Vigilante

Per worshipmezashu

[𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚π₯𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐒𝐨𝐧] (BNHA FanFic Series) As a child, she was abandoned by her parents on the stree... MΓ©s

Announcement
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
~CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!~
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Ending Notes

Six

8.7K 361 288
Per worshipmezashu

The next day was chaos. Reporters flooded the way into UA, making it almost impossible to get through without getting asked about All Might. Luckily for me, I just used my quirk and went under them. I popped back out behind a bush so no one would see me.

"Man, that was close." I muttered as I dusted myself off and grabbed my bag out of my shadow. Then I walked the rest of the way to the front, only to hear a scream. Glancing back, I realized one of the reporters had triggered the security walls.

Idiot, they must be a novice, I snickered to myself as I walked up the steps. "Vigil."

"Please tell me you aren't gonna start calling me that, Aizawa." I grumbled, glancing at the pro.

"We're gonna be doing rescue training tomorrow, so I'm going to need you to help out in teaching rather than actually doing the exercise." He explained.

"Yeah sure, sounds good." I agreed. "Is it gonna be just you and me?"

"No, Thirteen and All Might will be there as well." Aizawa told me, which caused me to frown.

"That sounds like plenty of experienced pros to help us out, why do I have to?" I whined.

"Because there's more than three disaster sites." He retorted, making me roll my eyes with a pout.

"Fine, whatever."

"Also, the principal wants to see you during lunch." Aizawa stated casually. My eyes bulged.

"WHAT?! WHY DOES THE PRINCIPAL WANT TO SEE ME?!" I yelled.

"Calm down, I don't know why he just told me to tell you." He mumbled calmly as I hyperventilated. "Breathe, Vigil."

~•~

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys." Aizawa commented. "I saw the video feeds and went over each team's individual results. Bakugo,"

Said male looked up with another 'tch'. I glanced behind me. "You're talented, so don't sulk like a child over your loss, okay?" Aizawa said, and Bakugo looked away.

"Yeah whatever." He grumbled in response, his eyes locked on mine. Immediately I looked away, causing him to 'tch' again.

"And Midoriya." He said, the green haired male looking ready to be criticized. "I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again." Aizawa muttered as he looked over the papers in his hands, which I assumed where the results.

"Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk, that line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here." He paused, looking down. "But your quirk will be really useful once you get a handle on it." Midoriya looked up at him, his face bursting with happiness. "So show a little urgency, huh."

"Right!"

"Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future." Aizawa stated, and everyone immediately paled. "You all need to pick a class representative."

At this news, everyone seemed relieved and started jumping at the chance. I really didn't give a shit, so I sneakily stole Aizawa's sleeping bag. "Akaguro, give me my sleeping bag."

"You're no fuuuuuun!" I whined, but tossed it over to him.

"SILENCE, EVERYONE PLEASE!" Iida yelled over the chaos of more yelling, causing everyone to look at him. "The class representative's job is to lead others, that's not something that just anyone can do." He rationalized. "You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically."

"We will hold an election to choose our leader!"

"It's pretty obvious you just want us to vote for you." Everyone pointed out at his hand raised.

"Is this really the best idea?" Kaminari asked.

"We've only known each other a few days, how do we know who we can trust?" Asui commented.

"Besides, everyone will just vote for themselves." Kirishima pointed out.

"Most people will, but that means whoever does receive multiple votes must truly be the most suitable person for the job." Iida explained. "It is the best way, right sir?" He asked Aizawa.

"Do what you want, just decide before my nap's over." He grumbled, falling over in his sleeping bag. Man, I need to get me one of those so I can do that.

"Thank you for your trust!" Iida exclaimed.

"Guys, no one vote for me, kay?" I told everyone, who looked at me in confusion.

"Why not? Don't you want to be class rep?" Kirishima asked me, and I shook my head.

"Nope. I repeat, please DO NOT VOTE FOR ME OKAY!"

~•~

"I SAID DON'T VOTE FOR ME GUYSSSSS!" I wailed as I stood up front with Midoriya. I had gotten ten votes, and he had gotten three.

"Too bad." Kirishima winked at me, making me glare back at him playfully.

"Okay, our class rep is Akaguro, and our deputy is Midoriya." Aizawa announced.

"You are all going to regret this." I grumbled, making everyone laugh. "I'M SERIOUS HERE!"

~•~

It was lunch time, and I had completely forgotten about the principal wanting to see me. However, Aizawa must have expected this. As soon as I was about to leave the classroom, he wrapped me in his scarf. "Aizawa what the hell?!" I demanded as I tried to untangle myself.

"Remember you need to go see the principal during lunch." He reminded me.

"Oh right, that totally slipped my mind." I laughed awkwardly as the scarf released me. "Where is the principal's office anyway?"

"I'll walk you." He sighed, slipping out of his sleeping bag. We started walking, and I suddenly had an idea.

"Hey Aizawa, would you lower my grade if I brought my sleeping bag and slept through most of my classes?"

"Probably."

"Fuck."

"Language." We stayed silent after that, and soon Aizawa and I stopped in front of a room with the sign Principal at the top. "Go inside, he's waiting for you. I'll see you back at class after lunch." Aizawa muttered before leaving me to it.

