Bnha oneshots

By Peaceout153

What it says in the title requests are open to anyone(^^) More

Request
Midoryia x readerπŸ’œ
Iida x readerπŸ‹
1-A x reader (sailor moon Crossover) preview
🌺FlowersπŸŒΊπŸ’”
🌺Flowers pt2πŸŒΊπŸ’”
Kirishima x reader πŸ‹
Chat room 1-A x reader
C! Bakugo x reader πŸ’”
Halloween costumes! Bf scenarioπŸ₯³
Happy birthday
Twice is thicc
The Genderbend quirk (1-A x reader)☁️
When you don't have anything to post

🌺Flowers pt3πŸŒΊπŸ’”

633 11 14
By Peaceout153

4 Endings!!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ending 1

Sad - hanahaki death

(A/n you can already tell where this is going )

Momo has been a good friend but I can't get over him I still love him but I got worse all i see is bf/n and him.....

Today I didn't feel good so I stayed home.

I stayed home for 4 days until

*ring* *ring*

Weak I walked to the door to find momo she comes in saying she is going to care for me so I can go back to school.

I sat on the couch and she fed me soup she made it was so good she is such a good friend.

I tried to walk to the restroom, I collapsed on the floor and everything went black.

~Time skip~

I woke up to a white room and I felt something on my face it was a.......flower?!

Momo's pov

*sighs*

I start to cry a bit because she is going to die, she is still asleep i saw a flower sprout on her face.

I silently cry, I leave and i would tell no one about this if she didn't tell me I shouldn't it's also not my story to tell.

One week has passed she woke up I talked to her and accompanied her knowing want is going to happen soon I haven't told anyone but they did ask me about her.

I stare at her sleeping body about to leave I saw the heartbeat monitor start to go off then a sudden flat line.

I cried and looked to see if there were any nearby doctors I screamed but no one came.

We had her funeral today was the day I had to tell them about y/n.

It was the beginning of the last class of the day and we still had time before class starts.

"Classmates!" They all got quiet and looked at my direction "I have something to say about y/n......" they had faces filled with worry even bakugo was worried "y-y/n has passed away"

"From the hanahaki disease"

The girls started to cry and the guys just stared with wide eyes except for one bf/n instead she was.........smiling............like she was glad that she died.

The day ended and someone pulled me to the side it was bf/n

Bf/n: so it's true?

Momo: about what?

Bf/n: THAT Y/N DIED IDIOT!

Momo: yes it is true

Bf/n: well better for me

Momo: what do you mean?

Bf/n: so that way I didn't have to kill her she was so annoying I hated her anyways

(Y/n: first of all fuck you)

Momo: but why she was your friend!

Bf/n: yeah was......she was really fucking annoying

A tear rolled down my face as I left. I walk to y/n's house for some reason I stepped in and it was the way we left it blood on the floor flower petals everywhere.

I walked to her room and I see a letter it is from.......Y/N

To: momo ❤️

From: y/n❤️

This is a letter to me!?

I opened it and it read

Dear momo,

Jeez how do I say this to a girl?? Ummm haha well.....I love you

I have started to have feelings for you. you have been there for me a lot and I don't know if you

like me back or if you even like girls but yeah........ I love you and I hope you can be my girlfriend.

Love,

Y/n

I cried at the letter because I love you too.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ending 2

Happy - ending up with momo

I started to have feelings for momo and I think she has feelings for me too!

I asked her to meet me at the gate during lunch where we always meet to go home.

I got to the gate and she was there at the gate I walked to her and said "I have to tell you something" I close my eyes.

Momo's pov

"I have to tell you something" She says in a blushing and flustered state.

"Ok what is it?" I said

"I-I like you!" She screamed out

"I like you too"

Y/n's pov

I opened my eyes to a pair of lips against mine. Warm and tender

The kiss:

Exept with you and momo of course.

From that lets just say things got dirty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The next day I woke up to my girlfriend right beside me I get up and I get ready for school.

I woke up momo and she had the cutest morning hair. We walked to school hand in hand.

