skate [troy zarba]

adrianariley- tarafından

DISCONTINUED "are you an eboy or something?" in which tiktok star troy zarba and the skater girl he met at t... Daha Fazla

cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six
im embarrassed
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
quarantine update
fifty
fifty one
fifty two

sixteen

11.6K 164 66
adrianariley- tarafından

as some of you may have noticed, i havent been very active. i truly apologize for that, i just need to take some time to myself. ive been struggling with a lot of personal things lately and i feel like shit for not updating all the time.

i just want to apologize to you all, im so sorry and i love you guys.

i'll be back soon <3

"hey hunny, whatcha doing up so early?" my mom asked as i rubbed my eyes, i looked at the clock reading 6:53 am. i shrugged, sitting on a chair, she poured me a cup of coffee.

"i couldn't really sleep, something just was bothering me i guess." i mumbled, she frowned coming and giving me a hug.

"i have to leave for work soon but if you need anything just let me know. maybe troy or carter can come over and give you company?" she suggested, i nodded with a small nod.

"thanks momma." i responded.

"of course hun, i love you." she told me as she walked upstairs to finish getting ready.

"i love you too." i replied, talking a sip of the hot coffee and almost burning my mouth.

i pulled out my phone and texted troy.

me
are you up?

troy<3
yeah i have practice

me
can i come

troy<3
ofc baby
you okay? you're never up this early

me
idk
just couldn't sleep ig

troy<3
im sorry:(
i'll be over with some breakfast soon

me
you're too sweet🥺

troy<3
only for you haha

my mom left for work and not too long after troy showed up with breakfast. he sat down next to me and i gave him a quick kiss.

"i brought a sweatshirt." he smiled handing me a sweatshirt that had lacrosse written on the front and his last name on the back.

"now this is the shit i like." i said putting it on and he laughed. i noticed he was wearing my baby blue scrunchie around his wrist and smiled. "ive been looking for that."

"i stole it last weekend." he responded, i rolled my eyes and finished my breakfast.

i went up to my room and put on leggings, socks and deodorant. i put on my slides and ran back downstairs. troy was standing by the door swinging his keys as he waited for me.

we walked out to his car and he drove to the practice field.

"if any of them say anything to you, tell me." he said and i laughed at his protectiveness.

"okay baby." i responded.

we got out of the car and i sat on the bench as he went with his teammates.

"yo zarba, this your girl?" a blonde asked as he walked closer to me.

"yeah, so how bout you leave her alone, conway." troy hissed and i smirked at the blonde who scoffed.

"hey." i looked over and smiled at a girl who was no older than 12.

"hi." i responded.

"im ella, my dads the coach." she said and i looked up at the coach.

"im domino, my boyfriends that idiot right there." i pointed at troy and she laughed.

"ive seen his tiktoks." she said and i cringed at the fact that a 12 year old girl has watched my boyfriends tiktoks.

"oh my-" i mumbled.

for the next few hours of practice, i talked with ella and we even made a few tiktoks.

as we were in the middle of making a dancing tiktok the whole team came running into the frame to be in the video. they all did some stupid dance, some knowing the real dance, others not.

"zarba, your girls so fun. you should bring her to practice more often." someone yelled as i was picking music to play from the speakers that ella and i found.

"she seems like a distraction." coach said and i frowned in embarrassment. "im just playing, youre a good kid." he said messing up my hair and going back to directing the guys.

ella and i just messed around for the remainder of the time.

when practice was finally over around noon, troy was so sore and whiny.

"okay, babe, i'll drive home." i groaned and he smiled, getting into the passenger side.

i drove us back to my house and troy found his way to the couch.

"hell no, you smell. go shower." i demanded and he groaned, getting up and walking upstairs very slowly.

liked by zarbruh, j4kst3r and 23,961 others

domisdumb troy takes the longest mf showers

[comments]

zarbruh you said i stink
domisdumb you did

user1 this relationship >>>

j4kst3r he was doing things that you wont help him with
domisdumb u right

notnoen you're both so hot omg
zarbruh no u

jakey
HEY UGLIES
GUESS WHAT

zachariah
what

noey
NO GUESS HEADASS

carter
you have an std

jakey
i-
no
omg

me
what the fuck is it

noey
yall dumb
we just wont tell you then

troy<3
damn ok

luke
yall comin to ny

jakey
WTF HOWD YOU KNOW

noey
hehe

jakey
NOEN YOU IDIOT

noey
I COULDNT HELP IT

me
WHAT
I
WHEN
FRICK
I LOVE YOH GUYS

noey
NEXT WEEK

ryla
WAIT
JAKE
YOURE COMING TI NY

jakey
YEAH

luke
IM SO EXCITED

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

971K 15.9K 44
in which aliyah and alejandro have been fuck buddies since freshman year. alejandro was always in love with her, for as long as he could remember. al...
57.6K 1.2K 31
Jaden Hossler goes live on tik tok and a fan ask who's one tik toker you would love to meet. And he says Anthony Reeves. All of a sudden he's being a...
133K 2.3K 25
"Things you want, I'm not lookin' for" NSFW Mature Content. 🔞 contains profanity, mentions of drugs/alcohol and sex. tiktok: goldsatnin https://www...
44K 867 45
"Cause I still love you... and you're the only one who can save me..." Achievements 𓆉𓆉𓆉 #3 on ameliezilber #7 on troyzarba (November 7th 2020) #...