Taking a deep breath, I knocked on the door. "Come in!" A cheery voice called, so I slid the door open. Looking around the room, the first thing that caught my attention was a small, furry white mammal sitting in the huge desk right across from the door. "Hello Akaguro, I'm Principal Nezu, it's wonderful to meet you." he smiled at me, and I smiled back as I closed the door behind you. "Please, take a seat."

"Thank you, Principal Nezu." I replied politely. Dad made sure my manners were top notch when I was growing up. "How may I help you?"

"I actually wanted to discuss your hero work as the Vigilante." Nezu explained, and I deflated.

"You know too?"

"Most of the faculty knows you're the vigilante." Nezu elaborated, causing my eyes to widen. "But no need to worry, no one here will report you. We all see you as an amazingly talented asset, and we would be fools to stop you." He told me, letting me relax.

"Wait, did Aizawa tell you?" I questioned, making the mammal laugh.

"Oh no, I figured it out the first time I saw you! But as soon as Erasure figured it out, I had to tell the staff so they would know why you will be switching between classes." Nezu explained.

"How did you figure it out just by seeing me once?!" I exclaimed in a panic. I thought of myself as a very good stealth person, and figured I was good enough to evade the UA staff, but apparently not. Damn, I need to step up my game.

"It was quite easy, actually." He started. "My quirk is IQ, which is extremely high. Plus, I always hoped the Vigilante would come to UA so we could train her and help her become a pro." Nezu smiled at me as he said this. I fidgeted with the edge of my skirt.

"Principal Nezu, I think you misunderstand my reason for coming here." I mumbled before looking back at him. He had an intrigued expression on his face.

"Please continue." He urged kindly. I nodded before taking a deep breath.

"I don't want to be a pro. I will always be the Vigilante, but I want to do it legally. That's why I came here, to get my license. And to get an education of course." I explained, and Nezu slowly nodded.

"I must ask because I can't figure this out, but why do you wish not to be a pro?" He questioned. "You're already famous, maybe you don't want to be kept tabs on?"

"No, that's not it." I shook my head, looking down at my lap. "I was raised to be the perfect hero, someone who does everything selflessly and never takes anything for it. The reason I don't want to be a pro hero is because I would get paid for what I do, because being a pro is a full time job. I want heroing to be a side thing, I want to be an everyday hero, where I have an actual job and have a family. That's all I want."

The two of us sat in silence as the principal processed my words, and I scratched the back of my hand nervously. Finally, he spoke, "You are a true hero, Akaguro." He told me, and I grinned. "That is a lovely goal, and we at UA will do everything we can to help you achieve this."

"Thank you, Principal Nezu." I bowed my head to him.

"Think nothing of it, dear! Now, since it's lunch, why don't we go get something to eat?" Suddenly, the alarm went off.

"Warning, level three security breach." The automated voice sounded, startling us. Nezu's expression morphed from kind to worried as he hopped off of his chair.

"What's a level three security breach?" I asked as I accompanied him out the door.

"Someone has gotten past the barriers outside, but I have a feeling there is nothing to worry about." Nezu explained, and he turned out to be right as we saw the press standing right in front of the doors to the school, which were being blocked by Aizawa and Present Mic. However, my eyes widened at the sight of the gates.

"What kind of power can make something so strong crumble?" I asked myself quietly as we walked.

"Akaguro, please go back to your classroom and wait for your fellow classmates. It would be safest there." Nezu intrusted me, so I nodded.

"Alright, I'll take my leave then. It was nice talking with you, Principal Nezu." I waved as I jogged off. After that, I returned to the classroom.

Once everyone regrouped in their classrooms, I was told we had to choose other classroom officers. Midoriya stood beside me, shaking in his pants while I just looked annoyed. "Basically we need to pick the other class officers." I explained.

"But first, I want to say something." Midoriya cut in, so I gestured for him to continue. "I've thought a lot about this, and I think Tends Iida should take my place!" He blurted. "He was able to capture everyone's attention and get us in line. So I believe that he should be the class deputy from now on."

"Yeah you know what?" Kirishima butted in, "If Midoriya vouches for him, then I'm good. Plus he was a big help, he totally manned up and took charge right?"

"Yep. Hey, did you notice he looked like the guy on the emergency exit signs when he was on the wall earlier?" Kaminari babbled.

"This is a waste of time." Aizawa grumbled, causing Midoriya to shriek. "I don't care who the deputy is, just hurry up."

"Iida, pleeeaaaase take my job." I pleaded, but Kirishima cut me off.

"I am going to tattoo class rep on your forehead! You can't escape it!" He declared, making my eyes narrow.

"You wouldn't dare." I challenged, causing him to smirk.

"Sero, Kaminari, hold her down."

"WHAT NO, GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MEEEE!!!"

~•~

I angrily sat down with the words "Class Rep" written across my forehead in Sharpie, just like he had said.

"I'm going to get you back for this." I swore to him, and Kirishima just laughed as he patted my shoulder.

"Can't wait, Class Rep."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

13.8K 324 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...
45.7K 2.5K 18
With a quirk that was as villainous as his father Stain, this kids future was sealed the moment people see his quirk. Izuku Midoriya had a quirk he w...
850K 34.6K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...
5K 64 23
Midoriya has become an annoyance to the league. Killing Midoriya has proven too difficult, and the league has learned that turning a UA student again...