Welcome To Fright Night 🦇 🧚...

By LyndaDover

"You freakin put your blood inside of me to claim me? Why?" I asked. "I claim you as my mate because you are... More

Cast Names
Intro (Raven's Dream)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Fright Night Characters Pictures Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fright Night Imagines
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Characters Choices
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
New Books Information
Various Artists
Score Soundtrack

Chapter 17

1K 24 1
By LyndaDover

(Song Theme: Tricky-Excess)

3rd POV.

After Raven left from the kitchen to her room Jerry was about to leave until he spoke. "This girl tonight she's a handful." Jerry said after chuckled. "Women who look a certain way...they need to be managed. It's true." Jerry started. "Oh, there's more?" Adrian sarcastic and pissed Jerry off but he ignored Adrian.

"Your dad ducked on you. Your mom didn't exactly say but there's a kind of neglect, gives off a scent. You don't mind my saying you got a lot on shoulders for a kid. The three of you alone...and your girl Amy, she's ripe. I bet there's a lot of guys dying to pluck that, also your mom and Raven. She has the innocence, vulnerability, and mysterious nature that attracts the wrong guys. You don't see it maybe you do but she's putting it out." Jerry said, made Adrian growled and Charley just tensed up.

"It's on you to look out for them. You up for that guy?" Jerry asked. "I think I can manage." Charley respond. "Also he's not alone, I'm also look out for them as well." Adrian added with the threat look. "Good, because there's a lot of bad people out there Charley and Adrian. Everyone's got to look out for their own business." Jerry said with serious tone.

"If you're gonna be bad, be bad with purpose." Adrian still sarcastic and Jerry gave him "you're so dead" look. "Thanks for the beer." Jerry added and left away from the house. Once Jerry left Charley closed and locked the door immediately, he relief it's done and over with. "I think he notice what we know about him." Charley started. "Of course he knows, vampires can scented human's scents of fear and more." Adrian said.

"I'm surprised you weren't afraid of him like you're not exactly human." Charley said. "Afraid of vampire buffalo bill? Hell no I'm not afraid of him. You gotta realize Charley brown if you don't want him to notice your fear, you've gotta show him whose the boss with no fear." Adrian started. "I'll keep that mind, thank you for sticking up for me." Charley said. "No problem in the meantime don't do anything stupid." Adrian said after he got the food and drink for Raven, heading to her bedroom.

Raven's POV.

I headed upstairs to my room and still talking to Uncle Rex on the phone. "Now I'm alone what's up?" I asked. "I just want to give you a heads up about the motorcycle race is on tonight and tomorrow." Uncle Rex explained. "Really? What time does it start?" I asked. "In three hours and I also talked to your mom about letting staying a night at my place tonight since you're gonna be tired after the race and she said yes." Uncle Rex said. "Sweet, sure I'm on my way." I said. "Great I'll see you then." Uncle Rex said. "I'll see then bye." I said after I hanged the phone.

Then I heard a noise from my closet, I grab my baseball bat for protection as I came to my closet door closer until I stop and ready to open my closet. Once I open it and ready to use my bat until I hear a scream. "Wait wait wait it's me Amy." Amy said after I stop. "Oh my gosh Amy, what the hell you were doing in my closet, a death wish?" I asked in frustrated tone. "Because I'll give one if you keep up with that." I muttered and Amy laughed.

"I'm sorry I just want it to surprise you and the look on your face was priceless." Amy said giggling. "It wasn't funny and I almost killed you, luckily you scream or else you would get smash like a pumpkin." I said. "Again I'm sorry, I do like your room though with purple theme." Amy said finally stop giggling. "Thanks but why you're in my room? I thought you would be in Charley's room to surprise him?" I asked. "Well I was planning to but I thought I would check out your room first before his room." Amy respond.

