Be My Alpha, Be My Omega.

By maddslhorn_x

Louis loves being an omega- he loves the sweet smell that surrounds him and the gracefulness that comes with... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
epilogue
New story
Bonus
Bonus- naughty louis

Chapter 17

2.8K 106 47
By maddslhorn_x

Hi my lovelies, I hope your ready for this chapter... and I hope you enjoy it. So I am in love with the song attached.... I used this song and the lyrics as inspiration for the chapter.

Louis can feel his stomach drop as he stares at his phone. He can feel his heart break as the pain and hurt courses through his body. He stares unable to move or do anything else. He can't even form a single thought as he reads it over and over again. Maybe he's lost his ability to read... maybe the reporter got it wrong... maybe his heart isn't truly breaking.

But deep down he knows what he's reading word for word. He knows the reporter is correct as he looks at the images attached. He knows his heart is broken. It's almost as if he can feel it's chipping and breaking. He knew from that feeling of discomfort, from the feeling of dizziness, feeling of nausea and feeling of pain throughout the night that something had happened. Tears fall from his eyes but he doesn't care, let them flood he thinks let him see how he's hurt me

He hears the door opening and for the first time in an hour he moves, lifting his head to the sound and taking in the scent of the alpha. He takes a deep breath and stands, his wolf whimpering in pain and heartache.

It's okay Leo... I'll be strong for us now

He only receives a broken whimper in reply but it's more than he expected.

He moves towards the living room where he finds the alpha stood red eyed and stinking of confusion. Louis cocks his head at that

"Baby-"

"No... you don't get to call me that right now"  Louis voice cracks and he stops to take another breath as he watches Harry's face crumble

"So.. would you like to explain because honestly my heart is breaking and I'm exhausted."

"I want to explain... but I Erm I don't know" Harry stutters before he looks down to the floor

"You know Harry, It's going on 12 months now And it's fucked up because I've fallen. I feel it every day.
I'm here to listen, I'm here asking you to explain while I'm in pieces and don't know how to fix this. So you either explain why it is everywhere that you've slept with someone else or please just leave" Louis tries to keep his voice even but it's almost impossible.

"Lou, baby. I'm completely in love with you... I don't know what happened, I can't explain... I don't know why I'm tongue tied and I know it's the wrong time because I need this, I need to have you understand -"
His voice sounds defeated as his shoulders slump

"Understand what Harry? That I'm just somebody that you're gonna leave, that you actually don't feel something when you look at me. I've given you my heart and if you're going to break it and not explain than your just a habit I need to break and I can do that, I can move on and re build just please let me down slowly" Louis is openly crying and Harry continues to let silent tears slip down his face

"Look I was at the event.. I had a few drinks. I remember talking to some people and then saying I wanted to leave to come home. I didn't feel great... Ehno was telling me that something was wrong, that I needed to get home to you. The next thing I remember is getting up and turning the lights on,it was four o'clock in the morning. I was confused because I couldn't sleep... I can always sleep beside you. The room was empty and I was fully dressed. I assumed I had booked a hotel room due to feeling unwell... until I saw the media reports." His voice is full of confusion and desperation

Louis stands confused for some moments, quiet and collecting his thoughts until his phone ringing interrupts, he grabs it quickly keeping his eyes on Harry.

"Hello" he greets

"Louis... please don't hang up" the voice replies

Louis stands shocked for a moment before looking up to Harry, his eyes wide and his broken heart pounding

"H-how d-d-did you g-et th-is number? Leave me alone" he screams the last three words

"I'm sorry Louis, so sorry. I never wanted to come back into your life... I don't want to ruin what you've built or hurt you. I don't have a lot of time to explain but it's important you listen to what I say"

Louis listens wanting to hang up but feeling like he couldn't. Harry continues to stare with sad concerned eyes.

"W-hy w-wo- would I lis-listen to y-ou?"

"Because if you don't you could die. Please Louis listen, someone is after you. They got in contact with me thinking I was still the violent thug I was when I hurt you. They have a plan... first they want to separate you from that alpha your seeing, so your alone and vulnerable. Then they have a plan for you but they haven't told me yet- they won't until it's time. I just... I needed to warn you Louis. I couldn't let you get hurt again... I am going to go along with it just so I can find out what they are up to."

