(GxG)Forever in love, the seq...

By Psycopqth

What's happening now after kaliana found her true mate Mabel and her real loving family. Kaliana needs a chan... More

chapter 1
AU- I made a boo boo
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11:

chapter 5

1.2K 75 9
By Psycopqth

Kalianas pov

Ok so whatever it is I'm looking for is not in the basement, no hard-rive or computer anywhere. The basement is the biggest room in the house so at least it should be easier from here. Mabel was still sorting through the basement throwing anything and everything of John and Kates personal thing along with random things that will have no use to us. But I did ask her to keep everything that had to do with us photos, maps anything.

As I was about to head to go to one of the offices in the house there was a horrid smell that was coming from the kitchen. And I could help but gag a little it was so bad. I covered my nose and walked to the kitchen where the smell was coming from, standing there throwing mouldy and rotten food in trash bags was jess who also had a mask on probably to help with the smell.

"god that's horrid" I said looking in the fridge and seeing meals that just have been made months ago and have just been left there because there wasn't anyone here to clean them out. "yeah I lost rock, paper scissors to Carly so I have to clean out the kitchen. Fun" I laughed and thought about it for a second jess lived here ever since she was a young kid and I was only here for a year so she probably knows places where John and Kate would normally keep all of their things.

"i have a question, where in the house would John and Kate have kept more confidential or private things. I already checked the basement and I know they didn't have a bedroom here bu-" holy shit they had their own house. They had their own house and I know it wasn't the house I used to live in because they sold that a while after I moved here.

But they didn't tell me where, god dammit. "they wouldn't keep it here, they had their own house but didn't tell me where it was. Come to think of it that's a little weird. Thanks jess" I walked back out of the kitchen and to my car.

I went to go open my door but I felt a gush off wind behind me, I knew who it was

"where you off to?" Mabel asked me.

"i need to find John and Kates house, when I checked my old room out earlier I ended up finding cables for cctv but I thought the hard drive or computer for the cctv would be down in the basement but I was wrong. They have to be in their house but I have no idea where it is because they never told me" I said almost a little too fast.

"why don't you just track their scent I mean of course it will be difficult because well their dead and haven't went to the mystery house in god knows how long. But your the guardian so should be simple enough" she said with a shrug.

Easier said than done, I still can't fully control my shift or my abilities to a certain extent "um about that" I have to tell her. "i hav-" before I could finish Mabel turned around and looked at jess who was running towards us.

"kal I think I might know where it is, uh the house that is. Well I could know where it is" she said looking between me and Mabel. "you could know where it is?" I said sounding a little bit confused. "well when you left the kitchen I sort of had a snoop and came across a set of keys. These are the keys to the house" she said handing them to me.

"how do you know that?" I asked her looking on the keys to see if there was any engravings that showed a number or address.

"i saw the house, its weird cause I don't know if it was a vision because there wasn't anyone there and I don't think it was the future either. Anyway doesn't matter but its literally in the middle of nowhere" well that helps.

"but I managed to find it using google maps. Here" she passed me her phone and I could see the house where we are right now and then what looked like a couple of miles was a small single house far out in the woods.

"fancy a little run?" Mabel asked me

"um I think it's probably best if I do this on my own. But if I find anything i'll call ok. Jess is it ok if I borrow this?" Jess nodded and then I ran off into the woods. So much for me telling Mabel about everything that's going on with me. I hope she doesn't think there's something up.

It felt weird, running through the woods in human form. There wasn't any rush. Before even running in human form had a rush but now, nothing. Just the breeze flowing through my hair. I mean I guess its a refreshing feeling but it wasn't the same.

After ten minutes or so of running I finally came to it, their house. It looks just like any other house that you would see in a neighbourhood. Large shiny windows, flowers of all colours planted around the edge of the house. I could feel myself grow more anxious, wondering what I would find behind those doors. Would it just be a normal house on the inside? Or would there something more dark and sinister.

I walked up to the door and placed my hand on the handle but quickly retracted it as I felt my skin blister and boil. I looked at my palm and saw the burn heal, silver? Why would two alpha werewolf's have a silver door handle at their own house. I mean I could still open it from the handle but that's just unnecessary pain I would be causing myself.

I took a step back to put a couple of feat between me and the door and in one swift motion I kicked the door down watching it fall to the ground with a loud thud. I walked over the door hearing it creak under the pressure and slowly looked around making sure Kate and John didn't leave any other tricks behind.

