𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙿𝙸𝙳𝙴𝚁�...

By ryne_kko

『❝Miles Morales x Seme Male Reader❞』 *Mega Spoiler Warning* M/n L/n is the Spiderman of his own dimension. Wh... More

Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18*
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20*
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22*
Chapter 23*
Chapter 24*
Chapter 25*
Chapter 26*
Chapter 27*
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29*
Chapter 30*
Updates and FAQs!
Updates PT.2
Updates PT.3
Updates PT.4

Chapter 6*

22.3K 706 788
By ryne_kko

I sighed and leaned my head back against the seat, taking a deep breath to calm my nerves. Soon enough, the train came to a stop. I stepped out and stood on the platform for a few seconds. 

"Okay... You're being crazy, Miles... You're being crazy."

I walked down the tracks of the subway in the darkness of the tunnel. "Find the spider... You'll see..." I whispered to myself.

I used the flashlight from my phone, depending on it to be able to see my surroundings. Soon, I stumbled across the place where my Uncle and I were at. I shined my light over the graffiti on the wall and trailed it down to the floor. 

"It's a normal spider... It's, like, boring how normal this spider is..." I muttered as I bent down to poke it with the end of a pen. 

Narrator's POV

Miles flinched hard when the spider glitched. Suddenly, there was a loud rumbling. His surroundings became weird and shaky as he got up. 

'I'm right here--'

Why is this happening to me?

Then, everything became normal. He peeked behind a curtain and became curious. Then again, the vibrant colors and shaky surroundings came back. 

'Slow down!' 

What am I doing...?

He came to a small room. Everything started to shake violently as he held his head. 

'Way over there!'

"You're like me."

"Miles. Look out."

"I don't wanna be a hero!"

"Miles!"

'LOOK OUT'

Suddenly, there was an explosion behind him. "WHOA!" Miles yelled as he fell forward from the impact. 

He then heard growling in the distance. "Norman, listen to me."

Miles peeked over the rubble just in time to see the spider hero of New York. He'd been thrown back with force against giant metal containers. 

Spider-Man...?

"I cannot let you open a portal to another dimension! Brooklyn is not zoned for that!"

A giant, green monster came stomping up to him. "It's not up to me!"

Is that Green Goblin...?!

"Why won't you quit?!" Green Goblin shouted, hurling things to get them out of his way. 

"I guess I like Brooklyn not being sucked into a black hole!"

"I think I'm gonna go..." Miles muttered, about to make his way out. 

"Staten Island, maybe! Not Brooklyn!", he yelled as he fought against the giant. 

Just as Miles was leaving, a support pillar came crashing down to where he was. Before he knew it, he was involved in the fight without the other two knowing. He ran and hid, but then what he hid under was picked up by Green Goblin. He ran towards a door, only to find that he would fall if he went through it.

"Whoa!" his voice echoed as he stumbled back. "What now...?"

He looked around, seeing enormous machines on both sides of the vast room. "What is this place...?"

Before he could ponder what they were any longer, he was knocked down by Green Goblin, who was too occupied fighting Spider-Man to see him there. He managed to hold onto something before he could fall anymore and hit the ground. Miles tried to pull himself up, but his hands slipped. 

"Ahhhhh!!!!"

At that moment, Spider-Man's senses went off. He looked to see Miles about to hit the ground. He immediately swung down towards him, grabbing him by the end of his jacket. They then landed on a platform, Spider-Man setting him down carefully. Miles panted, having experienced tremendous amounts of adrenaline. 

"Did you know your shoes are untied?"

"Uh-huh..." he nodded. 

"This is a onesie, so I don't really have to worry about it," Peter responded before his spidey sense went off again. 

His eyes widened as he came to a conclusion. "I thought I was the only one... You're like me."

"I don't wanna be."

"I don't think you have a choice, kiddo. Got a lot going through your head, I'm sure."

"Yeah..." Miles replied, still a little shaken up.

"You're gonna be fine. I can help you. If you stick around, I can show you the ropes."

"Yeah."

Their conversation was interrupted by rumbling. Peter turned to the machine behind them. "I just need to destroy this big machine real quick before the space-time continuum collapses. Don't move."

He turned to glance at Miles. "See you in a bit."

He then swung off, using the tall objects around him to move around the room with ease. Peter then slid to a stop at the ceiling and banged on the material to try and find a hidden keypad. 

