𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘂𝗽 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 | han...

By haesbichsalang

he told her a pickup line everyday just to get her attention. More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
...
bonus

bonus pt.2

3.5K 121 122
By haesbichsalang

i walked up to the door, and rang the doorbell. after a few seconds, chan opened the door for me.

c: "thank goodness you're fine!"

he hugged me, then we went inside.

y/n: "of course i'm fine, i was with the girls."
c: "i called nayeon to ask what time you guys were going to get here, and she said you weren't with her."
y/n: "she was with some other friends too."
c: "oh, anyways i-"

the door bell rang, and chan went to quickly get it. he opened the door.

c: "what are you doing here so late?"

i quickly got up to see who it was, and saw jisung standing there.

js: "i-um...i was just bored so i decided to come over."
c: "okay?"

jisung came in, and walked over to me. we quickly hugged each other, and walked away so chan wouldn't suspect anything.

c: "so what do you wanna do?"
js: "hey hyung, how about we invite everybody else?"
c: "but-"
y/n: "oppa your so boring. i'm calling the girls to come over, you guys can call everybody else."

i called nayeon, dahyun, and tzuyu. however, none of them were able to come over. i went over to the living room, and jisung joined me since chan was on the phone.

js: "are any of the girls able to come over?"
y/n: "nope."
js: "at least you'll have me...a-and the guys of course."
y/n: "i guess,"

i laid my head on his shoulder while waiting for chan to finish. i intertwined our fingers since i have the chance right now.

js: "y/n-"
y/n: "let's just stay like this before chan comes over here."

we stayed like this, and i looked at the ground. i could feel jisung staring at me, but i didn't mind it. i started feeling sleepy after a minute or two, and started falling asleep on jisung's shoulder.
-jisung-
i looked over to y/n, and she was asleep. she looks so cute. i let go of her hand when i heard footsteps coming closer to the living room. soon enough, chan entered the room. however, he stopped in his tracks when he looked at me.

c: "what are you doing?"
js: "nothing,"
c: "then why is she asleep on your shoulder."
js: "because she fell asleep."

he raised an eyebrow at me, and studied me for a second. he sat next to y/n after a minute, and moved her head onto his shoulder. my shoulder suddenly felt cold, and i shivered for a second when he moved her head.

js: "um, who's coming over?"
c: "all the guys are. do you know if any of the girls are?"
js: "y/n told me none of them could."
c: "oh,"

the door bell rang.

js: "you want me to-"
c: "nope, i'll get it."
js: "what about y/n?"

he moved her head into the couch as he stood up. he walked to the door. after he was distracted, i quickly kissed y/n's forehead, and went over to the door. i saw all the guys, and started greeting them.

we all went to the living room again, and i sat next to y/n's sleeping figure. everybody else sat in other places.

hj: "did she fall asleep just now?"
c: "not too long ago, but i'll just carry her to her room."

chan carries y/n to her room, and we all waited for him. i stared at the ceiling while waiting.

f: "you good jisung?"

i looked down to see all the guys staring at me, and chan entering the room.

js: "uh yeah, i'm fine."

they each shrugged.

c: "so what should we do?"
mh: "i don't know, it's your place."
c: "um, let's just watch a movie in the projector room."

we each got up, and followed chan to the projector room. it was right next to y/n's room. we each took one of the blankets, and placed it on the ground to lay down, or sit.

f: "what we watching boys."
wj: "how about a children's movie for jeongin."
j: "no,"

we all laughed.

s: "how about horror?"
cb: "seriously?"
s: "yep,"
c: "which horror movie though?"
j: "child's play."
js: "the maknaes be teaming to watch horror."
c: "yep, and now we are joining them."
hj: "wait what?!"

chan turned the movie on, and we quietly watched in darkness.
-y/n-
i woke after hearing small screams from somewhere near my room. i rubbed my eyes, stretched, and got up to find the source of all the sound.

i quietly entered the theatre room to see all the guys watching a movie. a lot of them had their eyes covered, or just seemed scared. i found jisung quickly, and tip-toed to him.

i successfully sat next to him without the others noticing me. i tapped his shoulder, and he quickly jumped as he looked at me. then he whispered to me.

js: "when did you get here?"
y/n: "just now,"
js: "oh, let's watch the movie now."

