Unexpected

Oleh the_impssible_girl

Victoria Stilinski never knew that her long time crush would even look at her let alone hook up with her. Jus... Lebih Banyak

New Version
Unexpected Cast
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
Part 2 Aesthetic
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
Questions?
THIRTY-ONE
Short Q&A
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
Cover Contest
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
Cover Contest Results
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
Part 3 Aesthetic
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3

TWENTY

7.2K 161 8
Oleh the_impssible_girl

Chapter Twenty

As You Lay Dying

"You do?" I rose a brow, crossing my arms over my chest. I quickly dropped my arms though, my boobs were sore and the pressure of my arms wasn't helping at all.

I tilted my head to the side and leaned back in the metal chair Deaton set up in the room for me. Stiles looked guilty as he eyed me, he knows something.

"Stiles, do you know where Scott is?" I asked, trying to just get a straight answer from him, I suddenly feel so out of the loop. I mean, I know that last night I told Stiles I wanted out for awhile, but that doesn't mean i don't wanna know what's happening! Besides, I'm hormonal, I don't really know what I want.

Stiles rubbed the back of his neck and pulled a face, "Yeah, I do." My stomach dropped, are you kidding me? "Just let me call him." I scoffed and leaned back further in annoyance. Scott better not answer that phone, I mean if he's been ignoring me he should do the same to Stiles. It's only fair, right?

Stiles pulled out his phone and scrolled for a moment, trying to find Scott's contact I assume. I brought my lip between my teeth as Stiles put the phone to his ear. I could vaguely hear the ringing of the line, it rang three times before Stiles said, "hello."

To say I felt betrayed, would be an understatement. My 'boyfriend' has been ignoring my calls, yet he answers Stiles on the third ring? Why is he doing this? I just want answers.

Like why he didn't come when I screamed for him at the school? Or why he didn't save me when Deucalion threatened mine and Melissa's lives? Deucalion could've killed us both, my babies included.

Deep down I know he has a reason, I mean he has to; no one just does that because they can. Scott isn't like that. For whatever reason, in the moment he thought he was making the right call. . . I have to believe that.

I sat in a chair, still in the veterinary clinic with everyone. Stiles and Deaton left not too long ago to get Scott. Regardless of our issues, I hope he's okay, I don't know what I'd do if he was hurt.

"Are you okay?" Isaac's voice broke me from my thoughts. I looked up from my lap, letting go of the locket around my neck. I had been nervously running the locket along the gold chain for the past thirty minutes.

Isaac was crouched beside me, putting him at eye level with my stomach; but instead of staring at my growing belly, he looked in my eyes. This made me feel a little bit more confident in talking to him.

"Honestly? I'm not sure." I let out an breath, crossing my arms over my chest as I shook my head. Isaac didn't say anything, instead waiting for me to speak. He was listening and I appreciated that.

I bit my lip, "I'm worried about Scott, but I'm really mad at him." I confessed, furrowing my brows in deep thought. Would I be able to move past this? I wanted, more than anything, a relationship with Scott, but do I still want that? With everything going on?

Yes. I know I do, I just think I need time to process everything. I do know, however, that I'll always forgive Scott, because... I love him. Oh god, I love him? I mean, I guess I knew I loved him, but I can't believe it. Don't get me wrong, I'm still completely pissed with him but, I love him.

"Scott didn't want to leave you with Deucalion, if that makes any difference. He wanted to go get you but, Derek said that you and Melissa would be fine." I could feel my heart expanding at this revelation, and a cloud cleared over my head, giving me space for relief. "Derek feels bad about the whole thing, of course."

I couldn't stop myself, I hugged Isaac, pulling him to me tightly. "Thanks Isaac, that's exactly what I needed to hear." This means Scott did have a reason for not coming, it means he does care about me. And now he's about to sacrifice himself to find our parents. . . Oh god.

I pulled back from Isaac right as the door to the clinic opened. Scott, Deaton, and Stiles walked in. My eyes met Scott's and I could see a look cross his face as he seen Isaac next to me. I furrowed my brows in confusion but, shook it off. I went to stand up, but Scott raced to me, pushing me down in the chair. "Don't get up." He instructed, his hands were hot against my bare arms.

He looked worried about me. Before I could think it through, I pulled Scott to me, bringing his lips to mine. It was a short kiss, and didn't last more than ten seconds before I pulled away and brought my hand hard across his face.

A loud slap sounded through the room and Scott looked at me in confusion. "That's for leaving me, and making me worry about you." I glared at him, I love this boy but he still pissed me off.