How does he do that...?

"Is it here...? No, no. It's here. All right, folks," he said to himself before opening it and trying to find where to plug in the USB drive. "Ah, I always get this wrong."

Just as he was about to plug it in, he sensed something. "Oh, boy."

A flash of purple came barreling towards him. "Prowler!"

Prowler had grabbed him by the neck and was cutting through the air at high speeds. "Man, I was in the middle of something...!"

In mid-air, Spider-Man tried his best to fight against him. He grunted when Prowler kicked him, causing him to fly back and land under the moving parts of the machine. 

"I am so tired...", he mumbled as he lay there for a few seconds before getting up and fighting against Prowler again. 

"Are you mad at me? I feel like you're mad at me."

Miles took out his phone and immediately started recording, zooming in a little. "That all you got?"

Before Peter could move toward Prowler any further, Green Goblin trapped him. He roared at him, his tongue flicking out. "Aw, so gross!!"

I should go up there and help him...Who am I kidding? I should not do that.

Miles then heard humming, followed by some singing. "Dooby-doo, dooby-doo..."

The voice steadily grew louder and closer. "Watch out. Here comes the Spider-Man," a deep voice muttered along with the clicking of a pen. 

From inside a glass room, just across the giant machine, was the man who had spoken. "You like my new toy? Cost me a fortune, but, hey... Can't take it with you, right?"

Spider-Man turned his head to see the one and only, Kingpin. "You came all this way. Watch the test. It's a hell of a freaking light show, you're gonna love this."

The workers that were in the room turned on the machine. "No! No, don't do this! Stop!" Peter yelled as the machines slowly turned on, the lights all around them illuminating the room. "You don't know what it can do! You'll kill us all!"

A device came down and turned in the direction of the machines. The entire room began to shake violently. Both machines blasted beams of light toward each other. Gradually, the big room became dim. 

"I see multiple dimensions opening!" reported one of the scientists. "That was three... Four... and five separate dimensions! It's unstable! We should stop!"

But their warnings fell on deaf ears as Kingpin watched the beams collide against each other. Outside, the entire city of Brooklyn began to shake and glitch. People gasped, not knowing what was happening around them.

The platform Miles was standing collapsed when a giant piece of the ceiling fell on top of it. Fortunately, he managed to grab onto the metal handles of the support beam. 

"Norm, what's your take on head trauma?" Peter asked.

Green Goblin looked up to see one of the pieces of the ceiling come crashing down onto his head. He fell to his side, slipping off the machine. "I tried to warn you, pal."

He immediately got up and grabbed Peter, holding him against the powerful rays of the machine. The scientists' computers had 'warning' signs flashing on their screens. "Goblin, no! Get him outta there!"

Peter groaned from the force at which he was held. "Wilson! Where are we?" a female's voice called out. 

Glitched-out faces of people he didn't know appeared in front of him. "Really weird--"

"Wilson!"

The machine began to falter before causing an explosion. The windows of the room they were in shattered. A glitching wave cut through the city before everything seemingly returned to normal. The room in which the machines resided was now clouded with smoke. There were sparks here and there. 

Miles wandered about the smoke-filled room and saw Green Goblin's hand. He was buried under rubble and completely motionless. Beside him laid Peter. He gasped and ran towards him. "Hey! Are you okay?" he asked as he quickly began moving the rubble away from him. 

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm just resting."

His suit had holes in it. They were burns, in fact. From the hole in the eye part of his mask, Miles could see one of his vibrant blue eyes. "Can't you get up?"

"Yeah. Haha..." Peter replied, chuckling lightly. "Yeah, I always get up."

Miles became uncertain of his words as the older male coughed. "The coughing's probably not a good sign."

"Find him," came Kingpin's voice. "Now."

"Listen. We gotta team up here. We don't have that much time. This override key is the only way to stop the collider," Peter said, handing it to Miles. "Swing up there, use this key, push the button, and blow it up."

Miles looked at him, hesitant about what to do. "You need to hide your face. You don't tell anyone who you are. No one can know. He's got everyone in his pocket."

"What--"

"If he turns on the machine again, everything you know will disappear. Your family, everyone. Everyone. Promise me you'll do this."

Miles hesitated a bit before answering him. "I promise."

"Go. Destroy the collider. I'll come and find you."

