21 Days At Camp One Direction

By BritishBums

Girls are girls, and boys are.. Well boys. Ashley, Lucy, Moe, Alyssa, and, Jessica are five bestfriends who g... More

21 Days At Camp One Direction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THE CHARACTER INTERVIEW: PART ONE
THE CHARACTER INTERVIEW: PART TWO
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue <3
SEQUEL DISCONTINUED

Chapter 25

113K 2.8K 1.2K
By BritishBums

Lucy's POV

Just as the girls left the cabin, I knew exactly what I had to do, and what had to be done. I was no longer important to this world. And I was afraid I was only a burden.

Just as they were out of sight, I got up from my bed, slowly making my way to the bathroom.

I take deep breathes, washing some cold water onto my face and drying it before the water would drip onto the floor.

I sniffled looking around the room before opening a drawer and finding a sharp knife just layed in there.

To be honest, it was as if the knife was chanting my name, wanting me to just do it. Once again it had to be done, and so I slowly picked up the knife observing and playing around with it for quite a few minutes.

"Okay, Lucy.. You can do this." I breathe out.

Obviously, I couldn't because I've been sitting here with a knife in my hand reminiscing, and directing my mind back to the past for over an hour or even longer.

Now I prepare myself by holding the knife to my chest, the tears starting to stream down my face.

Before I could even put the knife through myself, I find Moe bursting in, now pretty scared on what I was going to do. I cried even more, as my hands shook uncontrollably.

All the girls were trying to tell me to put the knife down, and so it dropped, clattering onto the floor.

They raced over to me as they all grasped me into a hug. All of us were crying, but the only reason why the girls were crying was because they witnessed an almost suicide. Somehow, they got me not to stab the knife into me, and I don't know what. I've grown to start caring and loving them, and so they did to me to.

I sighed. "I-I-I'm s-so sorry.."

"Lucy, why?" Ashley's voice was barely a whisper.

"Why are you doing this to yourself Luc?" Alyssa strokes the hair out of my face.

And so I got all that I could to just tell them why this has been happening.

"So this has only been happening because your parents hate you?" Jessica tilted her head.

I nodded slowly.

"But Lucy, you have to realize other people love you to." Ashley reminded me.

"What's the difference if the two most important people to me don't even love me? They even told me I was a stupid mistake.." I explained, although my voice was a bit shaky because of the crying.

They all sighed. "Luc, please just don't ever do that again.. You have to think about us to, alright? You scared me to death." Moe cried hugging her again.

"I really am sorry guys. It's just that you don't understand. None of you never did understand." I shook my head, talking through gritted teeth.

"What the hell are you talking about Lucy! We've been there for you, always!" Jessica rose her voice on her.

"You guys are my friends, but you were never family.. No one can ever take my parents' place." I say, as a tear streamed down my face.

"Never family? Lucy what are you saying? Have you even tried figuring out if they were your real parents?!" Alyssa shouted.

I stayed silent, staring at the ground.

"Guys stop shouting and pressuring her!" Ashley shouted in frustration, crying as the same as everyone.

"Please just leave me alone, give me space!" I shouted.

"Ermm, are you girls alright in there? Me and the boys heard shouting and crying, so we figured something was up." Harry's voice sounded at the door.

"Sorry.." They muttered piling out of the room awkwardly.

But only one question was lingering in my head..

Were my parents even blood related to me?

Ashley's POV

I skipped over to the door, not bothering to wipe the left over tears off as I find Harry looking at me confusedly.

I tried processing what just happened in my head, and well it just brought me to cry even more.

"I-I can't do this Harry.." I cried as he took me into his arms and I continued sobbing into his chest.

"Shh, love what happened back here?" He asks softly, stroking the hair out of my face.

I sighed, shaking ever so slightly as I grabbed his hand pulling him out of the cabin.

I sat him on the bench, and sat next to him as I got the tears to stop before continuing to speak.

