Split personality

By singer_Blu_gamer

ummmmm More

part one

41 6 21
By singer_Blu_gamer

Bryan pov.                         Bryan:what time is it *look at time* bryan: danmit*runs to the bathroom brushes teeth and washes face and put clothing on and runs down stairs and grabs that and run to the bus and get on it  and get off* bryan:.......... molten:hi bryan.    Bryan:hi molten *walks inside*"hi guys" bryan said. Lefty look at Bryan"HI BRYAN want a pickle"lefty said bryan look at lefty and said"nope".And walked away bryan see ai afton"hi ai afton"bryan said."hey Bryan"ai afton said back.
Bryan fell and kissed ai afton on accident but at that blora and baby say us me and ai afton blushed like crazy but the i said warning cussing. "Fuck this shit I'm out I don't know what the fuck gust happen but I don't really care I'm gonna get the fuck out of here"bryan said running out the door (here the song)

but then he saw springtrap singing"Baby it started when when we was younger you were mine my boo"I was blushing like crazy.(here the song if ya want it)

Springtrap came closer to bryan and kissed him bryan tried to stop but was too weak everyone saw that and look mad but bryan gave up and let mine kiss him but then springtrap throw bryan in the portal and lefty and said"bryan is mine!!!".             TBC!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
306K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
95.4K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...