R.I.P Finn Lockheart

By Finn_Lockheart

Leaving his account open for people to remember my awesome older brother, I miss you bro - Jace More

Poem #1
Finn's last song to @KittenPrincess_

Finn's note

124 20 5
By Finn_Lockheart

There are so many people in this world that I love... But they just don't seem to believe me.

I guess I just feel empty and numb inside. Like there's a hole in my heart that grows larger and larger every time I choose to let someone in. It's slowly tearing me apart, I miss the pain because at least then I knew I could still feel. But now that I've stopped caring and stopped feeling that pain, I just feel lost.

I have so many scars, inside and out... Most caused by constant hate. As I see them beginning to heal and fade I forget who I am and the struggles I've been through. I know that may seem stupid but to be completely honest... that just who I am.

I'm tiered of all the complications in love and uncertainties in life.

I wish everything could be simpler. This world isn't a place for me anymore; I have nothing left for it to destroy.

Jace you and I have been through so much and yet you still manage to put on a smile everyday and even look after my useless ass. Well at least you won't need to look after me anymore and make sure I don't do anything stupid. Have a good life bro and make me proud or I'll come up or down (depends if I go to hell or not) and beat you up myself. I love you and I'll be watching over you.

Dear person I love (they know who they are) I hope you live a wonderful life and forget about me because I don't want to hold you back and cause problems anymore than I already have. For every time I've made you worry or even cry I am so fucking sorry. I loved you with all my heart... I just wish you could have been mine.

Goodbye assholes XD I'll be causing chaos in heaven or hell now (most likely hell) I love you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
34.6K 1.3K 45
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
54.4K 694 40
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
218K 1.1K 199
Mature content