Miles ran off but stopped when he heard coughing from Peter again. "It's gonna be okay."

He nodded and began climbing onto a platform. He then looked up at the ceiling. He couldn't see very well, but he could faintly make out the little light at the keypad. "Tombstone. We're done with tests," Kingpin said. "Get that thing ready to go again. And soon."

The smaller scientist nodded and ran off. "Run faster!" he shouted. "These guys are weak... I'd say it's nice to see you again, Spider-Man, but it's not."

"Hey, Kingpin. How's business?"

"Boomin'! Ha!"

"Nice," he replied before Kingpin removed his mask. "Aw, that's a no-no."

Kingpin simply chuckled. "This might open a black hole under Brooklyn... It can't be worth the risk."

"It's not always about the money, Spiderman."

Prowler drew his claws as he slowly walked towards him. Peter groaned painfully at the sight. "Don't you wanna know what I saw in there?"

"Wait."

"I know what you're trying to do..." he said. "And it won't work... They're gone."

Kingpin glared down at him before crushing him with his fists. Miles looked on in horror. A cloud of dust emerged around them. "Get rid of the body."

Miles' movements caused something to fall and make a sound. "What was that?"

Kingpin and Prowler looked up to see Mile's silhouette in the distance before he ran. "Kill that guy."

Prowler sprinted after him. Miles quickly climbed over the fence, well aware that he was being pursued. He ran over the train tracks. On the way, he dropped the override key but managed to pick it back up. Just then, a train came barreling towards him. He jumped over it, hanging onto the ceiling for dear life. 

He yelled as he tried to unstick himself. The Prowler advanced towards him like a killer from a horror movie. "Stop sticking!"

Another train was headed their way. Miles ran for it, jumping and making it to the platform before the train ran him over. People that were waiting watched as he ran out of there. He jumped in front of another train, getting to the other side. 

"Stand clear of the closing doors, please."

The Prowler started up his motorcycle once he was outside of the subway. Miles was hiding and watched as the person clad in purple rushed past. He hid behind stuff before going the opposite way. 

"Yeah, I think it's a Banksy", someone on the street said. 

Miles kept running until he saw a motorcycle rush up to him and stop. He was about to run until the person took off their helmet. His eyes widened. "M/n?"

Said male hung his helmet on the handle and got off, running towards Miles. "Miles, what's going on?" he asked, seemingly panicked and in a rush.

Before his question could be answered, he was hugged by the shorter male. He was surprised at first, but then hugged him back when he heard quiet sniffles. "I don't know what to do...! I'm scared...! A-And I'm lost...! And--"

"Hey... It's okay," M/n reassured. "Just calm down..."

Miles' sniffles quieted down as he simply listened to M/n's heartbeat. It was soothing and calmed him down. "Whatever it is that's going, you can trust me...I'm here for you."

Miles didn't respond, he simply held onto his hoodie tighter. "Miles...?"

It's now...or never...I can trust him...I know I can...And this feeling...I can't deny it...It's not a crush...I...I fell in love with him...

He leaned up toward M/n, who watched his movements carefully.

Please...if you're gonna reject me...then do it before I lose my first kiss to you...Because right now...I can't stop myself. 

When their lips met, Miles expected M/n to push him away. But, he was surprised when M/n didn't. Miles hesitantly wrapped his arms around his neck. Internally, Miles was freaking out.

Oh, my gosh! Is this really happening?! Am I really kissing M/n?! Is he gonna push me away?! Does this mean he likes me?!

M/n placed a hand on his back, his other hand going to the back of Miles' head. It was a gentle hold. When they separated, Miles looked into M/n's half-lidded e/c eyes with his own. 

"I like you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.5K 16
INCLUDES SPIDERMAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE + ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE Alright, let's do this. My name is (Y/n) Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive sp...
37K 692 24
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊‼️‼️ - - - - Y/n is a known girl in the streets of Brooklyn New york for her art work. Her parents own a bodega which is usually t...
76.4K 3.6K 35
Peter Parker and Quentin Beck are a pair that no one expected together. Throughout their superhero journeys, they face conflict and turmoil that caus...
8.6K 224 36
"AH!!!"I screamed "I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM PLEASE!"I said "I'm not gonna hurt you."He said His voice sounded fake. It didn't seem like his actual v...