Vigilante

worshipmezashu द्वारा

[𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧] (BNHA FanFic Series) As a child, she was abandoned by her parents on the stree... अधिक

Announcement
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
~CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!~
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Ending Notes

Five

9.7K 338 354
worshipmezashu द्वारा

Ojiro and I spent a while figuring out what we would do in either situation. If we were the good guys, I would go into my shadow and stealthily go to each floor and see which one they were on, which also gave me a breather so I wouldn't suffocate.

If we were the villains, I would go down to the entrance and wait inside my shadow, and as soon as the heroes were inside, I would use their shadows against them. That should keep them occupied.

After we discusses this, we headed back into the screening room. What we saw on the screen made me gasp. Bakugo had just shot off a huge explosion. "Come in! Come in Midoriya!" All Might yelled, trying to see if he was okay.

I had my hand over my mouth. Holy shit, Bakugo really does hate Midoriya, I thought to myself as I watched in horror. In that moment, I've never been more scared of someone in my life.

"Sir isn't this getting out of hand?" Kirishima commented. "That Bakugo is acting real crazy, he's gonna kill em!"

"Not so." All Might replied, catching my attention. From that huge blast, Bakugo looked like he wanted to kill him. "Bakugo, use that stored up power again and I'll stop this fight." All Might said into the mic. "Your team will loose."

This comment seemed to make Bakugo extremely agrivated. "To apply such a strong attack indoors is inviting the destruction of the stronghold you should be protecting!" All Might pointed out. "That's a poor strategy, whether you're a hero or a villain. The penalty would be a massive loss of points."

This made Bakugo start shaking in what I assumed to be anger, and I bit my lip and turned away. I couldn't watch this anymore, so I tapped Ojiro on the shoulder. "Let me know when it's over, yeah?"

"Oh, yeah sure." He nodded with a smile, so I walked out of the room. At first I thought Bakugo was kind of cool, but now I see that he's driven by rage, and that's one thing a hero should never be influenced by.

Making my way down the hall, I saw Aizawa walking towards me. "Hey, what are you doing here? Why aren't you in class?" He demanded.

"Oh, uh, I was just going to the bathroom. As you probably know, there aren't any bathrooms on the training grounds." I explained nervously.

Aizawa frowned for a moment, looking me up and down with narrowed eyes. Then his gaze returned to mine, and what he said next made me gulp. "So it is true, you are the Vigilante."

"W-what are you talking about?" I stammered, and immediately cursed myself.

"Don't play dumb." Aizawa rolled his eyes. "Your quirk is exactly the same as hers, and you have the same face gear. Not to mention your weapons." He stepped forward so we were face to face. Well, more like he was looking down at me while I was looking up at him.

"Okay, you caught me." I stopped pretending, crossing my arms. "What are you gonna do about it? Turn me in? Expel me?" I challenged him. He smirked down at me.

"Oh no, you're going to wish I had done those. Because now I know you're already practically a pro, so instead of always being with Class 1A during hero training, I'm going to send you to the upper classes." Aizawa told me. "I saw you on the news yesterday. You took down a villain twice your size without lifting a finger."

"Flattery isn't my thing, so please stop." I muttered in annoyance. "I don't do the things I do for praise. I do it because it's the right thing to do."

"Fine, I'll stop." Aizawa consented. "I also want you to help teach some hero classes to both 1A and 1B."

"Oh." My eyes widened. "I don't think I'm qualified enough for that..."

"Well I think you are." Aizawa said, then he looked at his watch. "You should get back to class before All Might realizes you're missing."

"Okay, later Aizawa!" I nodded to him before jogging off. That was kind of weird, I honestly thought that he was going to turn me in or something, I thought to myself as I jogged. Then I remembered one of the times I had to team up with a pro in a hostage situation.

"Listen Vigilante, you may be an illegal hero, but you're one of the best we got." He told me with a smile and a Pat on the shoulder. "No pro would ever turn you in, because they know how valuable you are to this society."

"Hey thanks man, that's really nice to know." I nodded to him with a grin, even though it was covered by my mask.

