The Outfielder - Aaron Judge...

By BaseballMeetsRomance

With my dad getting a new job with the Yankees moving to New York was supposed to be all fun and games unt... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 16

1.2K 11 8
By BaseballMeetsRomance

When I woke up I found Aaron's response to my text from last night. 

"Isabelle Jacobs, loving you is the sweetest job I will ever have. Can't wait to see you tonight I love you more"

 I went to bed with a smile and woke up with one. This life was getting sweeter by the minute and there was nothing that could ever ruin this!

My dad had already left when I woke up. I was set to flight to Houston Later on with Stephanie. Aaron's parents wouldn't make the trip to Texas they would stay instead and go on a romantic get away. 

We would be coming back to New  York in four days anyways, Aaron thought that his parents deserved their little vacation. I loved their love and I was secretly hoping that in a couple of years I would get a love like that. 

My suitcase was already done. There was mostly Yankees gear in it. When you grow up with a single dad you learn the beauty of light packing and how to pack an outfit that can turn into three outfits by changing a jacket or putting something over. 

I was wearing yoga pants  and a "Take October" sweater that was originally Aaron's it was huge on me but I loved it because  It had his perfume still and it would be the perfect company on this trip.

Stephanie picked me up with one of the Yankees's drivers. 

"It Looks like you are ready my girl!" Stephanie said when saw me walking out of the building. 

She was standing outside of the car waiting for me. Her long hair up in a ponytail. She wasn't wearing make up. Not a single drop and she looked so beautiful. 

"Morning Steph!" I said when I finally was close enough to her. 

"Good morning, sir!" I said to the driver who greeted me with a big smile and took my suitcase from me.

"Ready to do this?" Stephanie asked me as we got into the back of the car.

"I was born ready!" I said. Stephanie cheered. 

"You ladies have a lot of energy so early in the morning"  we laughed at his comment.

"It's the postseason! " Stephanie said loudly.

Stephanie was looking into her phone and she had a weird look that I couldn't read.

"Unbelievable" She murmured under her breath.

"Wow! what's that?" I asked.

"Some people just don't know when to stop!" Stephanie said still looking mad.

"Everything okay, Steph?" I asked placing a hand on her knee.

"It will be soon enough" She said putting her phone away.

*****

The four hours that took us to get to Houston went by really fast as Stephanie and I spend the whole flight talking while she sent  emails to a group of people that I didn't really know. She said it was part of the festivities during the post season. 

I was a little confused since I thought the Astros were supposed to handle that for the first two games. 

We took a taxi to the hotel.  Stephanie did the check in for us and she came back with two cards. 

"I think is better if we share a room. I hope that you don't mind" She said with the biggest smile.

"Sleepover it is!" I said grabbing my card. 

We walked into our room. I have been to so many hotels this year it was crazy, this one was particularly beautiful though. We got a double suit with a living room and a full kitchen. This was definitely postseason lifestyle.

"OH this room is amazing!" I said looking at the espresso machine on a table next to all kinds of  flavors that you could possibly think. 

"And this is a double, imagine the single ones" Stephanie said opening the curtains of the front windows.

"Speaking of that.." I didn't finish my thought because Stephanie's curious eyes met mine.

"He is three floors above us" She said. I smiled. 

"You think he is..-"

"Yeah he is here. According to the schedule that I got they had an optional workout a couple of hours ago. This hotel has a gym so maybe Aaron just did his usual workout here." 

"I mean I could just  go check.."

"Room 813" Stephanie said rolling her eyes.

"Just make sure you guys are on time for the team's dinner tonight"

"What ? I'll just come by to say hi" I said trying to sound casual.

"Let me act like I believe you" She said mocking my tone of voice.

"I'll be back!" I said grabbing my little purse. I made sure that my phone and my hotel key was inside. 

"Yeah, yeah!"  I heard Stephanie right before I closed the door behind me.

I got into the elevator  that happened to be empty. I pushed the 8 on the panel and waited for it to close. I saw somebody come in and pushed the bottom for the door to stay open. 

A tall redhead girl gave me what I think was a smile as she entered into the elevator. She looked like a model or at the very least she was a celebrity or aspiring to be. She had a perfect make up and her hair fell down perfectly on her shoulder. She was accompanied by a blonde older lady. 

They started to talk like I wasn't really there.  The lady kept telling the girl that this was going to launch her career. That not publicity was bad among other things that I chose to tun out because I was honestly over the press. 

After what felt like eternity we reached the 8th floor and I got off. They both got off as well. They went towards the left side and  I turned  on the other side of the hallway and I thanked God that we parted ways their stardom talk was driving me crazy. 

I knocked on the door of room 813. After a couple of seconds I heard steps from inside of the room coming towards the door. In  a matter of seconds the door was opened and A sweaty Aaron was in front of me.  His dry fit shirt was so tie to his chest that it left nothing for my imagination to  wonder. Not that I needed to wonder I knew Aaron's body as it was my own.

"Hey!"  Aaron said with a heartbreaking smile.

"HI" I said hugging him quick before he could said anything. Aaron didn't like to see me right after the games were over, he would only hug me once he was showered and full of his fragrance of choice. 

"When did you get here?" Aaron said while hugging me back and kissing the top of my head.

"We arrived about an hour ago. We checked in and I came to see you" I said finally letting go of him.