he took the blanket from under him, and covered the both of us. we cuddled together, and watched the movie. i would hide my face in jisung's chest when there was a jump scare and eventually felt tired again.

just as i was about the to close my eyes, the projector turned off, and so did all the lights from the rest of the house.

wj: "what just happened?"
c: "i think it was a power outage."
j: "but it's not rain-"

just then, rain started pouring outside. i held tighter onto jisung when lightning struck.

c: "hold up, i need to check on y/n."

shoot. i quickly whispered to jisung.

y/n: "what do we do?"
js: "just say you're here, but we have to stop cuddling first."

i pouted, but we still let go of each other.

y/n: "oppa i'm over here."

he turned the flashlight on from his phone, and placed it on the ground.

c: "everybody turn their phone flashlights on, and make a circle around them."

we all put them in the middle of our circle, and we could see each other now.

c: "so y/n, where in the world were you when you randomly got in here?"
y/n: "um, the back. i didn't want to disturb you guys."

he facepalmed, and more lightning struck, causing me to hug jisung with my face buried in his chest. i heard someone clear their throat. i let go of jisung to see chan glaring at jisung

js: "what?"
c: "what was that?"
js: "what was what?"
c: "why did y/n just hug you?"
mh: "back with the overprotective stuff."
c: "i just want to know. she could've hugged hyunjin since he's on the other side of her, but she hugged jisung."

all the boys started agreeing more with chan.

y/n: "all i did was hug jisung since the thunder scared me. i'm also a little closer to him than hyunjin, so."
f: "that is true,"

more lightning struck, and i quickly hid myself in my knees. i pulled myself out after a few seconds.

y/n: "um, can we do something else instead of sitting here in the projector room?"
s: "what would we do though?"
c: "it's already late, so if you want you can stay over until tomorrow."
j: "where do we sleep though?"
cb: "his guest room, duh."
c: "let's just have changbin, felix, hyunjin, jisung and jeongin in the yellow guest room. minho, woojin, and seungmin in my room. let's go now."

we all took our phone, and used it to go to our rooms to sleep. i noticed how the guest room was a little crowded, so i pulled jisung in my room since we were both in the very back.

js: "what are you doing?"
y/n: "i want you to stay here. it's crowded in the guest room."
js: "but chan-"
y/n: "jisungi~"
js: "fine,"
y/n: "yay!"

i quickly laid down on my bed, and he laid down next to me. we cuddled up with each other, and i quickly pecked his lips. he kissed my forehead, and we fell asleep.
-chan-
everybody was in my room as we were trying to figure out where jisung is.

mh: "is he at the bathroom?"
c: "he would be back from the bathroom by now."

the lights suddenly turned back on.

c: "now we can walk around the house to find him."

we all got up and started looking for him. i checked both bathrooms, the guest room, the kitchen, even the projector room. just as i was about to go to the kitchen, i heard changbin.

cb: "i found him!"

we all ran to where he was, and he was standing in y/n's doorway. we all entered her room quietly to see them cuddled up while sleeping.

c: "i've had enough of this."
f: "seriously mate,"
c: "let's just go back to my room."

we all went back to my room.

c: "i have a plan,"
hj: "plan for what?"
c: "well it's obvious jisung likes y/n, but i want to figure out if he maybe confessed to y/n, and now they're dating or something."
s: "but y/n didn't like jisung."
j: "um she kind of did."
c: "she told me she did, so we need to figure out if there is something going on between them."
mh: "so what's the plan?"
c: "we are going to play truth or dare tomorrow. if you have the chance, then ask them if they're dating. so if y/n chooses truth say, is it true you're dating jisung."
s: "what if that doesn't work?"
c: "we let them have their alone time in her room, and see if they do anything couple like in there so we can show them proof."

all the guys shrugged, and split back into our groups to sleep.
-y/n-
i woke up to see jisung still sleeping. it was already morning, and i could hear chan in the kitchen. i carefully got out of jisung's arms, and went to the bathroom to grab a scrunchy for my hair.

i tied my hair into a high ponytail, and left to the kitchen. i entered to see all everybody except jisung of course.

