Pregnant After One Night Stan...

By Coookiedoough

One night, one night that changed your whole life. One night out with your friends and you meet one guy, one... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Bonus part - Christmas special

Chapter 6

17.8K 476 84
By Coookiedoough

The next morning you woke up to an empty bed. You looked to your side and saw a note on the pillow where Jungkook had his head just a few hours ago.

"Goodmorning Y/N.

There was an emergency at work I had to leave. You looked so peaceful sleeping I didn't want to wake you up. I'm so sorry I can't make it to the appointment but call me after and tell me how it went.

//Jungkook x"

You sighed as you looked at the paper. You decided to call and ask your friend if she could come instead of Jungkook with you to the appointment.

After breakfast you got ready, you wore one of Jungkook's hoodies and a pair of jeans. Your friend picked you up and the two of you drove to the doctors. Today was your last appointment before your due date and you were really excited about it.

- The baby is fine and healthy, just make sure you sleep and eat well before you go into labour. You will need as much energy as possible. The doctor said as you were laying on the hospital bed.

- Thank you doctor. You and your friend said.

After the appointment your friend dropped you of at home. You eat some lunch and then you headed out to the grocery store. When you were at the grocery store you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and saw your ex standing behind you. He had a small smile on his face and he presence made you feel uncomfortable. He had made you extremely insecure about yourself when you two dated and he treated you really bad but back then you were too blinded by love. He cheated on you multiple times but you always forgave him until one time when the two of you had a fight because he came home drunk late and you had been waiting for him for hours. He was so angry that he got violent and that's when you had enough. You broke up with him and that didn't make him any less angry. He was a part of a dark time in your life that you want to forget.

- Hello Y/N long time no see. Your ex said.

- Hi Y/EX/N. You said coldly.

- Cold are we? He laughed.

- What do you want?

- I just want to catch up, I can see a lot has happened to you. He said looking down at your belly. His eyes scanned your body judging.

- And? You said taking a step backwards, making the space between you bigger.

- You moved on fast. He said.

You had broken up with him a little bit over 1 year ago and now you were pregnant so you could imagine what thoughts were running around in his head. You didn't answer him because you didn't want to tell him about the baby being a one night stand "accident".

- Quiet now are we? He said moving closer as you took another step back.

- Can you please take a step back. You said with a shaky voice.

You tried to take another more step back but then your back hit the shelf behind you. As he saw that you were trapped he smiled even bigger.

- I knew you were always a little slut. He said whispering into your ear as he moved closer.

You closed your eyes as your heart beated really fast in your chest. You prayed to god he wouldn't do anything to you or the baby.

- Hey! Back of her! A familiar voice shouted.

You opened your eyes and saw Jungkook standing there looking really pissed off.

Your ex backed a bit staring at Jungkook.

- And who the f*ck are you? Your ex said pissed off.

- Y/N's boyfriend. Jungkook said taking your wrist in his hand as he dragged you closer to him.

- Why would you date a slut like her? He laughed.

Jungkook got really pissed off, he moved you behind his back and punished him in the face.

- Don't you dare say that about her. Jungkook said.

- I'm just speaking the truth. You ex said taking a step towards Jungkook, throwing a punch at him.

His fist hit Jungkook's jaw. A gasp escaped my lips as I saw the blood running down from both of their faces.

- Omg, Jungkook are you ok? You asked running towards Jungkook.

- Y/N step aside I don't want you to get hurt. He said walking closer to your ex again.

But before Jungkook could punch him again a security guard came. He grabbed Jungkook's arms and held them behind his back. Jungkook looked really pissed off but stayed still.

- What's going on here? Said the guard really angry.

- I can explain. You started but the security guard shook his head.

- You are apart of this? He asked looking at you.

- Y-yes you could say that. You said looking down at the floor.

- The three of you come with me now. The guard took Jungkook and your ex arms dragging them to a "staff only" door.

You walked beside them, you could feel everyone's glances at you but you just looked down at the floor embarrassed.

- I'm calling the police. Said the guard when the four of you came into a white room with 5 chairs against the wall.

- Just great. Your ex said sitting down.

- Sir, it was just an accident. You tried to convince him but he shook his head.

- It's an accident the first time you punch someone but not the second time.

You sait down beside Jungkook holding his hand tightly. His jaw was bleeding and your ex eyebrow was bleeding as well. You sat there what felt like hours until two police officers knocked on the door. The guard opened and let them in and then explained what happened. They turned to Jungkook. My eyes widened as I looked at them in shock, they can't be serious?

- Sir you have to come with us to the police station.

- WHAT! You yelled uppset

- Why him?, Y/EX/N also punched him! You said again.

