Masked

By foreverinfinite96

|| C O M P L E T E D || [NO REPOST IN ANY FORM WITHOUT PERMISSION] Kim Dahee's life was surrounded with debts... More

Weapon 1
Weapon 2
Weapon 3
Weapon 4
Weapon 5
Weapon 6
Weapon 7
Weapon 8
Weapon 9
Weapon 10
Weapon 11
Weapon 12
Weapon 13
Weapon 14
Weapon 15
Weapon 16
Weapon 17
Weapon 18
Weapon 19
Weapon 20
Weapon 21
Weapon 22
Weapon 23
Weapon 24
Weapon 25
Weapon 26
Weapon 27
Weapon 28
Weapon 29
Weapon 30
Weapon 31
Weapon 32
Weapon 33
Weapon 34
Weapon 35
Weapon 36
Weapon 37
Weapon 39
Weapon 40
Weapon 41
Weapon 42 [END]
BONUS CHAPTER

Weapon 38

5.1K 191 10
By foreverinfinite96

Yoongi went home early that night. He strode into the house. "Dahee!" he called loudly. Kuhn followed him from behind.

"Boss!" Jinhoo, Kogyeol and Sunyoul bowed to him. Behind them, Dahee was sitting at the couch.

"Hey." Yoongi took the empty seat beside her. "You're okay? You're not hurt, are you?" he carefully checked her. She shook her head silently.

Yoongi looked at Jinhoo and the other two. "You guys okay? Any injury?" he asked. They bowed their head, "No, Boss."

He sighed in relief. "Good thing you were with her. Thank you." He thanked her. "It's our honour, Boss." Jinhoo bowed. "We shall leave then." He told him.

Yoongi nodded, "Thank you for today." He thanked them again.

Kuhn, Jinhoo, Sunyoul and Kogyeol finally left the house.

Yoongi turned his full attention to Dahee. "Dahee-ah, are you okay?" he asked her but she didn't answer. He gently cupped her face and made her look at him. "Sweet heart, you're okay?" he searched her eyes.

"Oppa..."

"What is it?"

"They were following me aren't they?" Dahee's eyes started to get wet with her tears.

"What are you talk-" "Just tell me, oppa!" her tears finally dropped.

Yoongi felt his stomach sank to the lowest it could reach. It hurt him that she knew she's the target but he couldn't do anything to help her at that time.

He pulled her into his arms. "Don't worry, Dahee. I swear I will protect you. I won't lose you to anybody else, Dahee, never!" he caressed her head.

"I'm scared oppa." She cried on his chest.

"I know. I know, Dahee." He whispered.

The next morning, as early as six, Yoongi was on the phone with Kuhn.

"I need you to pick me and Dahee at 12." Yoongi walked around the living room. After confirming everything with Kuhn, he hung up.

*okay now that's settle.* he thought. His eyes landed on Dahee's door. *is she awake yet? Should I wake her up?* he thought. "Nah, I should let her sleep. She's been through a lot these few days." He said to himself before he made his way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for him and Dahee.

Dahee finally woke at 7. She dragged herself into the bathroom and get herself clean. She put on her plain white shirt with a pair of three-quarter pants. She tied her hair into a neat pony tail.

She walked from her room and straight away went into the kitchen.

A deep frown formed on her face. *breakfast? Did I do this when I'm sleep walking?* she asked herself. *Maybe Yoongi oppa made them. But where is he?* she thought as she walked out from the kitchen and went to the living room.

A soft smile appeared on her face. *Yoongi oppa.* she sat on the floor, right next to the couch where Yoongi's sleeping. Her hand reached for the tips of his hair. *I never thought mint would look good on him. Maybe it's because of his fair skin.*

She gently traced her finger down his well sculptured nose. "Do you know that before this I'm scared if you don't like me back? I'm scared that it'll be one sided love. I've been keeping this feeling for a long time. Do you know how much I love?" she whispered.

"No. How much do you love me?"

Dahee was taken aback. She looked at Yoongi. He was looking at her with a soft smile.

Her face went red at once. "Y-you're aw-wake?" she stuttered. He smiled at her. "So how are you today? Feeling better?" he asked her.

"Why wouldn't I?" she asked him back. "Well, about yesterday..." Yoongi looked at her.

