You're All I Need [COMPLETED]

By BuRocks17

"You're all I need..." [BBB Petir & BBB Daun (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the characters h... More

▪️Prologue▪️
▪️1 - First Words▪️
▪️2 - Time▪️
▪️3 - Safe And Sound▪️
▪️4 - Stress Relief▪️
▪️5 - Gift▪️
▪️6 - Teddy Bear▪️
▪️7 - Scared▪️
▪️8 - Friends▪️
▪️9 - Change▪️
▪️10 - Lonely▪️
▪️11 - Broken▪️
▪️12 - Lost▪️
▪️13 - Unexpected▪️
▪️14 - Mistake▪️
▪️15 - Different▪️
▪️17 - Tired▪️
▪️18 - Sick▪️
▪️19 - Choose▪️
▪️20 - Jealous▪️
▪️21 - Truth▪️
▪️22 - Reunite▪️
▪️23 [Last Chapter] - Glowing Inside▪️
▪️EXTRAS + BLOOPERS▪️
▪️Special Announcement▪️
Book Cover Of The Sequel

▪️16 - Unneeded▪️

1.8K 114 77
By BuRocks17

[Petir's POV]

After hours...

Days...

And weeks...

I'm still trying to apologize to my little brother, no matter how long nor how much it takes...

But still, he wouldn't accept it...

~~~~~~~

My little brother chuckled bitterly. "Do you think after all what you've said to me, a single 'sorry' will change all that?"

My teeth gritted in irritation. "THEN WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY!? WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!?"

"That you are truthful with your words..."

~~~~~~~

I was speechless at that time...

I didn't expect for him to say that, really...

~~~~~~~

"All I wanted was to spend the rest of my life with you. That's why I act too childish around you...Hoping to see if you'd still care for me...But then, I relied too much from my expectations...Since, I knew that one day, you would eventually change...From the loving, supportive, sweet, big brother I know from these past years, has now turned into that big brother I didn't know that would actually became different from what I expected..."

My little brother then turned to look at me with his expressionless face.

"Perhaps you're right...I relied on you too much..."

~~~~~~~

My chest tightened as I remembered those exact words he said the other day when I tried to talk to him.

I never knew my little brother would act more mature than me...

It's like, he could predict the future.

Like, he knows what will happened next...

I should've known better...

My little brother only wanted attention, and I didn't gave any of it.

I'm so selfish...

I don't deserve to have a little brother like Daun...

Who was so bright, so smart, so unique...

The one who always cheer me up whenever I feel down...

And his laughs, his giggles...

I missed hearing from him.

They always brightened up my mood...

Replacing my sorrows into cheerfulness...

Most especially...

His smiles.

His beaming, cheery, wide smile I should've protected a long time ago...

It warms my heart seeing him happy...

Seeing him enjoy his carefree, peaceful life...

Now, all of it changed...

He wasn't the little brother I used to enjoy playing with anymore...

He wasn't the little brother I knew who jumps in excitement whenever he sees me already back home from school...

He wasn't the little brother I knew who would always ran up to me and tackle me with a warm, bear hug...

He wasn't the little brother I knew who would always cheer for me and support me whenever I achieved something...

And, ever since that day, I never heard anything from him, saying, 'I love you, big brother' infront of me, nor would even embraced me to show how he truly loves me as his big brother...

All of it changed because of that one mistake I did...

And I regretted it...

~~~~~~~

"Go find someone else to brightened up your mood. I guess your friends can do that for you."

~~~~~~~

I failed so badly...

I failed being a big brother to my little brother...

I know what he's thinking right now...

That he doesn't deserve me as a big brother...

...because I didn't treat him the way an oldest sibling should treat to his younger sibling...

I felt my heart ached as I kept thinking about my little brother...

I was worried that our relationship as brothers might or were slowly tearing apart.

I never had anticipated that our brotherly bond was slowly breaking apart.

But if it completely breaks apart...

Who am I to my little brother then?

Suddenly, a memory flashed in my head...

That day...

When I was about to visit my little brother's room to check up on him...

<~><~><~>

I gently opened the door of my little brother's room, hoping to see if he's alright.

As I took a peek inside, I saw him staring at his test papers, his back facing me.

"Hey, Daun..." I called, smiling sadly. "Do you need any help?"

His head then turned around to face me, which I thought he truly needed my help...

But, I was wrong...

He looked at me with his colorless eyes grudgingly glaring at me, as if his looks were trying to threaten me.

I wanted to help him.

I really do.

I wanted to make it up to him...

I tried to help him with anything...

But, everytime I tried...

"I don't need your help."

He would just push me away...

"Get out."

I noticed he summoned his vines and quickly, I backed away from the door before he slammed it close, locking it afterwards.

A tear escaped from my eyes as I stared at my little brother's door.

Then, I asked myself...

Doesn't he need me anymore...?

[End of POV]

Just after Daun had slammed the door shut infront of his big brother's face using his own powers, he cried uncontrollably.

Tears never stopped flowing from his eyes as hs stared at the test papers scattered on the ground.

He was failing every subject in his school...

Truthfully, Daun desperately needed his big brother's help.

But, it was too late to call for his help.

====================================

Just sharing: I was actually tearing up while typing or writing this...

But, I'm okay! 😂

It's just...THE FEELS MAN! XD

Btw, what do you think of this chappy?

And, yeah, don't be afraid to comment what you really wanted to say in each statement of this chapter.

Really, some of it, I found it really hilarious or it makes me chuckle and smile.

Thanks to all of your continuous support for my book as always! 💞

ME. LOVES. ALL. OF. YOU! >wO 💞❤️💖💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934 47 16
you die in your past life and born again In a new life, and now you have a face a new life with a bad memory of you past. you also discovered that yo...
37.3K 1K 27
[Changed story title] Oldest - Thunderstorm 2nd Oldest - Cyclone 3rd Oldest - Earthquake Mid - Blaze 2nd Mid - Ice Younger - Thorn Youngest - Solar M...
9.9K 340 13
This is the story of two brother's who come from a family of 6 members, namely the Fusion Beliung Family. The two brother's are the fusion of the lig...
22.5K 1.4K 32
English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice the polar bear who sleeps all the time...