MY "BBF" (Brother's Best Frie...

By tsurielsh

Have you ever had thoughts about your BBF? Did you ever want to be adult enough for them to notice you and t... More

Before We Start
Pt.1
Pt.2
Pt.3
Pt.4
Pt.5
- Announcement -
Pt.7
Pt.8
Pt.9
- Announcement -
- JIMIN'S BIRTHDAY -
Pt.10
Pt.11
Pt.12
Pt.13
Pt.14
Pt.15
Pt.16
Pt.17
Pt.18
Pt.19
- AN UPDATE -
Pt. 20 (ENDING)

Pt.6

1.4K 57 2
By tsurielsh

"You guys are together!"

Our eyes widened immediately, and after a moment jimin managed to get something out of his mouth.

"Shhh kookie!" He whisper yelled at him, putting his hand over kookie's mouth.

"So it's true huh? I knew it! You guys are so bad at hiding it..." he says while a smile is making it's way to his lips.

"Look, you can't tell anyone kookie! I'm serious" jimin says it while looking straight into jungkook's eyes. I don't know why he is so secretive about it because i don't care if the whole world knew about us, i love him...but, i trust him. I think.

"I don't get you. You promised, jimin" Kookie says looking serious. I don't know why i feel like he is trying to warn jimin from somthing in his expression. I was confused.

"Promised what?" I look at jungkook and then at jimin, this is the first thing that comes out of my mouth, "what are you guys talking about?"

Jimin ignores my question and turn to jungkook.

"Look, i know! Just, please don't tell anyone for now...please kookie, i'll figure it out ok?" His eyes that are looking into jungkook's ones are begging and i don't understand anything at this point.

"Fine, but don't expect me to lie if someone will ask me directly" he says after sighing and walk back to the kitchen. I turn to jimin.

"What was that?" I fold my hands, waiting for an explanation. He comes closer holding my arms, caressing it up and down and then says,

"I know it looks wrong but trust me ok, i'll tell you soon. It's just that...i need to fix some things before making us official, ok?" He looks me in the eyes, smiling so sweetly. Yes, he looks a bit nervous and i know something is not ok but i can't help it, i give up and accept it. I return the smile and give him a tight hug which he gives in completly and makes it even tighter.

"Ok, i trust you" i whisper only for him to hear.

"Thanks, now let's get back before someone will see us. it gets suspicious" he says and we both return to the kitchen.

We were all sitting around the table, eating our breakfast.

"Hey, does anyone know why rosé left yesterday?" Jisoo asked while looking at everyone and then i noticed that she is really gone.

"She had some things to do so she needed to go, but she told me to tell you guys that she had fun and that she is sorry that she couldn't stay" Jimin says and i look at him questioningly.This is weird.

He just looked at me, shrugged it off and continue to eat. OK then. I'll ask him later.

"Y/n i just got a text from Mina. She said that we are free from collage today and tomorrow! The principal is not feeling well or something like that..." jennie says all smiling and happy.

"Great! Now we can definetly go tae!" J-hope says and high fives tae.

"Go to where?" Jin asks.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask also.

"Well, we thought to continue the fun from last night and go out today to the beach. Maybe have a little campfire later at night...it would be fun, don't you think?" Tae explains and actually it sounds pretty cool.

At the end of a long discussion it was decided at the end that we would go to the beach. We all got organized, put on swimsuits, Jin made sure there were food and drinks with Jisoo's help, I made sure there was sunscreen, Kookie brought some games, In short, by the time we were ready it was noon and we went out.

I was wearing this white bikini i loved. It was simple but beautiful and I threw a buttoned shirt on myself also with jeans shorts. Overall i liked my look a lot, I was looking fine AF.

We arrived at the beach and settled. Some went to the sea, some were trying to get some tan on the sand near the water, some fell asleep immediately (Suga)...

I was looking around and found out that i was left alone near the chairs where we setteld. I wanted to get some tan so i took off my shorts and my buttoned shirt.

Right when i was putting my towel on the chair i felt two hands on my waist and immediately turned around.

"What the-"

"Shh it's ok, it's me"

"J-Jimin you scared me! What are you doing? I thought you wanted to keep us a secret, this is not helping, anyone can see us" i say to him trying to remove his hands from my waist.

He just tightens his grip and pulls me so close that i can feel our bodies touch. Needless to say he was shirtless and i couldn't stop staring at him. His muscles. God, he is really built like that huh?

"No one can see us, they are too far away in the water and we are alone here" he assures me and then adds,

"Damn did you really had to put this bikini on?" He eyes me up and down and bite his bottom lip. I got the hint and said,

"Well, I wanted you to have something to look at" i said smirking. "do you really have to be here shirtless? Don't you have a tank top or something?"

He chuckles, "Why? Is it getting too hot in here for you SUGAR?" He whispers. Again with this? I can't with him calling me Sugar...it makes me feel some type of way.

I laugh at his words and just hit his arms playfuly "stop!"

"Ok!Ok! Stop hitting me!" We both laugh.

"Kookie is coming" I gesture with my head to his direction and Jimin turns straight away.

"How's the water?" I ask him casually trying to start a conversation.

"Fine..." he answers while taking a towel and start drying himself. I smile at him and he returns me a smile also but a second later he was looking at jimin.

"You are trying to get beaten up don't you?" Kookie asks Jimin while eyeing him.

"What? What do you mean?" Jimin asks confused.

"I mean you can't keep your hands to yourself like an idiot when you know that everyone here can see you" He says as he looks at the floor and continues to dry himself.

It was only at the end of his sentence when he lifted up his eyes to meet with jimin's and he had this look on his face, he was smiling but serious at the same time. Like he is happy and disappointed at the same time. I couldn't understand why kookie is like this but i was more worried about what he said.

"Wait, did anyone said something?" Jimin asked quickly, his expression changed immediately.

Kookie just started laughing and jimin looked at him confused.

"Kookie!"

******

So there you have it, pt. 6 of the story.
I hope you liked it.

I will try my best to keep up and write the next parts as soon as possible for you guys.

You know it is a little hard for me right now, but i'll try.

I hope you'll be patient with me, and please continue to support this book 🙏🏼

I promise i won't let you down!

I love you,
Thank you guys so much! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 325 36
โ€ขIf it's not you it's not anyoneโ€ข He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
620K 18K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...
193K 9.6K 52
"Take me back." "It's a bit late don't you think?" "But I never stopped loving you." Jimin argued not wanting to let this love go. Ever since he move...
18.8K 637 23
Both of them are dancers. Both are the best in their class and are famous in their own country, but they've never met and they've never heard of each...