"Oh." Dahee lost the smile on her face. "I'll be okay." she said.

Yoongi caressed her hair, "I promise I will get this problem settle, in the meantime, I'll keep you safe, I promise." He said. Dahee smiled softly, "I believe in you oppa."

Yoongi smiled.

"By the way, we're going out for lunch today." Yoongi told her as he sat up. Dahee looked at him, "Don't you have meeting or anything?" she asked. He shook his head, "I've settle everything. I do have some fighting or maybe shooting to do but I prefer if the boys do that for me." Yoongi told her.

"How long are you going to live like this oppa?" She suddenly asked. The smiled of her face disappeared.

Yoongi knew that tone. He sighed. He pulled Dahee to sit right next to her.

"There's something you need to know, Dahee. It's not easy for me to get out from my world. I've been doing these jobs since I was 13, 14 years old. But I have to tell you that I really hate my job. I hate killing people, thought I enjoy it sometimes. But that's not the point. I do want to change my life for a better one. I'm trying right now." Yoongi told her.

"But I can't stop right now, sweetheart. We have this one company that supply drugs to us. And-" "They what?! Do you consume them? Did you take drugs too?!" Dahee shot him with questions.

"What? Honey, no. I'm not that crazy to take drugs. They supply to us so we can sell them to whoever need them. But the problem is, we don't want to deal with drugs anymore. Me and my father. The business is too heavy. We've been planning to drop out from the drugs business even before I met you. But you see, this company don't really want to accept our offer. We prefer that we pay the loss that they have to pay but they declined our offer. So we still looking for a better way to deal with them." Yoongi added.

Dahee sighed, "You said you're good at killing people. Can't you just kill them or something?" she asked. "It's not that easy with them, Dahee." Yoongi said in disappointment. *now that they might know you're my wife, it'll be even harder.* he thought.

Just like they planned, Kuhn and Jinhoo picked them at their house at 12 noon. The car speeded down the highway.

Dahee looked outside. "Err... oppa, you said we're going for lunch but why are we leaving the city?" Yoongi nodded, "We're going somewhere else first."

"Can I know where we're going?" she asked. "You'll know when you see the place." Yoongi answered shortly.

After a few more minutes of driving, they finally reached their destination.

Dahee was surprise when she looked outside. "This is..."

"Yes, we're going to see her first." Yoongi got out from the car before he went to open the door for her. Both of them walked inside, hand-in-hand. They entered a room and stopped in front of the display.

"Omma..." Dahee's voice was shaky.

Yoongi bowed, "Omonim."

Dahee's hand reached for the frame. "Omma, it's been a while right? How are you doing?" she asked as she looked at her mother's picture.

"Omonim, I'm sorry omonim. I should've told her earlier so you can see her happy. But I finally made it, omonim. Thank you for allowing me to be her husband, omonim." Yoongi bowed.

A stream of tears fell down from her eyes.

After spending a few more minutes, they finally decide to leave.

"Wait Dahee. I need you to come with me. There's someone I want you to meet." Yoongi laced his fingers with hers. She nodded.

Both of them went to the third floor and entered a room. Yoongi walked ahead until he finally stopped. Dahee looked at the owner of the memorial place. "This is..." "My mother." Yoongi finally said.

Dahee bowed.

"Omma, meet Dahee. She's my beloved wife. I was so stupid back then. I thought that if I keep this feeling inside me, she wouldn't know. But I never knew she loves me too, omma. Funny isn't it? I wish I could turn back time so I can tell her how much I love her when I first marry her, omma." Yoongi smiled softly.

Dahee looked at Yoongi. *he must be missing her a lot.*

They walked out from the cremate house. Kuhn and Jinhoo were waiting for them.

"Sorry it took too long." Dahee apologised to them. "We understand." Jinhoo answered. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 43.4K 26
"Call me Oppa." The one and only Min Yoongi says with a smirk spread across his beautiful face. #180 in ff : [010418] #2 in #kpop [051518]
890K 35.1K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
5.9K 634 58
Falling in the first sight love with someone on the time she's facing a life-threat disease. She choose to keep and ignore her feelings. Her beloved...
52.8K 989 47
The wealthy young lady Qiu Yi wears a book and becomes a scumbag from a wealthy family who loves to love. While tearing green tea, fighting white lot...