"Did you eat yet?" He asked pulling me into his room.

"No, have you?"  I said closing the door behind me.

"Let me take a shower and we can see what's around here" He said taking of his shirt. I couldn't help it but scan his whole body with my eyes. 

"Yeah, we can explore Hou...ston!"  I said while examining his body.

"Like what you see?" Aaron said with a smirk.

"Fishing for complements are you, Mr. Judge?" I said while taking of my shoes.

"I would never!" He said walking towards me. 

"Sounded like it" I said seating on his bed. Aaron reached down to kiss me. It was a slow kiss but he made sure that things didn't go further than that.

"I'll shower and we'll head out" He said walking towards the bathroom.

"Or we can order room service!" I said suddenly not wanting to explore anything that wasn't Aaron's body.  He laughed at my comment and got into the shower. 

****

Aaron showered  and got dress. It took a little more time that it should've because I really couldn't resist seen him shirtless.

"I really think that we should order room service!" I said as Aaron pulled me out of the room.

"Come on, Jacobs! we'll have enough time when we come back!" 

"I'm sharing a room with Steph, so I better be early" I said giving Aaron  a knowing look.

"You'll be early. Tomorrow morning that is!" He said cupping my face with one hand and holding my hip with the other. Slow  kisses had become my favorites. The way Aaron managed to just put his lips to mine in such a tender way was still a mystery to me.

We were lost in our own little world when a loud scream snap us out of it.

"AARON JUDGE!" I turned to see the redhead hair from early today and I had to hold myself from rolling my eyes.

"Hello!" Aaron said with a polite smile letting go of my hips.

"I'm so happy to finally meet you!" The girl said walking towards Aaron as I wasn't even there. 

"Oh isn't this a wonderful" The blonde lady came in from I don't know where exactly. 

Aaron's face turned  serious and one of his fist tied up. I was really surprise to see his body language change so radically.

I got a hold of Aaron's arm and started to rub my hand up and down. I wanted him to relax because right now he was obviously  uncomfortable. 

"I mean, I was looking forward to seen you and so was Lisa" She said in a tone of voice that I didn't like, it was like she was speaking some kind of code and Aaron understood it too well.  

"I'm a big fan!" The girl who I assumed is Lisa said.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." Aaron was being polite but he was so tense so unlike Aaron.

"I think we should snap a picture, right?" The lady suggested. 

Aaron gave her a weird look before agreeing to the picture. I moved out of the way to allow them to take the picture. Aaron Stand in there as the girl went on put her arm around his waist. I was stand in there watching how uncomfortable he looked. He left both his arms hang on his sides. 

"That's a good looking couple right there" I heard the lady said while taking the pictures. I couldn't help it but laughs at her comment. 

"Well too bad that he is already taken" I sad cutting in. "Got your picture? we have  somewhere to be" I don't know what got into me, but I did that!

Dating Aaron had been a challenge from the beginning and I knew that many girls were attracted to him but I will not allow them to disrespect me like that.

"Let's go baby" Aaron said intertwining his fingers with mine.

"She got nerves!" I said as soon as we were far enough from the two fame seekers.

"Don't play attention to her" Aaron said as we waited for the elevator. He turned to me and grabbed my face. "Isabelle, there will be a lot of girls like that, trying to get my attention and trying to get close to me under false pretends, but I need you to trust me and believe that there is nobody else in this world that I would rather be other than you" I didn't know what to say I was honestly taken by surprise. "Do you understand?" Aaron asked. I was still at a lost for words so I just nodded. 

We got into the elevator that stopped on my floor and Stephanie got in with us. 

"The Yankees power couple!" Stephanie Joked as usual. I laughed. Aaron was lost in his own thoughts which made me wonder a couple of things.

"Everything okay?" Stephanie asked touching Aaron's arm.

"I just remember there is some stuff I need to tell you about the shoot" Aaron said. Stephanie looked a little lost and Aaron gave her a weird look. "The off season look that we were planing but didn't agree on" Aaron said almost chewing on his words. 

I saw Stephanie's eyes lit up and then I saw her face turn serious. "I think we have reached the same conclusion" Stephanie said biting her bottom lip.

This was one of the no so cool moments when the guys and Stephanie started to talk about work and I was just left in the middle. 

"After dinner, we can talk" Stephanie said in somewhat of a hopeful way.

"No, I don't think it can wait that long" Aaron said.

I was standing in there not knowing what to do. Right now Aaron was being the baseball player not my boyfriend and Stephanie was the PR for the Yankees, no my friend.  

"I'll leave you guys to solve things" I said before walking out of the elevator. Aaron and Stephanie stayed in and when back up. I wasn't unsure of what was going on but I definitely didn't like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24 0 15
My goal was to focus on only my football and now I have to focus on two things at once. What's she doing to me?Why can't I just leave her, she's chan...
Wonderwall By Ailia

Teen Fiction

37.2K 1.1K 25
Brooke is a different girl. She was raised in and out of foster homes. Most children raised in and out of foster homes end up working at low-life pla...
527 11 16
Stella,23, young independent model. Little does she know it puts her in a mushy love triangle that she doesn't want to be in at all. She's from New...
10.2K 182 87
This story is based off of my love for the baseball team the New York Yankees. I have been a fan since the day I was born so some of this story is go...