"And also looking at the outfit for Tomorrow Birthday party." Amy said with the excitement tone. "Amy I don't know what time I get back from the interview for school assignment." I said and groaned. "What interview?" She asked. "Peter Vincent's interview." I said. "The Peter Vincent?" She still asked. "Yes the Peter Vincent." I said. "Wow I can't believe it even on your Birthday, you'll have to tell me how it goes at the party tomorrow." Amy said with excitement. "Seriously Amy? It's just the school assignment." I said.

"Raven remember the video I still have?" Amy still blackmailing. "Fine but after it's over you better delete it." I said. "I will as long as you show up and tell us about the interview." Amy said. "Us?" I asked. "I invited my friends to come along." Amy replied. "You've got to be kidding me." I muttered in frustrated tone. "I'm also gonna pick your outfit for you." Amy said. "What? No I can pick my own outfit there's no need to do it." I said in a panic attack. "Nope I'm picking the outfit or else I'll get Jerry to pick it for you." Amy said and made my eyes go wide freaking out.

"You wouldn't." I said still panic. "Oh I would, oh speaking of the devil there he is." Amy said coming to the window and open. "Amy no don't there's no need to do that." I said trying to stop her. "Oh Jerry!" Amy called out loud to get him attention. "Shit" I muttered trying to get Amy out of the window. "Hey Jerry!" Amy said got him attention. "Hey, how may I help you?" Jerry asked. "Well I was wondering if..." Amy was about to asked but I cut her off finally got her out of the window. "Okay fine you win you pick the outfit but stop using Jerry as my weakness for blackmailing." I said still frustrated and came to the window. "It's nothing Jerry she just goofing around trying to be funny. Have a Goodnight bye." I said and slam the window shut.

Jerry was about to say something but he didn't with the awkward look, heading back to his place with the beers. "I can't believe you were doing that Amy." I muttered and give her "What the hell" look. "Oh my God you're blushing, you really have a crush on your hot new neighbor." Amy said giggling. "You better get out of my room or I'll use my baseball bat again." I said in darker tone. "You wouldn't." Amy still giggled but finally stop when my face getting meaner. "Okay I'll see you tomorrow Birthday girl." Amy said after she left my room as I shut the door.

"Ugh finally I thought she never leave my room forever annoying barbie doll." I muttered. "Now I can finally pack and getting change of clothes." I said in a relief. Then I hear the knock from my door as I came to the door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's me Adrian." Adrian replied after I open the door and let him in. "I brought some food and a drink for you." He said. "Thank you." I said. "You're welcome, what was going on in here?" Adrian asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I thought you scream and made another crazy noise." Adrian respond. "Oh that was barbie blonde doll sneak in my room trying to scare me and stil blackmailing me." I explained. "Seriously? When does she stop doing that?" He asked. "I don't know, I've been thinking that question the same thing." I said. "Anyway what's going on with Uncle Rex?" He asked.

"Um nothing much just he did let me know I can come over and stay a night to celebrate my early birthday and he already did asked my mom, she said yes." I explained. "Oh did you need help packing?" He asked. "No I got this besides I don't need you to look at my bras and underwear." I said. "How about you pick the underwear and bra part and I can take care of the rest of the clothes part while you're eating your food." He said. "Okay but no peeking." I said. "I won't!" He said putting music on.

(Raven's Bedroom)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 388 33
"I want to claim you right here, so you know you're mine." His nose lightly traced a line down to the base of my neck. He placed a soft kiss on my sk...
3.1K 2 34
"I can't stop thinking about you. That night when we played truth or dare, I can't stop thinking about you." "Fred-" "My eyes." "What?" "My eyes, my...
4K 94 14
Yandere Supernatural x male reader x Yandere Batfamily You are a vampire crossed Angel and Demon. You was not like the other Vampires in your family...
MATES By ~MK

Werewolf

405K 19.3K 46
Two Brothers...One Girl...One Choice Who would you choose? ~ "How Dare You?" I shoved him until he was pressed up against our sliding glass door "...