c: "well good morning!"
y/n: "good morning."
f: "where's jisung?"
y/n: "um, i don't know."
hj: "well he isn't in chan's room, or the guest room."
y/n: "what about the uh projector room?"
mh: "not there either,"

i was trying to think of a different excuse, but jisung entered the kitchen with messy hair.

y/n: "boom, he's there."
hj: "where were you in the night?"
js: "sleeping,"

they all rolled their eyes as jisung fixed his hair. well he tried to.

c: "anyways, what are we doing today?"
wj: "let's play a game!"
hj: "like what?"
c: "truth or dare?"
everybody: "sure!"

we all went to the projector room, and sat down in a circle on the floor. i was sitting in between jisung, and jeongin.

c: "who asks first?"
mh: "me! y/n, truth or dare?"
y/n: "uh dare,"
mh: "oh i dare you to kiss one of us on the cheek."
y/n: "what-"
mh: "come on, we don't have a day."

since he didn't say who, i went over to chan, and kissed his cheek. he's my brother so it doesn't matter.

y/n: "there, now it's my turn to ask."
-1 hour later-
we were about to end the game, but woojin wanted to ask one more question, so we let him ask.

wj: "jisung, truth or dare?"
js: "i'm tired, truth."
wj: "is it true that you're dating y/n?"

i was shocked by the sudden question he asked jisung. did they figure out about our relationship yesterday night?

js: "um, first of all:no, second of all:why would you even ask that?"
wj: "just a thought,"
c: "let's stop playing before it gets out of hand."
y/n: "so now what?"
c: "let's all change, so we can go to an arcade."
everybody: "okay!"

we all got up, and went to our rooms. well i went to my room, and the guys went with chan. i picked out a black high waisted denim shorts, a white cropped shirt, and white vans.

i was about to go to my bathroom to change, but someone knocked on my door. i opened the door to see changbin standing in the doorway.

y/n: "oh hey changbin,"
cb: "hey um do you have anything i could um borrow? hyung's clothing isn't going to fit me."
y/n: "um i could give you some black jeans, and a black t-shirt to tuck in?"
cb: "that would be great!"

i quickly took out some black jeans, and a slightly oversized black t-shirt.

y/n: "here you go,"
cb: "thanks y/n."
y/n: "no problem!"

he left as i closed the door. i then went into the bathroom, and changed into my outfit. i put my hair into two dutch braids, brushed my teeth, and cleaned everything up a bit.

i looked at the time to see it was already 2:00 in the afternoon. i took my phone off the charger, and put it in my back pocket. not like i have front pockets anyway. i heard another knock on the door.

y/n: "come in!"

i looked over to see jisung closing the door after entering. then he walked over to me.

y/n: "so what's up?"
js: "uh the guys told me to come tell you we're gonna leave when changbin finishes getting ready."
y/n: "well then let's go."
js: "can we just do one thing before we go with them?"
y/n: "fine,"

he quickly put his arms around my waist, and kissed me. i put my hands around his neck, and kissed him back. i suddenly heard the door creak, and quickly let go of jisung.

js: "what happened?"
c: "i knew it."

we both looked over to the door to see chan, and all the other guys. i could feel my cheeks go pink.

hj: "you were caught in the act, ha!"
y/n: "i-i can explain!"
c: "you're dating, right?"

my eyes widened. so they really did know about this, and just wanted to have proof before exposing us? jisung then put his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

js: "so what if we are? i don't see any problem with us dating."
f: "i think they is really committed hyung."
c: "well, nothing i can do then."
y/n: "what?"
c: "if he's dating you and you're dating him, i can't do anything about it. plus you are happy."

i then hugged jisung. i'm kind of happy they exposed us. now i can do couple like things with jisung in front of them. we let go of the hug, and i grabbed jisung's hand.

y/n: "well what are you guys waiting for? let's go to the arcade now!"

you're welcome reeseyCruzy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 2.5K 18
Book One in the Criminal Series! There was a murderer on the loose. The infamous "Jawbreaker" As soon as you and your team thought you were close to...
793K 29.4K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
7.2K 374 12
━━━━━━━ ❝ dear diary, it's 3am and im still crying ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 seonghwa is someone...
5.1K 314 10
•Fantasy/Horror AU Kim Miyoung has had feelings for her best friend Minho for a while now, but she's not so sure if those feelings are mutual. Nevert...