I was a little surprised when I looked around, I expected there to be stairs going upstairs but. There wasn't an upstairs. Just this level showing a fireplace at one side with a couch and tv surrounding it and a small platform which had a double bed and a wardrobe with a curtain that went around the platform.

It was actually kind of pretty, apart from all the belongings of John and Kate.

I walked over to the kitchen which was under the platform and looked around, but there was nothing. Nothing interesting, nothing dangerous I mean there had to be something that was at least a little bit unusual. I climbed the ladder leading up to the platform and looked through their side cabinets but all that was in there was a couple of books, gum and an empty water bottle.

I checked the other bedside cabinet and it was roughly the same stuff, under the bed? nope. Up in the fire place? Nope. I checked most of the house by http point I even went at far to move the couch and check under the rug to see if there was a secret compartment under a floor board. But nothing, no loose floor boards no safes nada.

I was about to walk out of the house when I realised something, I hadn't yet checked the wardrobe, I mean you never know. Instead of going up the ladders I just leaped up and quickly started pulling everything out of the wardrobe until it was bare. I felt around the back to see if a false wall was put there but there wasn't.

Now for the moment of truth.

I knelt down and moved my hands around the edge of the floor of the wardrobe to find anything that would help me pull it up. And there was, a small piece of string that you might have dismissed as a piece of thread from a piece of clothing that could have ripped off.

I wrapped the small string around my finger and yanked it up making it pop out of place. I lifted to piece of wood out and there it was a computer and a hard drive. Along with some other things like an old fashioned revolver and a black box that had a padlock on it.

I lifted up the laptop and held onto it as I shuffled back so I was leaning my back against the bed as I sat on the floor. I flipped it open and the screen lit up but there was a password, I mean it could be obvious I typed in the word and it unlocked as easy as that. Guardian.

What a stupid password I mean if they were trying to keep this from me why put my title as the password. There tuns of files some photos and some looked like word documents but I'm not interested in that, I'm more interested in these video files.

I clicked onto the file and up popped all the videos all of them loading down the page, each dated going back to when I moved in to that house. I clicked on the very first one and there it was a twenty four hour video of me the camera angles from in my bedroom, in my bathroom, the kitchen, the bathroom everywhere in that house, each room had its very own camera.

I mean I know they obviously had to put one in my room but in the bathroom, really? I mean god while I was taking showers they were probably watching while I was on the toilet. Creepy.

I watched and it wasn't until a couple of minutes in that the cameras turned on showing some workers adjusting the cameras, its taking too long. I sped the video up so every minute of footage was only about ten seconds. After I sat there watching it I finally showed up in the video decorating my room and getting everything moved in.

I couldn't be bothered watching the rest because if this is all just me living my normal life then I know there isn't anything interesting cause that house was boring as hell most of the time. I closed the computer, picked up the hard drive and the mysterious black box that I didn't want to open just yet I shoved it into a back pack I found and then headed out.

There wasn't anything else interesting in this house so I don't see the point of it being here when no one knows it even exists other then jess and possibly Mabel. So I walked back into the kitchen and turned the stove on letting the gas flow out, I grabbed a match from one of the kitchen drawers and lit the fire place. One the gas spreads it will eventually hit the fireplace and the whole place with go up in flames.

After a while couple of minutes of running I heard the boom of the explosion but just kept carrying on until I reached the house where everyone was clearing everything out.

"hey" jess shouted as she waved me over "did you find anything?" She asked pointing to the bag on my shoulder.

"yeah I did, um Kate and John had secret cctv all around the house including my bedroom. Don't tell anyone I found anything" I would have tried to use my gift so people couldn't hear us but that isn't really working right now so I was just kicking the gravel around so none of them would be Able to hear if they were trying to listen in."i don't know if there is anything important yet or if it's just useless information they have" jess nodded and said she wouldn't tell anyone anything.

"um what I was wanting to come over and tell you was that, they found something in the basement" she said with a nervous look."i was down there before I left and there went really anything that interesting" I said confused."you'll want to go down" she said as she nodded her head towards the house as she wanted me to follow her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5K 24
Previous title: Her Bloody Heart WARNING: this story contains lesbian themes and mention of death. It's also slightly fast paced and the character de...
413K 18.9K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
58.8K 3.9K 38
Not knowing who she was...what she was, caused; lets say, problems for Kaliska. Kaliska life changed dramatically when she discovered she was more t...
519 40 20
Violet lives a messed up life and thinks that she doesn't deserve anything good. Her bestfriend Katie thinks otherwise and tries to remind her every...