Scott nodded and stood up. "I deserved that." I nodded before turning my attention to the three metal tubs that sat in the room. I could feel the color drain from my cheeks in realization.

I turned red as the teacher glanced at me. "Hello miss..." She trailed off.

"Stilinski." I placed my hand out for her to shake. "I'm so sorry that I'm lat-" My words stopped as her hand gripped mine.

The world fell away and I saw... images. Terrifying ones. Melissa, dad, and Mr. Argent they were locked in some sort of basement tied to a pole. And then Stiles, Scott, and Allison were in metal ice baths. Their eyes were closed and their heads were beneath the water. Isaac, Lydia, Deaton, and I stood off to the side looking at the tubs, our faces wrinkled in worry and sadness. They were dead.

I shook my head and looked at Deaton. "We can't do this." I stated simply, fear etched in my eyes. Deaton pulled his eyebrows together, "Why not?"

My throat felt tight and I forced myself to clear it before speaking. Everyone was looking at me now. "At the beginning of this year, I—I had a vision. They were dead, in those tubs." I pointed to the metallic baths.

Deaton looked to have lost some color to his face but he shook his head. "Are you sure?" I nodded without hesitation, my eyes going to Stiles and Scott. I can't lose them.

Deaton sighed before turning to the three who were going to sacrifice themselves. "You know the risks. What do you want to do?" Deaton asked them.

Scott turned to me with an apologetic smile. I felt my heart drop. "I'll do it."

"All right. What did you bring?" Deaton asked the three, I stood beside Scott, his arm was around my waist as to help me balance on my good leg and the crutch.

"Um, I got my dad's badge." Stiles held up the dented badge, it looked worn down and almost like he... hammered it? "Jennifer kind of crushed it in her hand, so I tried hammering it out a bit. Still doesn't look great." I sent him a small smile. He tried to fix it.

"Well, it doesn't need to look good if it has meaning." Deaton turned to Allison who was holding a bullet in her hand. "Is that an actual silver bullet?" Allison nodded. "My dad made it. It's kind of a ceremonial thing. When one of us finishes learning all the skills to be a hunter, we forge a silver bullet as a testament to the code."

Deaton nodded before turning to Scott. "Scott?" Scott cleared his throat, holding up a watch in his hand. "My dad got my mom this watch when she first got hired at the hospital. She used to say it was the only thing in their marriage that ever worked." I leaned my head on Scott's warm arm, comfortingly.

I could feel a sense of dread at the thought that this might be the last time Scott is warm. Stiles too. Deaton sighed. "Okay, the three of you will get in. Each of us will hold you down until you're essentially... Well, dead. But it's not just someone to hold you under. It needs to be someone who can pull you back, someone that has a strong connection to you, a kind of emotional tether. Lydia... You go with Stiles. Victoria, you're with Scott."

I nodded and sighed as I watched all three of them get in the tubs, lowering themselves into the icy water. Scott looked up at me and I gave him a quick kiss before resting my head against his. I looked him in the eyes and but my lip.

"Incase you don't make it back. . . I just want to say—" Scott cut me off with a kiss before pulling away and nodding. "I know. But, tell me when I make it out, okay."

I nodded, feeling sad at the thought of him not making it back. On the count of three, we all pushed them under, holding them down until they were dead. It felt horrible. I never want to experience that again.

"It's been too long." I bit at my nails as I looked at my brother and Scott's motionless bodies. It's been four hours and they're still under the water.

My heart pounded rapidly with worry; worry that probably isn't good for my babies. I didn't let Deaton respond and instead hobbled over to Scott.

He was beneath the icy water, his eyes closed and his mouth barely parted. He looked dead. I could feel my heart ache at the thought and I had to resist the overwhelming urge to reach into the water and hold onto his hand.

Deaton said they could die; never come back. If that happened I don't know how I'd live with myself. . . Two of the most important men in my life would be gone; along with the only man I've ever loved.

I couldn't bear that kind of heartache. It would just be too much.

-------

Edit: 4/3/2020

Damn, I'm flying through these chapters... I hope you all like the small changes? Let me know!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

50.4K 1.2K 32
[ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 1 ] "We have English class together." Aurora said to the buzz cut boy in front of her. "We did?" He says. ________________________________...
6.9K 96 9
Veiwer Discretion Advised: There will be smut, lots of it and possible cursing and if your under 13 I Advise either finding a different story/book or...
8.2K 317 33
A single choice changes the whole story. Stiles moved away from the flashlights and cadaver dogs as he wasn't necessarily excited to get caught by hi...
12.1K 517 15
"New year, new us..." Diana rolled her eyes as she turned to look at Lydia from her place in the passenger's seat of her best friend's car. "New you...