins pointing to the Ben and Jerry's cookie dough.

I get one and then go to the checkout. Once I've paid I stand Dulcie back up and together we walk back to the car. I put the food in the boot and help her into the car. Once we're back at home I get out and Dulcie hops out too. I grab the food and we head inside.

"I think Dakota and Charlotte are sleeping, be quiet a bit okay baby?" I say and she nods, putting her thumb up and following me to the kitchen. I put the food away and make Dulcie a bit of lunch before heading upstairs to check on Dakota.

I go to our room and find them both laying on the bed; pillows built up on my side of the bed so Charlotte didn't fall out. I grin and go over quietly, noticing that Charlotte is awake. "Are you letting mommy get some sleep?" I whisper, lifting her out of the bed as she smiles at me, stretching her feet out as her pacifier moves in and out her mouth.

Dakota snores softly on the bed and I decide to leave her to sleep for a bit. Once downstairs I change Charlotte's diaper and then rest her in her baby bouncing seat. Zepp curls up beside her, his head resting on her foot as she closes her eyes.

Dulcie's sat in the sitting room watching her tv programmes. I decide to start prepping the salad bits for the BBQ. Once I've done it's an hour later and just as I'm washing up I hear Dakota rushing down the stairs. "Jamie? Jamie?! Where's Charlotte?!" She rushes through to me, her face pale.

"She's with Dulcie over there, why?" I frown watching as she lets out the biggest sigh of relief "I thought I had hurt her! Or someone had taken her!" She snaps at me and I frown again. She walks over and lifts Charlotte out of the bouncy seat and sits down, holding her close.

"Baby she's fine.." I say but she ignores me, wiping her eye gently. The door goes and I sigh, answering it and letting my dad and Sam in. "Hi" I give them both a hug and take them through to the kitchen and sitting room. "Hi" Dakota smiles at them, standing and giving them a hug. Dulcie runs into their arms and I watch them smother her in kisses; causing her to giggle.

"Right, I'm just about to start the food, you can all come outside if you like" I say, getting the food from the fridge and going out. "Grandpa can you help me colour please?" Dulcie grins, grabbing her colouring set and reaching for my dad's hand. "Of course" they follow me out whilst Dakota and Sam trail behind me.

Dulcie and my dad sit at the table with the umbrella up and Sam and Dakota sit on the sun loungers in the shade with Charlotte. Sam and Dakota look deep in conversation, Dakota looks like she could cry and Sam's stroking her back gently. I carry on watching as Sam hands Charlotte back to her and kisses Dakota's cheek before coming over to me. "What's going on?" She asks, crossing her arms. I chuckle and frown, flipping the sausages and burgers.

"I wish I knew..." I shrug. "I went out with Dulcie to get some bits for today and I let Dakota stay home and rest with Charlotte. When we got back she was asleep on our bed with Charlotte next to her surrounded by pillows so she wouldn't fall... she was awake so I lifted her and took her downstairs so she wouldn't wake Dakota, but when she woke she came down and was angry, she thought she had hurt Charlotte or someone had taken her" I frown a bit.

"Well she just explained to me, go talk to her Jamie, I'll mind these" she takes the tongues off me and shoos me over to Dakota. I sit beside her on the lounger; taking her hand and kissing it gently. "Look.. I'm sorry I took her from the bed whilst you was sleeping.." I say quietly but she cuts me off, sitting back and laying Charlotte between her legs as she sleeps.

"I should be apologising.. I should've explained what was going on, I had a dream.. a nightmare" she swallows and looks down at Charlotte. "Someone was trying to get to her, take her from us, then I couldn't find her, I woke breathing heavy and she wasn't there. I panicked.. I'm sorry" she continues and I move closer to her, wrapping my arm around her shoulders and kissing her head.

"Don't be sorry, you worried, because you're her mommy.. no one's going to get to her or you I promise baby.. I've got you" I kiss her head again and she relaxes against me. "It felt so real.. I was terrified" she frowns, looking up at me. "I didn't mean to be snappy I'm sorry.." she kisses me gently on the lips and I kiss her back softly.

"Stop apologising it's okay" I pout, kissing her again. "She's okay, look.. chilling with her mommy" I smile, stroking the little bit of hair Charlotte has. Dakota giggles softly and rests her hand against Charlotte's tummy, gently stroking her. "She's adorable.." she smiles and I agree.

"You want a hotdog baby?" I ask as I stand, she smiles and nods, I walk back over to Sam as she's taking the sausages and burgers off the bbq. "Foods ready" I announce, watching everyone rushing over to the table and helping themselves. I've set the table with all the sauces, salads, cheese, jalapeños and I made some homemade coleslaw and potato salad too.

Dakota comes over and wraps her arm around me. "I sat Charlotte in her bouncer whilst she sleeps, so I can enjoy some time with you all" she kisses my cheek before helping herself to some food. She checks Dulcie is okay with her and then sits at the garden table. I get myself some once everyone's done and sit next to her.

"Mmm this potato salad is beautiful baby" Dakota smiles, resting her hand on my knee and leaning over to kiss me gently. "Thank you baby" I smile, tucking into my food. "I agree daddy it's really good" Dulcie nods from the other side of the table. I smile shyly as everyone else agrees with her.

