Not Your Average

By KristianN04

This story is about a young woman named Breyoncè, she is 20 years old. Breyoncè is from St.Louis but moved to... More

Introductions !
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 14.

Chapter 13.

326 10 0
By KristianN04

Breyonce's Pov

As I looked over I seen Kingston and someone that looked so familar I just couldn't recall who it was . I looked at Tj and he mean mugged Kingston and them. " Umm I'll be back I have to go to the bathroom. " as I got up to go to the bathroom I felt them watching me. When I got in the bathroom I texted Tj and told him I wanted to leave because I felt so uncomfortable.

Me : Tj I want to leave NOW ! I just don't feel comfortable 😣

Tj : Ight we can leave , I already paid for the food. Heading out now. I'll pull up to the front .

Me : Okay , here I come.

As soon as I walked out there was Kingston. I could smell the liquor on his breath as he breathed so heavy. " Wsp , so this what we doing now  tho ? Huh we being outside now ! Breyonce you know you still mine right? I will kill you and him. " he pulled my arm and kept squeezing it . I slapped him with my hand and looked at him saying " You are such a jerk man. Don't you have a family at home? WITH A NEWBORN CHILD ! Grow up Kingston. What you saying to me you wouldn't dare say it to a man. " I stormed off to the car. When I got in the car tears start coming into my eyes. I wanted to just cry. " What they say to you bruh ? " Tj said.  " Nothing just drop me off at home " I forced a smile after I said it.

Kingston's Pov.

This how she gone do me? After her trifling bestfriend put my cousin in a deep mindset for killing her. Nah man. It aint going down like that. I instally called up bro man. " We gotta get rid of him. SOON, she gone feel my hurt. "
°
°
°

I'm backkkk ! Hmm who is " bro man " and why is he so obsessed still with bre?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
661K 15.9K 65
sequel to aeou (read first) ✘ ✘ ✘ The boys are back. And they're out for revenge. Last semester the girls of Sterling humiliated Caleb, Luca, Atla...
160K 961 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
93.9K 3.5K 38
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.