"When me and the girls got back.. I think the reason why Lucy didn't tag along was because she was going to kill herself.." I muttered, getting frightened by my own words.

"What? She was going to kill herself?" Harry stared at me wide eyed.

I nodded slowly with a sigh. "I just don't get how she can't see that we care about her.."

"She will soon love. Give her some time to just process everything."

"You're right." I say with more confidence.

"Aren't I always?" He winked, attempting to lighten up the mood. And well it always works.

I chuckled lightly, but my smile faded right after.

"Oh come on. Where'd my favorite smile go?" He coo'd, lifting my face up by putting a finger under my chin.

"And I hate how much I love you girl, I can't stand how much I need you." He sings softly.

I smile seeing that he still remembers the song he helped me write.

"Now there's that smile I wanted to see."

"I'm surprised you still remember," I remarked, raising an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't forget it for the world."

"You're sweet. I've seriously never seen this side of you before whenever you came out on tv."

"Have you watched the season when me and the boys were on X Factor?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," I imitated him.

He chuckled.

"So why did you change? Yuh know after X Factor?"

"It wasn't that easy. Management wanted me to keep the little bad boy image that I had, and so of coarse I had to follow orders."

"So you're saying.. Once you get out of here, you'll just forget about everything, you'll forget about me?" I asked. I knew it. I just knew it..

He stayed silent. "Of coarse I wouldn't forget you Ash."

"But you'll leave me eventually." I squint my eyes.

Once again, he pondered.

"I wouldn't do that Ashley."

"Then what if you were forced to? I'm not a toy, Harry." My voice rose on him.

He didn't answer. So that meant that he wouldn't know what to do if he lost me.

"I gotta go.. Night," I say as the tears collected in my eyes.

I blinked them away, ignoring Harry's voice calling my name. But it just sounded so good how my name slipped off his tongue, and made its way to my ears.

I sighed, swinging our door open and simply crashing onto my bed.

"Jess, do me a favor please? When Harry comes, don't let him in. Thanks." I grumbled.

"What happened Ash? I thought you two just made up.."

"Just please. I can't really tell you right now." I muttered, pretending to be sleepy.

"Alright." She sighed.

"Night Jess."

"Night Ashley."

*~*

Harry's POV

"I'm so stupid." I sighed, staring at the ceiling as I spoke to Louis who was just in the bed right beside me.

"Well why are you still following that bad boy image Haz?" He asked curiously.

"For the sake of still being in One Direction!"

"Oh.. Is that what Ashley's so upset about?" Louis glares at me.

"Yup." I popped the 'p'

"Harry, if you really do like her like that, then you'll find a way to make it work."

"How?"

"Just stop thinking about it right now, push it to the back of your mind." He muttered.

"But I just want her to be mine." I whispered.

Since no answer came from Louis but his snores, obviously he was asleep.

"Night Lou." I murmered even though he couldn't hear the sound of my voice, I was happy that he was right by my side.

*Next Morning*

"RISE AND SHINE GIRLIES! WE'RE GOING TO A MORNING BONFIRE!!" Jessica shouts, as she shook us, pulling our covers off.

"No Jessica.. It felt like we only slept for five minutes.." Alyssa muttered.

"So? You have to get up! Right now!" Jessica screeches as she hits us with her pillow.

"Okay, okay Jess. I'm up.." I sighed, groaning slightly as I motioned my hands for her to stop.

"Ash, you still haven't told us what's wrong." she rose an eyebrow.

"What happened?" Moe asked curiously.

"Harry's just a jerk."

"Oh and now you noticed." Lucy grumbled, ruffling her hair before making her way to the bathroom.

"And why do you suddenly say that once you start to fall for him?" Alyssa ignored Lucy's remark.

"Because he just is one! He's so mean." I pouted pulling the covers over me again.

"Okay, I'm confused. Please do explain?" Jessica nods in my direction as my head peaks out slightly.

