CreepypastaX Child! Reader on...

Bởi Rain_Pliskinsky_123x

This is going to be a book about different creepypasta's and you their child. So I hope you enjoy my content... Xem Thêm

Ticci Toby
Jeff The Killer
Candy-Pop
Liu /Sully
Jason the Toymaker
Eyeless Jack
FACE REVEAL!!!/ REQUEST STUFF!!!!
Hoodie and Masky
you guys chose who's next
Laughing Jack
Lost Silver
BEN Drowned
Bloody Painter
Slenderman
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Tell me where to start
Zero
IM BACK KIDDOS!!!
Clockwork
Lulu
Judge Angel
Update on my face
Oc info for their chapter
Sorry!!+Requests!!
Eyeless Jack x Vampire! Reader
I'm Sorry!!!
So lets just say you guys liked this book...
Slenderman x Cervitaur! Reader

Puppeteer

5.5K 102 191
Bởi Rain_Pliskinsky_123x

Age: 4

Your POV

Me mommy and daddy used to live a really happy life, we played games, laughed, watched movies... We were happy.... That was until my mom took her life and my dad did to a few months later... Now I live in an orphanage,  the people here try to be nice to me I think, they try to be my  friend, but nothing they did could make me talk, soon when they realized I wouldn't talk they began to bully me. I stayed in my room crying, the only thing that ever went through like my mind playing like a broken record, ' Why did they leave me, it's my fault, I want to disappear...' I felt like no happiness would ever make it's way to my heart.

9 Years later

Age: 13

I have now been at the orphanage for nine years. Nobody has picked me, nor ever will. I know at this point nobody wants me, all I am is a creepy 13 year old kid, who's only friends are puppets she had.

They were my only friends. Today  I thought it was just another day. "(y/n) can you come down here, there is someone to see you, my heart froze, is... Is someone here to adopt me, I grabbed my hoodie 

to cover up the bandages that went all the way up my arm, and rushed downstairs. I stood outside the office door  to catch my breath, when I opened it I saw the owner of the orphanage Mrs. Graymill and a man in a white lab coat, I felt the hope leave me. " (Y/n) I would like you to meet Dr. Luka he is a physiologist, he is here to help you, isn't that great? After this you wont be so dark and gloomy, you'll be a perfect little girl!" said Mrs. Graymill her voice sickly sweet, I couldn't believe this, there is nothing wrong with me!! I glared at the old hag, I let out an audible growl, and turned around slamming the door and raced back upstairs to my room, I feel nothing but rage inside me. 

 sat down on my bed, tears streaming, and the only thing that could be heard was my cry's in the dark of the room. I looked up from my hands when I saw two golden eyes shining in the dark of the room. I gasped slightly, when a golden smiled appeared as well. Suddenly the room was lit up as golden string shot up every where, my dead eye's lit up in amazement, the dark empty room illuminated by golden light. After a moment of shock I felt reality crash down, " Who are you? Are you going to murder me, because it a Saturday and I always thought it would be on a Monday." I laughed slightly, so did the man. He stepped into the light and I could see he had grey skin, in a grey T-shirt, black hoodie, black jeans, and a black beanie to match his raven hair. "Funny kid, my name is Puppeteer and no I will not be killing you today nor on Monday. All I want to do is talk to you if that's alright." He said, I nodded after a second of thinking to myself. " But why do you want to talk to me of all people, nobody wants to..."  I said my sentence trailing off. I felt a pat on my back, I looked up and smiled. I then saw his eyes wander over to my dresser, where my puppets sat motionless until Puppet connected his strings to them, they began to dance in the air. My eyes lit up, "How... How are you doing that..."I asked amazed. "Magic kiddo, heh it pretty cool huh, any way kid why were you so sad earlier?" He asked. "Well um, the owner of this orphanage thinks I'm crazy and is trying to send me to a hospital... I hate it here y'know? They hate me too, it's not my fault I'm like this not every kids parents die in front of their eyes..." I paused .."I can't wait for this place and all these people to burn" I said the anger burning my chest. "How about we make that happen kiddo? I'm ready to burn this place to the ground myself." Said Pup. I felt a surge of emotions I felt everything except sadness. "You better pack your things, your coming home with me and so help me if anyone try's to hurt you  again...." He trailed off. I did as he said, I packed my clothes and my puppets and was ready to go.

Puppeteer's pov 

I could not believe what they were going to do to (y/n) she wasn't crazy she was hurt, I can't stand the idea of them doing that to a sweet kid like her.... "I can't wait for this place and all these people to burn" said (y/n), I suddenly had an idea, "how about we make that happen kiddo? I'm ready to burn this place to the ground myself." The angry feeling I had was about ready to explode! I told her to pack her things, she was ready in about 15 minutes. I opened her window and wrapped my strings around her waist and lifted her down the ground once she was on the ground I jumped out of the window and landed on my feet, "Please say you are gonna teach me how to do that dad- i mean pup" She blushed I looked at her a blush on my cheeks as well, "I-it's ok you can call me dad, I don't mind actually, it's... Actually kinda nice" I smiled, in one quick movement I feel her arms around me in a tight hug. I hug her back, when I finally let go I sneak inside and find a jug of bleach, I brought it outside and poured it everywhere I could. I grabbed a lighter from my pocket and started the fire. After about 20 min the whole building was on fire screams were heard but they slowly died down over time. I turned around to see (y/n) giggling while crying, a huge smile plastered on her face. I walked over to her and hugged her, " I swear to you (y/n), they are all burning in hell and that is where they will stay, they can never hurt you again..." I whispered for only her to here, her shoulders were shaking from her sobs and laughs. "I love you dad." She whispered, I smiled for real, I hadn't done that in years and I can't wait for the rest of my life with my little girl...

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed it!!! Today's chapters quote is,

"Show and tell, I'm on display for all you fuckers to see" -Melanie Martinez

Anyway people I love yall 

and have a very rainy day-rain

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.6M 51.4K 36
A little girl. No older than 3. Abandoned in the forest and left to die by her parents. The only thing she had was her family scrapbook and a stuffed...
442 35 16
This story is based in a reality where creepypastas and the real world are based in the same plane. Long story short, this is my reimagining the worl...
10.4K 397 14
White skin. Black eyes. White lips. Black tentacle hair. White pointed teeth. Black dress. Y/n has a protective father and is given limited time outs...
3.4K 163 29
this is a romantic/horror story a bout a tragic love and a new being . this story also include Jeff , Ben,sally,slender man ,Toby And of course Eyel...