Excerpts From Books I'll Neve...

By liveandlove1989

This is a small collection of excerpts I've come up with over the years that either were not used or were sim... More

Excerpt One
Excerpt Two
Excerpt Three
Excerpt Four (Fallout)
Excerpt Five
Excerpt Six
Excerpt Seven
Excerpt Eight
Excerpt Nine
Excerpt Ten
Excerpt Eleven (Mass Effect)
Excerpt Thirteen (Dragon Age)
Excerpt Fourteen
Excerpt Fifteen (Assassin's Creed)
Excerpt Sixteen (Horizon Zero Dawn)
Excerpt Seventeen (Until Dawn)
Excerpt Eightteen

Excerpt Twelve

10 1 0
By liveandlove1989

It is everything and nothing like you once imagined, a fleeting moment that passes as quickly as the blink of an eye. She is a bonfire, alive and burning. Sinew and bone beneath your fingertips, a razor's edge along your lips. She is the definition of a lovely nightmare. You breath her in like sunlight, fill your lungs with the lies she tells to keep you at arms length.

And then she is gone.

She smiles when you open your eyes and you question if anything you know is true. If what you've been feeling is true. She never answers. Just licks the memory of you from her mouth and turns away. Disappears into herself. You lose your love to the hollow of her. She will never give it back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
202K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
63.4K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
39.6K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...