- That is true miss, but Mr Jeon started the fight, this man over here defended himself. Said one of the police officers.

- That was not self defense, he treated me and called me a slut. You said angry.

- I'm sorry miss but we have to take him. If you want you can come in later and make a statement. They said as they walked out taking Jungkook with them.

- Y/N, call my lawyer. Jungkook said before he was out of the room.

You sighed and looked over at your ex. He smiled happy about what just had happened. You felt disgusted by his smirk and gave him a death glare.

- Well looks like he can't protect you now Y/N. Y/EX/N said walking out from the room.

You just stood there numb watching him leave. "what am I supposed to do now" you taught.

You drove over to Jungkook's house, you looked under a plant were you knew he had a spare key and went inside. Once you were inside you went to his office where he had told you his lawyers papers were. You called his lawyer and he wanted to see you in person so you could explain what had happened.

An hour later you meet him at coffee shop nearby.

- So Y/N can you explain to me what happened at the grocery store? Jungkook's lawyer asked.

You explained everything to him and he wrote it down.

- I will try my best to help Jungkook, but sense he started it ti will be harder. We just have to hope Y/EX/N don't make a statement and if he do we hope that Jungkook only need to pay indemnity. He said.

- But it's the first time he punched somebody doesn't that make it easier? You asked.

- He haven't told you? Jungkook's lawyer said looking at you with a surprised expression.

- Told me what?

- He has been in jail before for punching a dude. He said.

- What! when?

- About 2 years ago, he got drunk and beated a guy really bad. But he was lucky to have me, I helped him. You sighed at his words.

- Do you have anything else that can help him in this situation? He asked after a while.

You taught for a while not sure if you should tell him about your past with your ex, nobody except your best friend knew about it, not even Jungkook. The topic was really hard for you to talk about but if it could help Jungkook it was worth bringing up.

- Yes, I have. You started.

- That's great. He said.

- When Y/EX/N and I dated he didn't treat med good. H-he. You said as the tears started to buld up in your eyes.

- Y/N, are you ok? what really happened? Did he hurt you? He asked carefully.

- Yes. You said then you told him about your relationship, how he had cheated on you and when he slapped you.

He sat there quiet listening to what you had to say. When you were done you were crying so much, the memory had left deep scars in your life and it had chanced you.

- Y/N, thank you for telling me, you are a really brave girl and this information can really help Jungkook. He said giving you a cheerful smile.

- But isn't it too late? You asked.

- No It's never too late.

You and Jungkook's lawyer talked for awhile and after you both decided to go to the police station to talk to Jungkook.

Once you arrived a policeman led you to Jungkook's cell.

- Y/N? T/L/N? (the lawyers name). Jungkook said walking to you.

- Hi Kook. You said, taking his hand through the bars.

- Jungkook didn't you promise me you wouldn't get in more fight? The lawyer said laughing. 

- Sorry, but I would fight the world for this girl. He said looking at you laughing as you blushed.

- Ok lovebirds, we have to go through the trial and our plan to get you out of here. He said turning serious.

You and the lawyer told Jungkook your plan. At first he got really pissed off when you told him about what your ex did to you but then you calmed him down. Jungkook's lawyer went home to prepare Jungkook's trial and make a strategy. You stayed with Jungkook and talked about random stuff and laughed. You sat down on the floor resting you back against the bars as Jungkook sat on the other side. He he held your hand.

After some time an police officer said that visiting hours was over and that you had to leave. You stood up and so did Jungkook. When you were about to leave he grabbed your arm dragging you to him and he kissed you through the bars. The metal was cold against your skin but his lips were so warm.

- Goodnight Y/N, I will see you tomorrow right? He asked after breaking the kiss.

- Of course Kook, I will be right beside you thought this. You said smiling.

Jungkook smiled back at you and kissed you again. He didn't let you go he just kept on kissing you. The kiss turned more heated as time passed.

- What are you still doing here? I told you the visiting hours was over. The police said as he entered the room again.

Jungkook let go of you and smiled like a dork and when you were turning around to leave once again he kissed you. When he let you go a dorky smile spread across his face. You laughed and walked out of the room with the same dorky smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 13.8K 56
What if you used to be the bad boy in your school. Always teasing this one person. Then something happens that you never see them again. Until 3 y...
893 52 1
After meeting a handsome guy at a bar, you two hit it off quickly and have a one-night stand. After that, you expected to never see him again-well, t...
1.7K 163 17
A collection of different types of one shot stories. Updating only when I can (Sorry). Mature Content and NSFW AU and Canon FanFicition Stories will...
1.1K 28 10
You're dating with ot7. One night with them after you long time no saw each other! 🔞🔞🔞