Louis stays stunned unable to form a sentence or thought as he takes in everything that was just said.

"Shit... I've got to go. Please Louis just don't be alone."

Louis stands there as the phone signifies the call has finished. Stunned, shocked and scared Louis trembles letting his phone drop from his hand.

Before his legs give out Harry is rushing over and grabbing Louis to his chest. Holding him tightly and speaking gently to calm him down enough to understand him.

"Baby... please tell me what that was?" The alpha on high alert... he wished now he had just listened to the call but he was trying to be respectful

Leonnox comes forward knowing Louis is far too distressed to explain. He pulls from the alpha's lap and sits further away from him. No matter how much it pains his heart at the thought of what the alpha could have done, how the alpha could have betrayed him in one of the worst ways. No matter how much he wanted to fall into the alpha's arms, he refused.

He explains the phone quickly and without emotion, that was the only way he would get through this. Harry stares sadly at the omega in front of him. Wishing he could remember what had happened last night, he couldn't believe he would sleep with someone else. He couldn't believe he would do that to Louis.

"Do you think he was telling the truth?" Harry questions trying to ignore his wolf pushing to take control

"I don't know... you know how much he hurt Louis and I but on the phone he sounded different. He sounded worried and scared for Louis' health. I think he was being honest. We both know that a lot has been happening at the performance and if it wasn't for Luke, we would be hurt instead of him."

"Okay so if someone has contacted him... who could it be?"

They both fall silent as they think over who it could be that's doing this and why. Louis couldn't think of anyone he's upset enough for this treatment.

Harry remains silent mostly drowning in his guilt.

Let me take over Harry. Stop blocking me.

No... I need to deal with this and I need to remember

You will remember if you let me take over. I can unblock the block we have.

Why is there a block?

For goodness sake human... we were drugged and you were being too stupid to notice. I warned you that something was wrong and you ignored me for so long because you had taken on my feelings. I've told you before.. as your wolf I am to protect you, you should never take in my feelings. It's why when I told you that woman was trouble you didn't listen. Since when have you ever ignored me?

I'm sorry... I just I've been so worried about everything lately. What's been going wrong with Louis' show, the fact someone has been trying to blackmail me and what Louis told me about his ex. The fact we found out he had been released from prison. The argument that happened with Louis. I just wanted to enjoy the evening but I wanted you to stop feeling so guilty... I know I shouldn't have taken your feelings... I'm sorry I ignored you and all the warning signs.

I understand Harry... it's been stressful for you both. Just let me take over

Harry sighs before he closes his eyes and allows Ehno to push forward and as he does last night flashes through his mind

Flashback

Harry stands smiling at his friend telling the most awful joke. He laughs actually finding it funny and enjoying the time to relax and enjoy, he wished Louis could join them. He wished he was actually home with his omega.

"So Li, hows it going with Niall?"

Liam blushes as a bright smile crosses his lips "oh he's just amazing... he fits us so perfectly. He's really helped us heal and trust in each other more than we could ever think we could. God... I think we really love him. We just feel complete now. We're thinking of mating soon."

"That's great li, I'm so glad you've managed to make it work especially after your rough start. Where are they?"

"They're at home... Niall got triggered earlier today and it wouldn't be right to drag him out. I came to show my support to you and explain their absence."

"Awe shit... is he okay?"

"Yeah he's okay, you know what happened. I don't think he will ever be able to live completely without triggers but he's getting there" Liam smiles gently but his eyes show he is still concerned

"Li, just go back to your mates... you won't enjoy yourself here worrying about them. You've shown your support so off you go." Liam smiles appreciatively before he bids him goodbye.

Harry stands looking around the room at his showcase, everyone biding for their favourite pieces, some had even tried to buy the pieces that were not for sale. They were of Louis, no one would have them.

He makes his way the the bar smiling at the woman as he places his order. He watches her feeling a small sickly feeling that she looked familiar. She places the drink in front of him with a charming smile.

"Here ya go handsome"

"Oh er thanks." He takes the drink and quickly takes a gulp to get rid of the awkwardness, he could feel his wolf pushing to take control, warning him to go home but honestly he just wanted to enjoy this.

