Not Your Average

بواسطة KristianN04

This story is about a young woman named Breyoncè, she is 20 years old. Breyoncè is from St.Louis but moved to... المزيد

Introductions !
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.

Chapter 12

356 8 0
بواسطة KristianN04

6 months later
°
°
°

Breyoncè Pov.

"STOOOOOPPPPP TJ" as I screamed in tears of laughter. TJ knows that I hate being tickled because I'm ticklish. "Okay okay , you hungry?" He sat up and looked at me "Yeahhhh I'm hungry you gone take me to Zaxby's ? " I said it with a pouty lip. I just love food and he knows its the key to my heart. So when we left from his house and was in the car my song came on! " OOOOOO FEELINGS SO DEEP IN MY FEEELINGSSS NO THIS AINT REALLY LIKE ME CANT CONTROL MY..." in the middle of me singing my song he had cut it off. I gave him a death stare and when we stopped at the red light he looked over at me and just locked eyes with me. Eye contact is like a weakness especially when I'm having a conversation. I unlocked eyes with him though and said " boy go it's a green light pay attention. "
°
°
°
TJ pov.

When we pulled up to Zaxby's I got out and opened her door for her. I walked behind her and locked the car doors. We walked in and got a table. After we ordered we just sat and talked until the food came. When we were talking , we heard a familar voice.
°
°
°
OOOOO SPICY WHO VOICE WAS IT?! FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

47.3K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
33.7K 2.2K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
53.4K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...