"Stay clear of police though, they won't think twice about arresting you."

"Got it. I already do that anyways."

I smiled at the memory as I found my way back to the screening room. "Match Two! Team B will be our heroes, and team I will be the villains!"

"Hey, great timing." Ojiro grinned at me as I walked back in. "We're up, and we're the villains against Todoroki and Shoji."

At the mention of their names, I immediately glanced over at the two. One with Dupliarms, and the other with freezing abilities. I smirked, Todoroki probably thinks he has this in the bag. He won't be prepared for what I have for him.

We got set up with the dummy weapon, and I went down to the entrance. "We good up there, Ojiro?" I questioned.

"Yeah." He responded just as the start horn blared. I smirked, my shadow against the wall as I watched Shoji enter first. He extended his arms, making ears at the end. Well that's creepy.

Todoroki came in behind him, looking bored. He won't be for long. One of the ears on Shoji turned into a mouth that started talking. Ewwwww.

"Ones in the hall on the north side of the fourth floor. I can't hear where the other one is. The one on the fourth floor is barefoot." He explained. "I'm sure the shadow one is already watching us and plans to surprise us."

"For your own safety, go outside." Todoroki ordered, making Shoji frown. I smirked as I raised their shadows before Todoroki could do anything. Immediately they started fighting them. "What are these things?!"

I took a deep breath before going back into my shadow and heading up to Ojiro. Hopping out of my shadow, I grinned at him with a thumbs up. "They're a bit occupied at the moment. I doubt they'll get passed the shadowlings."

"Nicely done, now we just sit back and wait until time is up." Ojiro grinned back at me with a nod.

We ended up winning after both Todoroki and Shoji got passed out from hurting themselves through their shadows. It was funny because I found scorch marks on Todoroki.

Apparently he can do both ice and fire, what a cool quirk. I'll have to apologize to him for beating him so badly, I snickered to myself.

After everyone else finished up their matches, we all headed back outside. "That's a wrap!" All Might called. "Super work, you really stepped up to the plate! And we didn't have any major injuries except for Midoriya. You should be proud! Excellent first day of training all around." He gave us a big thumbs up.

"It's nice to hear some encouraging words after our homeroom class." Asui butted in, "Mister Aizawa was kinda a buzz kill."

"I'm happy to bring such staggering positivity to my home amoter!" He exclaimed. "That's all for now folks. I should go and check on young Midoriya's progress." All Might told us with one hand raised. "Now watch how a pro exits, like he's got SOMEWHERE TO BEEEEE!"

With that statement, All Might rushed out of the training ground with a burst of wind in his wake. Now that's how you exit, I thought to myself with a snicker. "Okay you guys, that is a hero!" Kaminari declared.

"Awww I'll never be able to run that fast." Ojiro complained.

"Super awesome!" Mineta squeaked. I noticed in the back of the group, Bakugo was looking down at the ground in silence. Just then, I was reminded of how crazy he was, so I quickly looked away. I can't be friends with someone like him.

~•~

We were all back in class as Aizawa went over the training results, when suddenly Bakugo started to leave. "Bakugo, where are you going man?" Kirishima asked.

"Get out of my way, shitty hair." He said darkly. It wasn't even one of his usual growls.

"You can't leave, we're in the middle of class!" Iida did his arm thing again. Bakugo just rolled his eyes as he went over to the door. However, before he opened it, he glanced back. Our eyes locked for a split second before I turned away.

"Tch." And then I heard the door slam.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

12.5K 357 42
Y/n Akane. A girl who lost the only family she believed she had at the mere age of 7 wanted nothing more than to follow in her mother's footsteps and...
46.4K 1.2K 15
Izuku Midoriya has had a tough childhood. His mother abuses him, his father left when he was a baby, his childhood best friend bullies him every day...
56.1K 1.5K 114
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
123K 3.7K 32
UNDER EDITING "I'm no hero..." Something she told herself when she was at her worst and no one would tell her otherwise... This is a fanfic about My...