He smiles widely hearing his last piece has been sold. He was so happy this was a success, something good had finally happened.

As he stands there he feels his eyes go blurry and quickly tries to right his stance.

"Need some help handsome?" He looks round the the woman from before now standing before him with a dirty smirk

"No.. I'm fine. Please leave me" he stumbles as he walks towards the doors, he felt like he couldn't make it home, so thought the best thing to do would be get a room.

He feels an arm pull his arm up to wrap around some shoulders as arms twine around his waist. He doesn't have the strength to push them off as he focuses on walking. He sees some flashes as he closes his eyes but doesn't comprehend what is happening.

"Come on lovely" he hears from the woman

They reach a door and she pushes him inside once she manages to finally opens the door.

He stumbles into the room looking around before he turns back to the beta from the bar.  It's now he recognises the woman from the theatre. He had seen her hanging around a few times and walking out with Louis once.

He squints his eyes to clear his vision as his heart pounds through his chest.

"Come on handsome... shall we have some fun?" She says trying to be seductive as she begins to undress.

His eyes go wide with disgust before he steps back "no... get away from me."

She' moves towards him dropping some clothes but he quickly shoved her away. He doesn't hold back his power and watches as she flys across them room.

"Stay away from me"

He moves quickly into the room adjoined to the living room, he slams the doors shut and locks them. He moves fast to push furniture against the doors before he falls back onto the bed finally passing out from the effects of the drugs.

It's hours later he wakes to the media's posts about him. 'Harry styles seen going towards a hotel suite with a mystery woman. Is the Harry Styles cheating?'

Flashback over-

Harry gasps as he takes back control, his gasp causes Leonnox to stare in shock.

"Baby... I need to tell you. I remember last night. Ehno removed the block we had in our minds due to drugs. This woman, the woman in the photo she worked behind the bar and drugged me. I could barely walk... she helped me to the room." Leonnox shakes his head not wanting to hear no more

"She tried to seduce me, she took her clothes off. I shoved her away and told her to leave me alone. I then barricaded myself in the bedroom where I passed out alone and fully dressed. I didn't cheat omega, I never would have baby. I couldn't understand how I may have done that and now I know for sure I didn't and even in my drugged state I didn't want anyone other than you. Your it for me, your my baby, my omega, my soulmate."

Leonnox stares in shock "really?"

"Really baby. Nothing will change that. I'm so sorry I caused you hurt, if I could have I would have come home last night. I'm sorry you saw what you saw on the internet and I'm sorry it hurt you with lies"

Leonnox jumps into the alpha's arms enjoying the comfort and warmth.

"Is Louis okay?" Harry questions as he lets his wolf push forward so they can both comfort the omega

"He's fine, he's listening. He's here. He's just letting me enjoy this moment of comfort with you"

"That's good baby, enjoy as much comfort as you want" Harry chuckles as they lean back into the sofa enjoying the peace and quiet. After a while of enjoying each other's comfort and warm bodies, Louis has a startling thought which projects to his wolf.

"Who do you think is doing this?"  Leonnox questions

"I think..: the same person is doing it all to us... I don't know why but I think it's that woman from the theatre. The one you walked out. I recognised her last night"

"I guess that means we need to have a plan."

So Louis doubted Harry?!

Harry doubted himself?!

What's going to happen next?

They've finally worked out who's behind everything.... will they take this seriously?

Do you trust Brad? Should Louis?

Brad told Louis not to be alone.... will they listen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 16.5K 26
Harry, Edward, and Marcel don't want an Omega. Or so they thought. Louis doesn't want an Alpha. Or so he thought. They meet, fate does its job, and...
61.2K 2.1K 20
Louis Tomlinson was the omega that most Envied, he had everything, power, fame and money. But he lacked an alpha, someone who'd hold him when times g...
46.7K 3K 12
Louis hated Harry. He was walking around like he was superior, thinking he was so hot and sexy. Well, Louis could see right through it. They had been...
41.4K 992 39
After Harry Styles family moves to a new town, after having problems with previous alphas, will harry be able to find his alpha, or will he forever...