We eat with animated talk, Sam asks us questions about the wedding and where we'd have it. "We haven't really discussed it all yet.. we was looking for places this morning but everything is so beautiful" she smiles at her "do you know when?" My dad asks her and she shakes her head. "I want Charlotte as my little flower girl, so it can't be until she can walk" Dakota giggles and we all laugh.

Charlotte starts to whine, we decide to leave her and see if she settles again but it soon turns into a full on cry and Dakota stands to go and tend to her "would you mind if I went?" Sam smiles shyly and Dakota grins. "She's your granddaughter, of course" she giggles, sitting back down as Sam thanks her and rushes off to Charlotte who's still crying. "There's some bottles in the fridge" Dakota calls to Sam, she puts her thumb up, lifting Charlotte and taking her inside.

I take Dakota's hand under the table and squeeze gently. "Thank you" I whisper close to her ear, she frowns a bit but gets distracted by Dulcie. "Kota, I have to go home tomorrow don't I?" She asks "you do, but remember what we said, you can phone us and ask your mommy to FaceTime us any time you want" she gently strokes Dulcie's hair.

"It's not fair, I want to stay here" she huffs and I pout. "I know baby but you can't..." I watch as her eyes well up. My dad leans and kisses her head. "Don't go getting upset dear" he strokes her hair and she buries her head in her arm on the table, sniffling. We all fall silent and I squeeze Dakota's hand again. I know she gets upset when Dulcie gets upset about going home. We hate it.

--

It's later in the evening, my dad and Sam left about two hours ago, it was nice to have them here. It's now 9:30pm, the girls have had their baths, we decided to give them a bath together tonight, that cheered Dulcie up a little bit. She helped get Charlotte dressed and settled down for the night to sleep, then we decided to spend some time just me, Dulcie and Dakota.

We watched one of her favourite movies with some chocolates in our bed. The films just done, Dakota's sorting the tv out when Dulcie let's out a big yawn. "Are we boring you?" She gasps, making Dulcie giggle. "Just really tired" she rubs her eyes.

Dakota climbs back into the bed and Dulcie curls up into me. "You okay baby?" I ask her and she just nods, I pout at Dakota and she pouts back sadly. "You know, you can talk to us angel" Dakota says, stroking her hair gently.

"Just want to stay with daddy and kota.." she sniffles and I sit up, pulling her to sit on my lap. "Please don't be sad, we hate it when you're upset.. you know we're always a phone call away if you ever want to see us." I kiss her head repeatedly and she rubs her eyes, starting to cry.

"Mommy never lets me.. she'll say after dinner, after your bath, but I never get to phone you" she cries and my heart breaks "you should've told daddy sooner about that, I will speak with mommy don't worry" I hold her close, glancing at Dakota before pulling her closer to me too.

"She always said daddy doesn't want to speak tonight..." she sniffles, and Dakota carefully dries her eyes. "That's not true baby, daddy loves you very much and if he could he would always have you here" I kiss her head, getting myself worked up and angry.

"Why can't 'kota be my mommy like Charlotte's?" She looks up at me, tears filling her eyes again "because you already have a mommy.. who loves you" I say, looking back to Dakota as she pouts sadly, her eyes slightly full with tears too. Dulcie just looks at me with sad eyes before putting her head down.

I hold her close to me and gently stroke her back, I notice that soon enough she's asleep, so we take her to her room. We gently kiss her head then I lay her into her bed and tuck her in. "I love you baby girl" I whisper, kissing her head once more before we leave her room, pulling the door over slightly.

Once we get to our room we climb straight into bed and Dakota pulls me close. "Don't be getting yourself worked up. Talk to Amelia tomorrow when you go to take her back." She says and I frown, my head against her chest. "She's lucky if I even take her back." I say quietly. "No. You're taking her back tomorrow. You're not going to jeopardise everything, I'm not going to let you" she strokes my hair gently and I smile a bit.

"Okay, but she needs to know that what she's doing isn't cool" I say, kissing her neck gently. "So you tell her that, the right way though" she moans softly as I kiss further down, to her breasts. "I will..." I kiss her nipple softly and she groans, tangling her hands in my hair.

"Right now, I want to make sweet love to my beautiful fiancée" I say as I climb on top of her, lifting her top and kissing my way down her stomach. Her faces splits into a massive grin and her eyes shine. "I still can't believe we're going to get married" she whispers, watching me as I pull her pyjama shorts off and open her legs wide.

"Me either baby.." I grin as my mouth reaches her most sensitive spot, my tongue finding her core as I suck at it hard. She cries out and I look up at her as she covers her mouth. I run my tongue over her again and again, watching her come apart beneath me. She whimpers quietly as she climaxes, her hands tangling in my hair as I use my tongue to clean her up.

I then kiss my way back up her body until we're face to face. She helps me slide my boxers down before she runs her hand over me repeatedly, groaning as I slide myself between her warm folds. She groans and latches her mouth to mine as I make sweet unhurried love to my wife to be.

Comments appreciated as always x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 194 21
This is my own twist on one of my favorite book series 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. There will be three installments, and this is the third book and I su...
179K 5.4K 46
Jamie and Dakota have always been close due to their roles in the fifty shades trilogy. Will Dakota finally tell Jamie how she really feels? Will Jam...
10.3K 384 50
Alright, I can do this. I've been going to conventions for years. They're just regular guys... guys I look up to and that are good looking and... sto...
25.6K 988 39
This is just a fanfic about Dakota and Jamie. Excuse my grammatical and typographical errors, I might have missed them while editing or I didn't edit...