"Once he gets out of this place, he'll go back to that stupid bad boy image he committed to, so why even give myself to him? I'm so fucking stupid.." I mumbled.

"Bad boy image?" Moe rose an eyebrow.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Ohhh," They said in unison, now understanding what I was trying to say.

"We'll figure it out later Ash. Just get ready for the bonfire." Jessica motioned.

"We don't need to. I've made my decision and it's clear."

They rolled their eyes, obviously not listening to what I said.

I listen to Jessica, just as everyone does.

I simply pull out a red and white football jersey that had the number '10' on the back of it. I picked out a pair of jeggings, and white TOMS as I put my hair up into a bun.

After I do all that, I brush my teeth and follow the other girls out.

Oh wait.. Where's Lucy?

"Luc.. You're not coming?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. After what just happened yesterday, I'm not really sure if we should leave her alone in the cabin anymore.

She shook her head.

"Fine, have it your way." I shrugged casually.

I skipped over to the boys' cabin, not bothering to even knock.

They glare at me weirdly, but ignore Harry, just as what I'm planning to do for the rest of the time I'm here.

"Liam, can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Coarse love. Unless if it's like go out naked for the rest of the day." He chuckled.

"It's nothing like that." I laughed, rolling my eyes. "Do you mind just watching Lucy in our cabin for us?"

"Why?"

"You haven't heard what happened?" I asked in confusion.

"Nope." He popped the 'p'

"Well.. For any of you boys who don't know, she almost suicided last night." I sighed.

Liam's expression on his face turned into a concerned one, as the others gasped.

"Yeah.. So I really don't want her in there alone, so can you like watch her for me? Don't get her close to any sharp objects, and just give her company."

"Okay," He says simply as I nod, signing a thank you.

"You guys going to the bonfire?" I asked trying to ignore that Harry was literally taking her shirt off right in front of me.

"Yeah. Are you girls going?" Zayn returned the question.

"Yuperooni." I say nervously as my voice weakened, still trying to ignore Harry's sexy body. Oh my god, his abs.. I can see it right from the corner of my eye, but I'm trying to ignore it as much as I could.

One thing you need to know about me is that I instantly get nervous and say weird things, kinda like 'yuperooni' whenever I'm ever in a situation like this.

The boys chuckled, as Harry glared up casually as I immediately looked down.

"Ermm, g-gotta go. See you guys there. Thanks again Liam." I stuttered, making my way out.

"Stupid, stupid.." I whisper to myself, shaking my head as I make my way over to the girls.

"What was that all about?" Moe asked.

"I just went to ask Liam if he could watch Lucy." I say.

"Mmkay." They chorused.

Still, Harry's toned abs were pictured in my head.

But I really had to stop myself from falling. I need to bring myself back up to the girl I was before..

I mean I never opened myself up to anyone, but why Harry?

That was always the question..

____________________________________________________________________________________

Really hope this chapter was good enough! It was not that short thank goodness, but I will be a spoiler, and now give you the things you will find out in the next chappie. (Dont read if u dont want to know!)

• You'll find out more of what will happen with Lucy and Liam while they're in the same cabin for like an hour or so.

• You'll find out what will happen at the bonfire. (Which is something CRAZY and it has to do with Ashley and her secret.)

• I will also put some cute little couple moments of the others.

Sooo.. The next chapter will be a bit longer I guess, and I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy. :)

Please vote and comment! Tanks! xx

-FanficAddict123

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 14 21
Jenna, Hannah, Tia, Courtney, And Summer are your Five Normal Teens with a dream. They Have a Band, Best friends, Rivals, And Drama. One Very special...
57.5K 1.9K 51
It's been 4 years since one direction went on haitus .... due you ever wonder that if the boys miss each other...and if they look back do the memorie...
57.1K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
58.3K 1.6K 36
School..one of the worst places I could ever go to.My family:twisted , My friends: traitors , My teachers : haters but there is one I cant describe...