We've Found It

By TheSheShifter103

A forgotten home... unexpected guests... and a life-threatening enemy... Twilight's seemingly perfect life ma... More

Under The Cloak Of Night
Grim Times
Good Morning Berk!
Someone New
Someone's Here
Growing Danger
A Fiery Meeting
Moving Out
Safe Travels
Setting Up Camp
Night Visitor
Following
Jealousy Rising
Hunted
Always a Step Ahead
The Breaking Point
Others Like Her, Others Like Me
We've Found It
A Leader Becomes King
Unwelcome
For You, I'd Give It All
Always Connected
The End

Update Incoming!

1.7K 24 3
By TheSheShifter103

Hello everyone! I know it's been a while, and for that I'm so sorry! I didn't even write a message before disappearing all summer. My only excuse is that I had summer school, followed by me wanting to enjoy my summer, and ending with a family issue that needed attention. Again, so very sorry! Tomorrow should be the day the next update FINALLY comes out! Thank you all so much for your patience, and I hope you'll all keep reading until the end!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.5K 21
❝I remember, that when I was a girl, dragons were everywhere...❞ ━ in which a young Valkyrie falls in love with a young Viking determined to change t...
63.3K 1.4K 12
Basically how the movie hidden world plays out but instead of the Light Fury, its you but as a Night Fury like Toothless, she also felt like the last...
60.6K 674 6
"Hiccup, don't." Astrid said. "I have to." Hiccup then gave Astrid a kiss on the cheek before mounting on Toothless. Before Hiccup could even fly aw...
849K 16.7K 29
They all thought Hiccup was dead. Stoick blamed Astrid, and when Drago threatens the Archipelago with his dragon army, her fate will be in the hands...