We got to the classroom and everyone looks at us and mina asks "are you two dating?" With joy in her voice.

"Yes we are" all the girls (except bf/n) crowded us and talk with excitement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ending 3

Sad -death by bf/n

I was still going to school.....everyday was hell (when is it not....)

Bf/n comes up to me and says....

Bf/n: you and me the back of the school.

Y/n: wh- why

Bf/n: just do it idiot

Y/n: ummm I don't know

Bf/n: DO IT

Y/n: ok but still why though

Bf/n: don't question me

Y/n: ok........

Time skip brought to you by a sleepy author......

It was the end of the day and went to the back of the school and talk to bf/n.

Bf/n: you finally came slowass

Y/n: ok and?

Bf/n: stay away from shoto

Y/n: wh- why you knew i liked him

Bf/n: yeah but he chose me over you I am just more prettier than you.

Y/n: but I thought we were friends.....

Bf/n: no no we were never friends I only used you

Y/n: wh- what!?

Bf/n: that's right now it's time for you to disapper...

She pulls a gun on me her finger on the trigger.

Y/n: no le-

I didn't finish she shot me everything went black.

I

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Died

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

From

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Murder.........

UwU

 ending 4- with todoroki

This one was reqested 

Y/n's pov 

Everyday is just a nightmare, because all I see is flowers and heartbreak.

Even though I know the truth bf/n is cheating on todoroki......

Todoroki's pov

I have been dating bf/n for 5 months now but she has been distant from me.

She also is cancles our dates more often now......

Todoroki: hey i'll be on my way to pick you up for our date.

Bf/n: I can't I got sick 

Todoroki: that's ok I can take care of you!

Bf/n: no no it's fine 

Ends call

'Wha-? I guess i'll go over there just to make sure she is ok.'

Time skip at her room door brought to you by me :D and la- laz- lazyness!

Damn can't even finish- to lazy 

I knock on her door and I hear a t.v playing I cracked open then door and there was bf/n and some radom guy.......

I yelled "we are over"

"Good I never loved you" she said 

I walked out of the house and walked to the park and I see y/n. I walked to the bench I sat down she tried to run away but I grabed her wrist.

"What's going on?" I asked

She had her hand over her mouth and tears pricked her eyes, soon flowers came out of her mouth.

"Who did this to you?" I asked. She pointed to me, I gasp and soon felt sad.

Y/n's pov 

I felt his fingers on my cheeck and then warm lips they were todoroki's 

I finally felt complete.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 174 26
This book contains Haikyuu text imagines with female reader because it's easier for me to write from a female perspective. No hate to other genders <...
50.9K 454 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...
22.1K 343 11
this story is a denki kaminari x reader fic!! DISCLAIMERS: y/n is refered to using she/her pronouns. i wrote this fic quite a long time ago, so i...
59.9K 4.4K 46
αž•αŸ’αžαžΎαž˜αž…αŸαž‰αž–αžΈαž’αŸ’αž“αž€αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΎαž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž—αžΌαž˜αž·αž‚αŸ’αžšαžΉαŸ‡αž›αŸ„αž€αž‚αž αž”αžαžΈαž€αŸ’αž›αžΆαž™αžαŸ’αž›αž½αž“αž‡αžΆαžŸαŸ†αžŽαž–αŸ’αžœαž…αž·αžαŸ’αžαž›αŸ„αž€αž‚αž αž”αžαžΈαžŸαž„αŸ’αž αžΆαžšαžαŸ’αžšαžΉαž˜αž˜αž½αž™αž–αž–αŸ’αžšαž·αž…αž—αŸ’αž“αŸ‚αž€αžαžΎαžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαžšαžœαžΆαž„αž’αŸ’αž“αž€αž–αžΈαžšαž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ…αž‡αžΆαž™αŸ‰αžΆαž„αžŽαžΆαž”αžΎαž…αž„αŸ‹αžŠαžΉαž„αž…αž»αž…αž’αžΆαž“αž‘αŸ…πŸ€­πŸ€