Soul Mates (An Ed, Edd 'n Edd...

By motelmurderbaby

In a world where 82% of the world's population could only see in black and white having a whole cul-de-sac of... More

Soul Mates

!! Please Read !!

38 0 0
By motelmurderbaby

Alas, you have come to the end of my badly-written-one-chapter story. I considered making another chapter - and who knows, I might - but for now, it is over. I have stopped typing and the book is closed.

I know that this might seem like an over zealous authors note to end a mediocre story, but this marks a turning point in my writing career. This was the story that made me aware that I wanted to start writing my own material. Not just shoddy, underwhelming fanfiction, but my own original content. Ed, Edd 'N Eddy always had a huge impact on my life - and evidently, it still is impacting my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 273K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
1.4M 123K 44
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.4M 34K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...